Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by Bandit78
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230904_152947(0) (resized).jpg
    #1 6 months ago

Not an underrated games or should be Top 100 thread. Just simply What's your 1 favourite game that isn't in the Top 100?

Mine's WHO Dunnit. The game got me back into the hobby about 5 years ago. Love the concept and theme. Wish it had a wizard mode and maybe tweak the roulette, but other than that I think it is great!

20230904_152947(0) (resized).jpg20230904_152947(0) (resized).jpg
    #2 6 months ago

Probably Junk Yard. South Park as well which doesn't really belong in the top 100 but I still like it a lot more than many higher rated pins.

#3 6 months ago

Hardbody is gaining ground.
    Fun game

#4 6 months ago

Doctor Who

#5 6 months ago

Johnny Mnemonic. Love everything about it. First Wizard mode I ever got in public and the best. Fun video mode, great theme even if the movie is cheesy and when you start hitting the loops and ramps it's so fast.

#6 6 months ago

Batman Forever. Tons of ramps, great modes, good flow and a very tricky wizard mode jackpot to lock a ball back in that batwing.

And then my favorite not even in the top 200 would be Shaq.

#7 6 months ago

I really like demo man. For all the ramps and cool
    Shots I think it’s great game no matter where it ranks

Also really enjoy firepower II. It’s fairly simple but challenging enough to get me to keep playing.

#8 6 months ago

Blackwater 100

#9 6 months ago

Does family guy at 99 count, I mean 2 away, that’s close enough right?
    Otherwise, mustang prem/LE gets my vote (granted you change the god awful music tracks).

#10 6 months ago

Mustang

#11 6 months ago

Some absolutely unbelievable games have slipped out of the top 100 now, and that second page is full of bangers. Mine is a recent one that's just been pushed out - not only my favourite game outside the top 100 but one of my fave games of all time - Oktoberfest!

I know the theme didn't resonate with a lot of people, but it's such a fun and clever game I've been in love with it since I bought it. It's one of those games I'm so glad I took a gamble on. I've recently sold Deadpool, Elvira and Iron Maiden - all superb but honestly, I just wasn't having as much fun playing them as OF, so it had to stay!

#12 6 months ago
    Quoted from solid_snake:

Probably Junk Yard. South Park as well which doesn't really belong in the top 100 but I still like it a lot more than many higher rated pins.

Junk yard is a great game. The fact it is not in the top 100 proves the system is flawed but it also proves there is a shitload of great games out there. Don't rely on an internet list get out there and play them all!

#13 6 months ago

Baywatch and Joker Poker deserve to be higher.

#14 6 months ago

Star Wars Pro at #150 (7.661 rating) is criminally underrated. It's a top 10 game for me.

#15 6 months ago

So many games on the second page are much better than some of the ones on the first page.
    Johnny M
    Dirty Harry
    both good games.

#16 6 months ago

Seawitch, Black Hole, Goldeneye, Time Machine, Sorcerer, Blackout, Centaur II, The Simpsons.. All good stuff.

#17 6 months ago

Paragon
    Big Game

#18 6 months ago

Simpsons Pinball Party
    Lord of the Rings
    Metallica!
    in that order

#19 6 months ago

JM and WPT are way better than they rank. Both feel awesome to shoot and have great modes.

#20 6 months ago

Rolergames

#21 6 months ago

Gorgar
    Stargate

#22 6 months ago

Scooby is a lot of fun too

#23 6 months ago

oh and Godfather. once you learn the multiplier it really opens up the game

#24 6 months ago

I’ve always had a soft spot in my pinball heart for MSF (currently#169). It was the game that first got me interested in pinball and has Frankenmillions! How can you go wrong?

#25 6 months ago

NBA Fastbreak

#26 6 months ago

Shaq Attaq. Game is genuinely fun, one of three games I've bought back after selling. Fight me

#29 6 months ago

Big game by stern. Still a blast to play

#30 6 months ago

Baywatch for sure, but I also really like Batman The Dark Knight.

#31 6 months ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I’ve always had a soft spot in my pinball heart for MSF (currently#169). It was the game that first got me interested in pinball and has Frankenmillions! How can you go wrong?

Same for me

#32 6 months ago

I've never had a chance to play MSF, but looks like a fun, packed game.

#33 6 months ago

Data East Jurassic Park. Despite being a ripoff of whirlwind there are way better shooters out there, but this just has so much soul.

#34 6 months ago

Looks like the second page is loaded with fun machines. Maverick at 198 would be my choice.

#36 6 months ago

Doctor Who, for sure. The game has this... I dunno... escalating scoring the father you go in feel. There is no wizard mode or end of the game. Everything just gets more lucrative. A very satisfying feeling to keep going to see how crazy your scores can get.

Let's see how many loops I can get this time. How far into video mode. How many doctors I can collect. How many Davros jackpots. There is always something you can chase.

#37 6 months ago

Earthshaker.

Loved it when I was a kid, love it now.

#38 6 months ago

Time Machine
    Bride of Pinbot
    Cyclone
    No Fear

#39 6 months ago

Jungle lord
    College Queens

#40 6 months ago

BK2K, Terminator 2, Jokerz. I would take these three games over several of the so called, "top 100."

#41 6 months ago

Jokerz is solid too. First game I ever played.

#42 6 months ago

Apollo 13, Batman Forever, South Park (might be in top 100, can't remember), and Back to the Future. For a while Data East JP was 101, but I noticed recently how it moved back into it, but I'd include that one too.

#43 6 months ago

Rocky and Bullwinkle has been well received by friends and family. We find it a lot of fun despite its #152 ranking.

#44 6 months ago

Riverboat Gambler comes to mind.

#45 6 months ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Data East Jurassic Park. Despite being a ripoff of whirlwind there are way better shooters out there, but this just has so much soul.

I agree, but it is disqualified because it is exactly at the 100 spot right now.

#46 6 months ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Doctor Who, for sure. The game has this... I dunno... escalating scoring the father you go in feel. There is no wizard mode or end of the game. Everything just gets more lucrative. A very satisfying feeling to keep going to see how crazy your scores can get.
    Let's see how many loops I can get this time. How far into video mode. How many doctors I can collect. How many Davros jackpots. There is always something you can chase.

Time Expander is one of the best toy/mech ever in pinball.

#47 6 months ago

Baywatch, what a great game and layout.

#48 6 months ago

Bally KISS with the new soundboard that came out this year with improved audio clips.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/favourite-non-top-100-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.