Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by zachster
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

There are many games for which I would still like to make apron cards. As such, I'd be interested in finding out which are the machines you guys would most like to see new custom cards made for. So, I put a poll on my site with a bunch that have previously been requested. Some games are not included because I'm not fond of the theme or I think someone else already made great cards for it.

Thus, if you give a crapola, please take a minute and fill out the poll on my site.

http://pinballcards.blogspot.com/

I also put this post on the end of the other thread regarding my cards, sorry if it's redundant, but I wanted to give everyone a chance to offer their two cents.

#2 11 years ago

I don't see The Shadow anywhere. Am I missing it? If not, that would be my vote.

#3 11 years ago

RBION is a game that desperately needs a nice set.

#4 11 years ago

Happy to consider those, too. Thought that The Shadow already had some good ones out there.

Interesting that so far in the poll the recent Stern games consistently have the most interest.

#5 11 years ago

Whirlwind, but you already said yes on a pm and thanks again for that.

#6 11 years ago

Zach, I just put your BSD and TRON cards onto my machines last night. They look great. We really appreciate your doing these for the community.

#7 11 years ago

I know it's a longshot since it isn't a very popular machine, but I'd love to see some nice CSI cards!

I love your work and use many of your cards. Thanks for all of the hard work!

#8 11 years ago

I'd love to see a proper Flash set. Also, I haven't been able to locate any for Space Shuttle, which surprised me.

#9 11 years ago

How about Fireball II?

#10 11 years ago

Just put in my vote for AC/DC...

#11 11 years ago

Hey Zach would like to see x-men magneto and wolverine, and spiderman-stern. Also like your Wheel of Fortune Cards-but when I printed out rules card it was hard to read. Mabye I need a better printer. Thanks for all your efforts-keep it up!

#12 11 years ago

I second rbion

#13 11 years ago

some better High Speed cards then what was shown on pinball rebel.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

Also like your Wheel of Fortune Cards-but when I printed out rules card it was hard to read. Mabye I need a better printer. Thanks for all your efforts-keep it up!

Should print nicely. Make sure you don't just click on the picture samples you see and print those - that is just a small version so you can see what it looks like. Click the link that says "download" to print the full-res nice version.

#15 11 years ago

I don't see either of them listed, but I'd like to request both Space Shuttle and Rollergames, please.

#16 11 years ago

Thanks so much for the cards you already have. They are fantastic.
    Next Space Shuttle! ..er.. and all the rest of the games I have

#17 11 years ago

How about Sky Jump?

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from hank527:

RBION is a game that desperately needs a nice set.

I third this. Totally agree.

1 week later
    #19 11 years ago

FYI, simultaneously working on (poking at) AC/DC, RBION, F-14, AFM and a few others. I'll let you know when any of them are done.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from DareDevyl:

Next Space Shuttle!

Count me in on that. I've gotta find something before TPF lol.... my game has been cardless since I did the PF swap... it's got those wierd insert-in-card pricing type cards and they don't hold up very well. Just looks like garbage with the new PF in there...

#21 11 years ago

Would like to see anything Star Trek

#22 11 years ago

Actually I am also poking at Space Shuttle and Space Mission.

#23 11 years ago

+1 ac/dc please

#24 11 years ago

AFM and The Shadow are 2 that could use some fresh ideas...

#25 11 years ago

Vote for X-Men Wolvie/Magneto

#26 11 years ago

I vote for fathom

#27 11 years ago

Swords of Fury.

I would also vote for Fathom. Not really thrilled with what's out there on that one.

#29 11 years ago

Added a 2nd set of games to the poll. Please jump over and check off the games you are interested in having new cards for when you get a chance. Thanks.

http://pinballcards.blogspot.com/

#30 11 years ago

I would definitely prefer to see more older games than new Sterns. They make a much bigger impact on an early SS than they do a brand new DMD.

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from ChadTower:

I would definitely prefer to see more older games than new Sterns. They make a much bigger impact on an early SS than they do a brand new DMD.

You're in luck. The new list/poll of games I want to do is comprised of almost all early SS games.

#33 11 years ago

I request monopoly. There aren't any card sets good or bad.

2 months later
    #34 11 years ago

I can't seem to find Goldeneye or Last Action Hero custom cards anywhere. Would love to get customs of those.

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Director:

I can't seem to find Goldeneye or Last Action Hero custom cards anywhere. Would love to get customs of those.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-cards-on-demand

#36 11 years ago

Thanks sanctumwear, I was just about to point that out. To expand a little, my new policy is that I will create any cards you'd like for a $20 donation to charity. See the details at the link just above.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-card-requests-pinzach and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.