(Topic ID: 95574)

Flipper Football for sale in lower Michigan...

By Dayhuff

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Dayhuff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hey everyone,

I have for sale a Capcom Flipper Football thats working 100%. Now it does have the ticket dispensor thats full of tickets but when it runs nothing comes out so I dont know if its jammed or what but the motor sounds like its running for a bit and then shuts itself off. I dont know anything about those things so I'm not messing with it and quite frankly I'm not sure that anyone here would even care if it worked or not. But anyways yes the game itself seems to work great and the DMD is perfect, Capcom really knew what they were doing with these finer dot displays and the graphics are amazing. I wish if Stern was sticking with the DMD thing they would go this route atleast. Over all the game is in nice shape and plays well. Semi rare game with only 750 made I believe. I was asking $1500 but didn't get much action so I'm dropping to $1400 obo. Email me direct for pics or info at [email protected]

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2 9 years ago

John's email isn't working correctly at the moment.

Call him (number is listed above) if you need to contact him. We'll let you know when the email issue is fixed.

Pete

2 weeks later
#3 9 years ago

Flipper Football is sold.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flipper-football-for-sale-in-lower-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.