pin3 (1) (resized).png
pin2 (1) (resized).png
IMG_1508 (resized).png
IMG_6784 (resized).jpeg
B770CAE8-80DA-4D63-A52E-A45BD08A35D6 (resized).jpeg
jplug2 (resized).png
jplug (resized).png
51teapW4mLL._AC_SX679_ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mikala.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 5 months ago

Remove all of the top plastics so your playfield looks something like this, except leave all of the red post intact and remove the rubbers, only the large ones touching switches. Try to lay them on the playfield so you know where they go back on. Also, don’t worry about the pop caps. This will only take a few minutes to do and make it easier for you to see all of the switches. Don’t worry about the top apron or bottom apron either, this just happen to be the only picture to show you.
B770CAE8-80DA-4D63-A52E-A45BD08A35D6 (resized).jpegB770CAE8-80DA-4D63-A52E-A45BD08A35D6 (resized).jpeg

#10 5 months ago

Start up a game and see if you are still having problems. Activate each switch by hand and see if they score correctly. If you are still having issues, turn off machine and inspect all of the switches. If you have some fat straws, slide one over each switch as I have highlighted here, make sure it goes all the way down to the bottom. Start the game again and start pulling the straws one by one. If the score reel locks on, you have found your switch. If you are having no issues, start putting the rubbers back on one by one while the game is on.

IMG_6784 (resized).jpegIMG_6784 (resized).jpeg
#11 5 months ago

Should look something like this except in this picture I am covering the whole switch. In your case you only want to cover the first blade as pictured above.

IMG_1508 (resized).pngIMG_1508 (resized).png
#13 5 months ago
Quoted from notkyle:

Thank you for all of the pictures, this has been extraordinarily helpful. This is going to be my entire Saturday, pretty much. I'll check back in when I've had a chance to tear everything down now that I know what I'm looking for.

Whole process should take less than an hour, Super-Flite is not that complicated of a machine. Don’t be intimidated thinking it will take all day, you’ll find it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mikala.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/complete-idiot-needs-help-with-super-flitestrato-flite-score-reels?tu=Mikala and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.