• 30 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 days ago by Jjsmooth
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 55 days ago

Custom code using the current 1.02 Stern code. Two versions to choose from:

Live! version replaces all but one song with its live version. So all the songs remain the same, but now they are high energy live concert songs. The band is traveling from city to city and playing live in the game, so now the soundtrack matches it.

Live! version and Stock music version both contain these changes. So if you don't like the live songs, you don't have to hear them, use the stock version to get the cool video content.

- 7 attract mode videos displaying cool Foo Fighter content and artwork when the game is not being played.

- Match sequences restored and edited from an early Stern code version. Now every match #, 00 - 90, has it's own channel content shown when the alien is flipping channels. Currently the game plays the same scene for every match #.

Message me with what game model you have. Pro or premium/LE.

#2 55 days ago

Is the custom code from stern or downloaded from somewhere else?

#3 55 days ago
Quoted from Gunner007:

Is the custom code from stern or downloaded from somewhere else?

I'll send you the Google Drive link.

#4 55 days ago

Any chance you can upload a video of the enhancements so we can see before installing?

#5 55 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Mind if I get that link too?

#6 55 days ago

why not share a video?

#7 55 days ago

Don't have a video to share....not hiding anything.

Can't show off the live songs because Youtube will usually mute the songs or in the case recently, just block the video.

Did I mention it's free? Just message me for the link and tell me what model you have. Check it out yourself and you'll be surprised how attract videos really improve the look of the game. Plus all new match scenes!

#8 55 days ago

Here's all the new Match scenes in one video. Can't u/l to Youtube until tomorrow because over my daily u/l limit.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nvq66dzQcgL8-7bSXZ4Z-LsNvbYz2ogB/view?usp=sharing

#9 55 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Here's all the new Match scenes in one video. Can't u/l to Youtube until tomorrow because over my daily u/l limit.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nvq66dzQcgL8-7bSXZ4Z-LsNvbYz2ogB/view?usp=sharing

These are fantastic.

#10 55 days ago

funny how slow godzilla feels after playing this game for a few weeks. I just crushed my old GC on game one on godzilla. Like warming up with a weighted bat lol

#11 55 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

That would be great thanks.

Any way of increasing instances of the shaker?

#12 55 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

funny how slow godzilla feels after playing this game for a few weeks. I just crushed my old GC on game one on godzilla. Like warming up with a weighted bat lol

I spent 2 months on my FFPre without turning on other machines. then I played JPPre and crushed it with a new GC score. I think you're right...FF makes you a better player!

#13 55 days ago

Can't wait to try a custom code.

#14 55 days ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

I spent 2 months on my FFPre without turning on other machines. then I played JPPre and crushed it with a new GC score. I think you're right...FF makes you a better player!

It is very fast for sure and I feel like I have more time to think on other games. My Metallica is still awfully fast though so not too different TBH!

#15 54 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Now I have to wonder why the match sequences aren't included in the official code. It all looks like public domain footage. Is this just an oversight by Stern? Has anyone brought it to their attention?

#16 54 days ago

Ooo I'd be interested in this. How does one install the custom code? Assuming it's an SD card update.

#17 54 days ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

I have JP at my other home. always royally sucked at it. went back up there and routinely scored 400M+. The shots are very similar.

#18 53 days ago

Ok if you love your Foo and think it’s great how it is, but just for the heck of it want to mix it up - then you have to put this Live code in! I put it in my premium today and it Freakin Rocks!
Not only is any rock pin better seeing attract vids of the band/concert footage, but to have a live version of every single song while playing just takes it next level. I always disliked the fact that it was the same match video at the end of each game too. I can always toss the stock SD card back in, but now that this pins alive I’m not sure why I would!(;
Props PoMC !!

1 week later
#19 40 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Hi PoMC , please can you send me the Google Drive link for Foo Premium too?

#21 40 days ago

You know when you start a song on first plunge, then qualify a city the song changes....does the concert footage follow along?

#22 40 days ago

can someone send me the link for the live pro version thanks!

#23 40 days ago

On vacation and return tomorrow. Will reply to all messages then.

#24 39 days ago

this is absolutely fantastic work A++ 10/10 on all terms just tried it out

1 week later
#25 32 days ago

Brilliant work PoMC, I`ll never switch back, nothing more to say! THX!

#26 32 days ago

Hi there POMC. Sounds like is is well received. May I get the lin please (LE FF)?
Thanks

#27 32 days ago

I'd appreciate a link too. Thanks!

#28 32 days ago

Hello,
This sounds great. Can you please send me the link too? Thanks.

#29 32 days ago

Live is way better except when the crowd sings lol but it matches perfectly I’m not going back …

#30 31 days ago

Can u send link for prem?
Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Muskego, WI
16,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Brookfield, WI
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Harrisonburg, VA
$ 265.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
GAD Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 16.50
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Other
FlipMods

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.50
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bryan, TX
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 139.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.