You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corvette3.jpg
corvette2.jpg
corvette.jpg
#1 14 years ago

My machine when purchased 2nd hand did not have sign on R66 ramp. I have now aquired one but not sure how to fit it. -It has two small screw holes but the ramp has nothing to resemble same. I am thinking that there is some kind of mount that the sign sits on which is missing from my machine- pictures i look at are not clear - . Can any owners out there advise

#2 14 years ago

Could you take a picture of where it goes ? Many of us don't own that machine but might be able to help if we had an idea of the location and mount possibilities.

#3 14 years ago

This is the best picture of the sign I could find. Hope it helps.

corvette.jpgcorvette.jpg

#4 14 years ago

Thanks guys.

Looks like I am missing the plastic that is covering the ramp. I have temporarily since my post managed to glue (sorry) the sign in position on top of the srews which were no doubt intended to hold the plastic cover. believe me it looks ok and unless a jumping ball knocks it off it should hold. I will keep my eyes out for the missing part.
I should have questioned the ebay sellers description - "In very good condition and in good working order" Yeah with the exception of cracked ramps and missing parts! Unfortunately I travelled 700 odd miles in a hire van to collect with an angry wife and an expectant son waiting for a pinball at home. Still we're getting there, and am glad I'm involved in this crazy pursuit.
Now if only the Saints can win the Superbowl we can afford some more repairs to the machine...

#5 14 years ago

Uploads us some "before" pics.

Do not be too upset at some dirt or cracked ramps. It is just part of the deal sometimes. As long as you did not pay something akin to book value for a pin that is like that you are good.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kenosha, WI
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

5,445 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leeper, PA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Smyrna, TN
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 85.00
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/corvette-route-66-sign and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.