6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by BMonty
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 months ago

I was watching a video on choosing Targaryen on GOT Pro which will automatically light the house. I am running version 1.37 code, but my house does not light when I choose Targaryen. It flashes, so I still have to complete the blue shots.

When I choose Greyjoy, it will light the house.

Is there something wrong with my code?

Would appreciate the help as I'm trying to get better at this kick ass game.

#2 6 months ago

Selecting a house qualifies it with a few exceptions. One of the exceptions is Greyjoy which lights solid because when you’re playing other houses, Greyjoy is running at the same time (it makes all modes harder). Search game of thrones ruleset on tilt forums - it will give you all the detail needed.

#3 6 months ago

Targaryen's power is to start with the house *fully completed* - meaning solidly lit, you don't have to (and can't) start and play the mode. (Thematically, this is because the mode is fighting the dragons, but Targaryen doesn't have to do that, she owns the dragons.)

Greyjoy behaves the same way, playing as them starts with the house fully completed.

The other 5 houses all start with their house flashing but not completed, so you can start it immediately upon your first center ramp shot if you choose to.

#4 6 months ago

I figured out it was a setting in the menu that was messing it up. It was set on 1 dragon instead of all dragons.

Thanks for the responses.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/choosing-targaryen-on-got-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.