3EB4C11C-1F87-4DEF-BF6D-3CC7C0C86008 (resized).jpeg
Pee-wee mockup.png
The Warriors.png
beavis and butthead mockup.png
01-danger (resized).jpg
IMG_20231021_213852 (resized).jpg
IMG_20231020_201214 (resized).jpg
IMG_20231021_124825 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eric_S.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#370 6 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Any chance in cold cold hell CPR will be there with playfields for sale?

In the past, they have run year-end sales. I don't recall any sales for Expo.

1 week later
#742 6 months ago

Another great Expo - they really have the formula down right at this new venue now. I was there all day Thursday and early in the day on Friday. A great line up of games and awesome vendor representation too.

One piece of feedback - why have the computers to register and print a sheet just to bring it across to the registration table? It seems to add an unnecessary delay for buying wristband admission. Before the show opens, have someone selling wristbands for cash payment to keep the line down. Or move the computers and printers to outside the hall so that can be done before the show officially opens.

I really enjoyed the homebrew area this year. The Eightball Beyond homebrew was great and production-ready, similar to TNA was years ago; hopefully a manufacturer took note of it. I'd love to get more play time on it. The Nightmare Before Christmas game was really well done as well. Big thanks to all the homebrew people that shared their games. I also really enjoyed the Whirlwind Total Chaos upgrade kit and would definitely buy it if I had a Whirlwind.

For the new games, I found myself playing Pulp Fiction the most. It is really well done and looking forward to seeing it come to production. I also liked P3 Final Resistance more than I thought I would. I only got one game on Labyrinth, but enjoyed playing it and want to get more time on it.

I thought most games held up pretty good, considering the constant play and potential voltage drop due to all the games being played. Big thanks to all volunteers, those that brought games to share and vendors. I'm looking forward to next year.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eric_S.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-pinball-expo-2023?tu=Eric_S and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.