(Topic ID: 109129)

Cow video mode. First time on my old NIB AFM.

By stooped

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinball_keefer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I remember reading that this happened at ? 3000 plays. A way to know how many plays in 18 years. Anybody know how this works? Brain Eddy, where are you? It was great to meet Brian at the Expo.

#2 5 years ago

When you hit the left ramp and get the cow call out and animation, press the launch button. You'll hear a "moo".

When you hit the right ramp and get the cow call out and animation, press the launch button. You'll hear a "moo".

Enter video after you've done both of those, and you'll get the cow video mode.

It would be really strange and unlikely you could see this easter egg without knowing about it.

#3 5 years ago

I've been aware of this, though I have only gotten the cows a few times (and drained while I hit the launch button many times!) This was random and I know that it is in the software somewhere.

#4 5 years ago

I thought it had to do with picking the cow so many times from launching the catapult?

#5 5 years ago

It's like 1 in 100 or 200 video mode starts you'll get the cows even if you didn't do the ramp setup. I have gotten Cow Attack on a Junkyard before, so wrap your head around that one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 209.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside