Creature From Black Lagoon "Marquee Light" out

By mrdoarcademan

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hello everyone,

I have a strip of lights on the main ramp where you chase the creature. The First strand is on and the other two strands are out. Any ideas on what may be causing the issue? Thanks much for the assistance.

Scott

#2 9 years ago

Check your fuses. They are on two different circuits.

#3 9 years ago

Awesome. When I get home ill do that. Been having a lot of little issues pop up and it's making pinball frustrating. HahaHahaha

#4 9 years ago

They are controlled by the chase board under the playfield. Orange wires go to this and the bowl. You can disconnect the molex and switch them to see if the other string lights. You don't have to remove the ramp to check, just switch the 2 connections. The larger more square style ones, not the longer ones on the board itself or the connections to the lights themselves. Just follow the wires and you will see what I mean. If it lights after doing that, then it's something on the board most likely. If not the could be a bad connection to the string that doesn't light, or a cold solder or bad trace on the string. Did they work before? It may even just be disconnected if someone worked on it in the past. Hopefully it's not your chase board since repairing that is difficult since it tends to disintgrate if you try to work on it due to heat damage and age. If it's bad Bill Ung makes a replacement board for around 100. Just search and you can easily find his site and contact info. He is pretty good at helping diagnose even if you don't happen to buy a board. Good guy.

#5 9 years ago

If it is your board I have two spare ones that I would be willing to let go. Both work one is brand new and I am sure we could make a deal.

#6 9 years ago

Awesome. I'll get with it this weekend or sure and let you know. It's just hard when the wife is home Haha. Thanks a lot I appreciate that

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 24.00
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/creature-from-black-lagoon-marquee-light-out and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.