feeling good.gif
IMG_5622 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5613 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6748 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6743 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6741 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1144 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,364 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 148.
#1552 3 months ago

I like the chum bucket toy, though I kinda wish it was a buoy with a real bell like Venom. Minor nitpick.

#1553 3 months ago

instead of a match/replay screech, it should be a working fog horn ala Golden Wings air horn

#1554 3 months ago
Quoted from Oneironaut:

EHOH had 40th, pre and now BRK.

Elvira House of Horrors has Premium, LE, SLE, 40th, and Blood Red Kiss editions.

#1555 3 months ago
Quoted from Animal:

My gift to all the whiners bitching that roy scheider image is not on the machine. You can print this and hang it near your machine or over your bed...
[quoted image]

now that my dream theme of Jaws is made, I turn my attention to retheming Resuce 911 into Blue Thunder

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1556 3 months ago

This thread is going through pages faster than frankmac s profile pics!

#1557 3 months ago

Ugh that voice from Godzilla is annoying.

#1558 3 months ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I guess we will know soon enough.
Kind of looks like a jump ramp to me[quoted image]

No. It’s screwed down. It’s not a ramp. I know everyone wants it to be able to have balls go into his mouth, but it’s not happening. If it did do that why wouldn’t stern show it? You think they would hold that out and want to surprise you?

#1559 3 months ago

So, it looks like static speaker lights and barrel shooter rod are included on the LE.

Either that or they are possibly revealing accessories at launch.

#1560 3 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

Imagine Stern having to send out a mouth guard because the ball gets stuck in there? (so many "thats what she said" jokes)

All these ball jokes reminded me of Roadshow.Hit the ball into Red’s mouth at the right time and she would Yuck those taste horrible!

#1561 3 months ago

so we know what th game looks like. Stern should release now...let's go

#1562 3 months ago
Screenshot_20240103-103834~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20240103-103834~2 (resized).png
#1563 3 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

No. It’s screwed down. It’s not a ramp. I know everyone wants it to be able to have balls go into his mouth, but it’s not happening.

No. It’s screwed down. It’s not a ramp. I know everyone wants it to be able to have balls go into his mouth, but it’s not happening.

Yes! Jump ramps have screws

IMG_9106 (resized).pngIMG_9106 (resized).png
#1564 3 months ago

"You get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!"

fetchimage.jpeg (resized).jpgfetchimage.jpeg (resized).jpg
#1565 3 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

I hope there is a video mode to piss everyone off.....

A video mode where you launch balls into Jaw's mouth!

#1566 3 months ago

done

11NX87_AS01.jpg11NX87_AS01.jpg
#1567 3 months ago

Balls on the chin or swallow? The world wants to know.

#1568 3 months ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Throat looks a little tight on shark

#1569 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Ugh that voice from Godzilla is annoying

I play in Japanese and love it!

Now the voice on Jurassic Park does start to grind-NEDRY!

#1570 3 months ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Ok, I threw-up in my mouth...but don't tell my wife, she can be such a good sport after 30 years of marriage!

#1571 3 months ago

Guys at Stern are probably laughing at the speculation on here of whether it's a Jaws ramp or not.

#1572 3 months ago

Innovation is going to be wild with this one. If you hold the machine really close to your face and then slowly back away, apparently it IS 3D!

151772D9-FC9B-40E6-94A8-EF55E73F0779 (resized).jpeg151772D9-FC9B-40E6-94A8-EF55E73F0779 (resized).jpeg
#1573 3 months ago
Screenshot_20240103_094048_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240103_094048_Chrome (resized).jpg
#1574 3 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

This thread is going through pages faster than frankmac s profile pics!

I concur.

#1576 3 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

[quoted image]

Lol

#1577 3 months ago
Quoted from Ktmat32:

Innovation is going to be wild with this one. If you hold the machine really close to your face and then slowly back away, apparently it IS 3D!

Looks like “Husku …….” I can’t make out the 2nd line.

#1578 3 months ago

Yes! Jump ramps have screws[quoted image]

Sadly no jump ramp in Jaws. If there was a jump rump Stern would include it in the games LE trailer which isn't the case. This is Stern, if there's something special about a spinner they make a big deal about it.

Screenshot 2024-01-03 115757 (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-01-03 115757 (resized).png

#1579 3 months ago

Why are you guys assuming he doesn't eat the ball? Maybe the shark moves down and Inch after bashing him and his bottom jaw will be level with the playfield. I can see them hiding optos on the sides right before the shark. You'll be bashing him

#1580 3 months ago

Waiting for the classic “even my wife” rant line…

“Even my wife wanted balls to go in the sharks mouth… Now, neither one of us want the game. In fact, we’ve both decided never to play pinball again!!”

IMG_3214 (resized).jpegIMG_3214 (resized).jpeg

IMG_3213 (resized).jpegIMG_3213 (resized).jpeg

#1581 3 months ago

I was hoping for a Sharknado pin, but this will do.. in for an LE

#1582 3 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Sadly no jump ramp in Jaws. If there was a jump rump Stern would include it in the games LE trailer which isn't the case. This is Stern, if there's something special about a spinner they make a big deal about it.
[quoted image]

It’s a jump ramp. Stern hasn’t released a video yet. Someone else has leaked a portion of a video

#1583 3 months ago

The more I look at the new high-def trailer, the more I want it. Already, got and responded to my distro advising me they will be emailing tomorrow for details on how to pay for the LE deposit tomorrow.

My response, "let's get this done today if that will hurry up delivery!! Let's get this done!!!!" Damn, I love pinball!

#1584 3 months ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

Why are you guys assuming he doesn't eat the ball? Maybe the shark moves down and Inch after bashing him and his bottom jaw will be level with the playfield. I can see them hiding optos on the sides right before the shark. You'll be bashing him

Because stern never leaves out showing the mechs in the LE trailers. If the game has a mech, they will show it off, they aren't hiding all kinds of cool features in their marking. Boat isn't moving around, the shark is not eating balls, there is no magic secret ramp being hidden. What is in the game is in that trailer

#1585 3 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

now that my dream theme of Jaws is made, I turn my attention to retheming Resuce 911 into Blue Thunder[quoted image]

I watched that when I was 11 and I think the helicopter was in the movie less than the shark was in Jaws!!

The scene where he uses stealth mode to creep on a nude chick in a condo was pretty memorable though.

#1586 3 months ago
Quoted from Purdue:

So, it looks like static speaker lights and barrel shooter rod are included on the LE.
Either that or they are possibly revealing accessories at launch.

Hey you guys wanted more “value” on your LEs, you got it!!! Its extra free stuff!!

Does included shooter rod, lighted speakers, and whatever else move the LE needle for anybody?

#1587 3 months ago

As an aside, I realize Robert Shaw has now been in 3 Stern games in the last year

Gomez Bond, Elwin Bond, now Jaws

I'm going to hold out hope for Jack Danger doing A Man For All Seasons pinball now

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Defeat the Catholic Church, secure a divorce and a male heir, and chop off Paul Scofield's head!

#1588 3 months ago

Yes! Jump ramps have screws[quoted image]

True but it’s still not happening. If it does why would Strern not show it!! It would be the best part of the game. Write your letter to Santa Claus and get it there early.

#1589 3 months ago

It’s a jump ramp. Stern hasn’t released a video yet. Someone else has leaked a portion of a video

I hope you’re being sarcastic.

#1590 3 months ago

That duke kaboom ramp is surprisingly really fun. Would be cool if it were a jump ramp in jaws, but I highly doubt it. In on one either way, and cannot wait.

#1591 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey you guys wanted more “value” on your LEs, you got it!!! Its extra free stuff!!
Does included shooter rod, lighted speakers, and whatever else move the LE needle for anybody?

This is what I assume Stern would do. Not lower prices, but toss in some cheap freebies to make the sting hurt a little less

#1592 3 months ago

I know everyone wants it to be able to have balls go into his mouth, but it’s not happening.

IMG_1567 (resized).jpegIMG_1567 (resized).jpeg
#1593 3 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Shark goes down, boat goes down. Won’t be any balls going into the shark mouth.

Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

Why are you guys assuming he doesn't eat the ball? Maybe the shark moves down and Inch after

3EB35E64-5189-4433-804C-FFD1DBFAF50F.gif3EB35E64-5189-4433-804C-FFD1DBFAF50F.gif
#1594 3 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

This is what I assume Stern would do. Not lower prices, but toss in some cheap freebies to make the sting hurt a little less

I’d buy a speaker light kit and shooting rod for sure so it does add around 200 bucks in value to me. Still too expensive, but inching towards some improvement.

#1596 3 months ago

Forum has a certain balls fetish

#1597 3 months ago

It's Baby Yoda all over again

#1598 3 months ago

Please go away. I don’t know if it has a ramp or do I even really care if it has a ramp. Just a simple observation in the similarity to a jump ramp from another game. We all have been speculating just relax and have fun! You get so emotional

#1599 3 months ago
Quoted from JSC:

That duke kaboom ramp is surprisingly really fun. Would be cool if it were a jump ramp in jaws, but I highly doubt it. In on one either way, and cannot wait.

Yeah, the jump ramp in Toy Story is awesome as the ball launches a good foot or more across the playfield into a continuous shot. Haven't seen anything like that in pinball. Great toy.

Hope Stern did come up with something to send the ball a 1/2 inch into Jaws mouth. Would be cool to see the shark eat the pinball.

#1600 3 months ago

Who is the designer? Thats all I want to know.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 17.50
$ 90.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Duke Pinball

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 9.50
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
FlipMods

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 89.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 17.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Delight

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 101.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfields
Chrome Candy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,364 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 148.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dah-dumjaws-hype-thread/page/32?hl=beergut666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.