11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinfox.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bjoechamp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 11 years ago

Sounds like you ran into a real gentleman, I hope he doesn't run the automotive shop in a similar fashion. People are so rude and arrogant in New England. I know the weather sucks but we all choose to live here!!

#7 11 years ago

Yes, the guy sounds like a real bundle of joy. He doesnt even have to be a pinball guy to understand that if you sell anything, and its not as described or not working completely people if they are still interested will offer you less to cover cost of repairs.

Even when I have something 100%, I always list the price up higher, expecting people to want to offer less. They feel they got a deal and you actually got what you wanted!!

#12 11 years ago

You got me on that one...

#45 11 years ago

Not a slam at all, Im sorry if it was taken that way...Drive with me to Boston everyday for my commute. I have traveled all over the U.S. and it just seems that people in the Northeast seem to be a tad on the grouchy side, even more in the metropolitan areas. Living in MA for 30 years, the people will get to you. I have relatives in CHAZY, NY . Upstate NY and NYC are night and day....silos dotting the map to skyscrapers.

Quoted from bjoechamp:

People are so rude and arrogant in New England. I know the weather sucks but we all choose to live here!!

I said "WE" lol!! relax guys and pinIJ93, good luck on your DH search it will be worth the wait. I sold mine last year on CL for $1400, and it took 3 months to sell. I missed it so much I just bought one back for considerably more though it was CQ.

#48 11 years ago

For the last 2 years I have been driving to the alewife, and taking the T into the north station, to avoid getting into the belly of the beast. Luckily its a couple of beer at night and plenty of pinball to soothe the soul.

Is the listing still on CL? I agree with many above that we all should tease the guy a little.

#52 11 years ago

Putting your phone number directly in the advertisement is asking to get tortured

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.50
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

6,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bjoechamp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dirty-harry-in-rochester-ny?tu=bjoechamp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.