Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinPickle
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Anyone heard from these guys recently? I placed an order with Pin Monk about 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard about the status of my order. I got a confirmation email but nothing else. They are not answering emails. Also trying to order some Cliffy’s but not answer back from him. He’s usually pretty prompt….I’m hoping they are ok or on vacation!!!

#2 1 year ago

PinMonk is around, I’ve seen him posting lately. Have you tried to DM him? My last order was a bit slower because he was having difficulty sourcing parts.

I ordered a set from Cliffy before Christmas, he mentioned he was back to being a one man outfit so it would be a month or so before he got to my order.

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

Anyone heard from these guys recently? I placed an order with Pin Monk about 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard about the status of my order. I got a confirmation email but nothing else. They are not answering emails. Also trying to order some Cliffy’s but not answer back from him. He’s usually pretty prompt….I’m hoping they are ok or on vacation!!!

Dona search and cliffy is all over the place; super backed up.

Did you PM Pinmonk here?

#4 1 year ago

I ordered from Cliffy end of December and he told me he was just wrapping up September orders.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

Depends on what you ordered. I'm down to only around 9 orders left to fill before I'm caught up. Closest I've been since Christmas. I try to answer all emails, but some still don't come through from Shopify because my ISP (earthlink) says they're spam and just never delivers them, even to my spam folder. PM me here and I'll let you know where you are, but whichever of the 9 you are, it should be soon.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Depends on what you ordered. I'm down to only around 9 orders left to fill before I'm caught up. Closest I've been since Christmas. I try to answer all emails, but some still don't come through from Shopify because my ISP (earthlink) says they're spam and just never delivers them, even to my spam folder. PM me here and I'll let you know where you are, but whichever of the 9 you are, it should be soon.

I did order you flipper fans and wondering when I might see those?

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from cookpins:

I ordered from Cliffy end of December and he told me he was just wrapping up September orders.

Yep, same here. He'll come through. My last order was a pretty long lead as well, but showed up just fine eventually.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from Skatewake:

I did order you flipper fans and wondering when I might see those?

I'm aiming to get completely caught up by this week, so you should have tracking any day now.

#9 1 year ago

Cliffy was on October a couple weeks ago.

#10 1 year ago

so sorry. I'm still "here" but way way backed up and many emails getting past me. I'll have to stop and just answer all requests one solid day this week. sorry guys. It's a tough balancing act lately

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm aiming to get completely caught up by this week, so you should have tracking any day now.

Hey PinMonk, did you get caught up on your orders?

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Skatewake:

Hey PinMonk, did you get caught up on your orders?

*Almost*. Got down to 4 backlogged ones (more came in during the interim, but I'm pretty current with those), but they should be out by tomorrow.

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from Elephanthead:

Cliffy was on October a couple weeks ago.

My order is from October as well hoping for shipment soon. He did give me heads up on a 7 week+ delay when I originally ordered so I appreciate that.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cliffys-and-pin-monk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.