Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 257 posts
  • 118 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by jazc4
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20231020_162435 (resized).jpg
    bbb ff pinball (resized).jpg
    IMG_9239 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9197 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9193 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9187 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9188 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9189 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9189 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9191 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9242 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9192 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9243 (resized).jpeg
    There are 257 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
    #51 7 months ago

I'm interested in picking up an HUO market priced Toy Story LE or CE at Expo!

#52 7 months ago

I have a new clearcoated CV playfield set. 900 or best offer

IMG_4619 (resized).jpegIMG_4619 (resized).jpegIMG_4620 (resized).jpegIMG_4620 (resized).jpegIMG_4621 (resized).jpegIMG_4621 (resized).jpeg
    #53 7 months ago
    Quoted from goggleloy:

I have a new clearcoated CV playfield set. 900 or best offer[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is this mirco? Or original?

#54 7 months ago

I posted to the other Chicago thread but I'll hit here to Hey anybody going to expo from West Virginia? I need a 4p head transported from Huntington WV

#55 7 months ago

Machine - For Sale
    Split Second Archived
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Can deliver to pinball expo. Picked this rare classic Stern up a few months back. Had started going through it, but haven't had a chance to finish. Has bg resto backless which lo...”
    2023-09-24
    Fargo, ND
    2,200 (OBO)
    Archived after: 15 days
    Viewed: 377 times

#56 7 months ago

For sale/can bring to Expo

1957 Royal Flush (Gottlieb) no, not that one.
    1971 4 Square (Gottlieb)
    1975 Wizard! (Bally)

I'm too lazy to put up ads right now but can take pictures for anyone interested in naming a price. Only two can make the trip.

#57 7 months ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

Is this mirco? Or original?

I think it’s a cpr. Bought from marco

#58 7 months ago

I have a Godzilla pro I could bring if someone wants to do a trade. Interested in system 11 up Also have a gottlieb 300 and project jungle queen.

#59 7 months ago

Last year I was looking for one - this year, I'm looking to sell one: found the Jokerz I was looking for last year, had a lot of fun with it, now it's time to make room for something else!

Assuming this doesn't sell locally before Expo, I'll be bringing it up for free play over the weekend.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/164086

#60 7 months ago

Set of Star Trek Next gen ramps and subway. Ramp are used but in very good condition. Subway has a small crack that was repaired. $40 obo.

IMG_20230925_161408085.jpgIMG_20230925_161408085.jpg
    #61 7 months ago

I have a Williams Dracula plastic set reproduction.
    Open and only the slingshots were used.

$108.00

#62 7 months ago

I have a big list of misc stuff I'll be looking for.

Colordmd (maybe a used one? or I think they usually have a booth there don't they?)
    Sling plastics for: Whirlwind, funhouse, hurricane
    Assorted plastics for family guy
    lots of other assorted stuff, rubber ring kits ect.

#63 7 months ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Colordmd (maybe a used one? or I think they usually have a booth there don't they?)

ColorDMD is never on sale, I think for shows they used to offer free shipping.

#64 7 months ago

Can someone advise how this works? Example two years ago an attendee was looking for a pinball so I contacted them to sell one of mine.

Then I listed it on marketplace and immediately marked as sold to pay the pinside fee. When I listed it I got several emails immediately to buy the pin.

I had to explain the transaction because some of the emails wanted to know how it sold so quickly and that they had no chance to buy. Unfortunately there was some discontent.

If I choose to do so again is there a better way to handle?

Cheers.

#65 7 months ago
    Quoted from indybru:

Can someone advise how this works? Example two years ago an attendee was looking for a pinball so I contacted them to sell one of mine.
    Then I listed it on marketplace and immediately marked as sold to pay the pinside fee. When I listed it I got several emails immediately to buy the pin.
    I had to explain the transaction because some of the emails wanted to know how it sold so quickly and that they had no chance to buy. Unfortunately there was some discontent.
    Cheers.

Seems to me like you're worrying too much about the thoughts of people who have nothing to do with the transaction. If someone doesn't like it then it's their problem, not yours. My opinion is that your only mistake is in thinking you had to explain the transaction to anyone.

It sounds like you're doing a good thing by making the listing to pay the Pinside fee, so it should be just fine. If anyone sends a message and you feel a need to respond (which you don't need to do at all) just say it sold before they sent their message. End of story.

#66 7 months ago
    Quoted from dudah:

They have offered show specials if you bring a game to a show and put the color dmd in the game set up for the duration of the show. The is also a sign you put on your game advertising colordmd. I'm not sure if they are doing this for expo this year or not but I got a deal on one for a game I brought to mgc a few years ago. Arrangements had to be made with colordmd prior to the show. I believe the discount was around$50 ? if I remember correctly.

#67 7 months ago
    Quoted from Joker19:

I have a set of unused Green EHOH plastic protectors (see below) I can bring to Expo for 15$, will be there from Wednesday night to Saturday night, can meet at the expo/hotel.
    https://mezelmods.com/collections/elvira-house-of-horrors-pinball-mods/products/elvira-house-of-horrors-plastic-protector-set
    Pm me if you want them.

OK, I'll take a beer from expo! Lol.

#68 7 months ago

I know this thread seems mostly games and parts, but FYI anyone who wants to pre-order parts/mods from Rocket City Pinball to be picked up at Expo, can do it through my shop here on Pinside, using EXPODELIVERY2023 to waive shipping.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball

Conditions:
    - pre-orders should be placed NLT Sunday, Oct 8, to ensure I have enough time to pull together what you need.
    - pre-orders placed after Oct 8 can't be guaranteed to be ready in time. I will definitely do my best to prepare them (and will have as much inventory in stock as I can muster), but if I'm unable to complete the post-Oct-8 order before departure for Expo, then supplementary shipping fee may be required.
    - any orders not picked up at Expo, or any orders placed not using the code as intended (i.e. trying to get free shipping on an order that requires shipment) will require supplementary shipping fee.

#69 7 months ago

Will there be any vendors selling pf glass?

#70 7 months ago
    Quoted from dudah:

I'm not asking for a sale. Not having to pay shipping would be perfectly fine with me

I'm also looking for some DE drop targets that will work in GNR

#71 7 months ago

I believe Chris from Kingpin will be having some glass at the show. Not sure if its only Invisiglass or standard as well.

Michael

#72 7 months ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

I don’t recall seeing colorDMD at the past few expos. I was looking for them too. I want to get one for my WCS94 or Spiderman

#73 7 months ago

Quoted from indybru:Can someone advise how this works? Example two years ago an attendee was looking for a pinball so I contacted them to sell one of mine.
    Cheers.

see what you get for trying to be honest.

#74 7 months ago

Those looking to take home a new stern at the end of the show, we will have a great selection

Bond Pro and Premium
    Iron Maiden pro and premium
    Jurassic Park pro and premium
    Godzilla Pro and premium
    Avengers Pro and premium
    Foo Fighters pro and premium
    Venom Pro and Premium
    Deadpool Pro and if done in time, Premiums

Trades considered

#75 7 months ago

Anyone looking for pinball banners, PM me. Show special $100 each if pick up at show. Over 30 designs to choose from. Thanks.

#76 7 months ago
    Quoted from joetechbob:

Will there be any vendors selling pf glass?

We will have Invisiglass in standard and widebody size. We also have Stern HD glass in standard size.

I do have some new sheets of regular glass that came from customers upgrading to Invisiglass / HD Glass. I have standard and one widebody.

#77 7 months ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

We will have Invisiglass in standard and widebody size. We also have Stern HD glass in standard size.
    I do have some new sheets of regular glass that came from customers upgrading to Invisiglass / HD Glass. I have standard and one widebody.

Cool. How much are you wanting for the sheets of regular glass?

#78 7 months ago

Used Escalara, $1200. Can bring to Expo

#79 7 months ago
    Quoted from joetechbob:

Cool. How much are you wanting for the sheets of regular glass?

$30 a sheet.

#80 7 months ago

Radical? Anyone? It would be Radical if i could find a Radical for sale!

#81 7 months ago

I am trying to build a Harlem globetrotters
    I have the populated playfield but need the rest
    Let me know what you have

#82 7 months ago
    Quoted from Rapzilch:

I am trying to build a Harlem globetrotters
    I have the populated playfield but need the rest
    Let me know what you have

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cab-only-for-ebd obviously not as convenient as being at expo but I saw this if it helps you at all

#83 7 months ago

Big Bang Bar perfect condition. $33,333.

#84 7 months ago

GT 2005 topper $50

IMG_2853 (resized).jpegIMG_2853 (resized).jpeg
    #85 7 months ago

Anyone have a real nice black knight 2000, ripleys, World Cup soccer, doctor who, or tommy they would want to trade towards a Godzilla pro?

#86 7 months ago

If anyone needs a playfield cut (if you have the file) or a lower third white wood, I can cut and bring to expo if ordered this week. Check out my store at trident pinball here in Pinside.

#87 7 months ago
    Quoted from wise1919:

I will have a new P3 with Final Resistance available to play at Expo. It is for sale and can be taken home late Saturday night. It will have the Final Resistance artwork for the speaker panel, sides, and backbox sides. It also will have the LED Speaker Light Kit.
    Regular price is $11,900 plus shipping. Price on this one is $11,800 and you save the shipping cost of $600. I might be interested in taking a home used only trade on it. Please message me with what you have for a trade and I'll let you know if I'm interested.
    Thanks!
    Justin

Machine is in hand and playing great!! I'll drop the price to $11,500 if sold before Expo! Savings of $1,000!

Message me and we'll work out the details.

Thanks!
    Justin

IMG_6466 (resized).jpegIMG_6466 (resized).jpeg
    #88 7 months ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

I have a nice Williams World Cup and a gottlieb close encounters of the third kind I can bring if someone is interested.
    Edit...also have a slugfest I'm willing to sell.
    Pm for photos etc.

Slugfest sold.

Ads for World Cup and Close Encounters

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game plays great and needs nothing. Has niwumpf mpu for trouble free operation. Displays are nice and bright, playfield in really nice shape. Backglass does have some flaking ...”
    2023-09-30
    Schererville, IN
    1,300 (OBO)
    Archived after: 14 days
    Viewed: 242 times
    Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams World Cup. Recently shopped and rebuilt. Works as it should. No issues. LEDs in the inserts, incandescent GI. Aftermarket schwemmer MPU and driver board. Cab has ...”
    7 months ago
    Schererville, IN
    Expired!

I also have a Solar City EM and firepower available. Will get ads up for those this week.

#89 6 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165024

#90 6 months ago

I will be attending the show and coming from Houston. I have fully restored Williams Joust pinball. Looking to get $16,000. It is currently listed in the classified here on Pinside. I don't want to drag it all the way to Chicago unless someone is truly interested in purchasing it. If you are interested, please reply here or send me a private message.

See y'all in a few weeks.

#91 6 months ago

I am looking for an AC/DC premium.

I have a Walking dead premium modded and a Star Wars Mandalorian premium HUO modded 25 minutes from expo if anyone is interested in working a deal.

#92 6 months ago

Probably bringing a Laser Cue for free play. $2,400?

#93 6 months ago

I have a very nice Bally Night Rider backglass for sale, can bring it if sold

20231003_054123_resized (resized).jpg20231003_054123_resized (resized).jpg20231003_054241_resized (resized).jpg20231003_054241_resized (resized).jpg
    #94 6 months ago

I am potentially looking at selling my Cactus Canyon Remake LE and / or my loaded Rush LE with topper. Would be willing to bring to the expo with deposit down.

CCRLE has light-up flipper buttons, mezel mods train station, mirrored backglass, wizard mod speaker panel and coin door panel, gun shot barrel cup holder and led under cab interactive lighting, led through light, yellow plastic protectors, orange titan flipper bands, gun shot flipper toppers.

Rush LE has a ton including stern topper, expressive speaker light kit through ninja camp, led through light, dice bulb covers, interactive scoop led, time machine flasher mod, shooter lane protector, flipper bat toppers, all of the ninja camp fixes (full scoop protector, scoop sleeves, spinner exit adjuster, loop and soft plunge fix and duck billed vuk protector. Also have all of the new stern scoop options new in box as well. All time machine node wiring has been soldered directly vs. having any of the pin issues.

Will donate if sale is done - reach out and we can talk pricing.

#95 6 months ago

I have a bunch of parts and mods I can bring to expo. Mostly for Godzilla lotr AC/DC TOM and funhouse. Lots of system 80b stuff too. Just pm me if you’re looking for anything in particular.

71813083232__48455B5F-0932-442C-BE16-3F00C582E383 (resized).jpeg71813083232__48455B5F-0932-442C-BE16-3F00C582E383 (resized).jpeg

#96 6 months ago

I have a couple extra of the small attic tubes from haunted house that I had made. $20.

IMG_20231004_135844226.jpgIMG_20231004_135844226.jpg
    #97 6 months ago

Looking to pick up an Elvis machine

#98 6 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165356

Have a walking dead premium for trade or sale! Right near expo! Thanks!

#99 6 months ago

I could bring a nice clean Gottlieb Bank Shot along if anyone is interested.

#100 6 months ago

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    World Cup Soccer Archived
    Routed - fresh off route - “You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have this World Cup Soccer 94. Formerly routed machine. Has full LEDs, replaced soccer ball and a Rottendog ...”
    2023-10-07
    Des Moines, IA
    Archived after: 13 days
    Viewed: 506 times
    Contributed to Pinside

There are 257 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-expo-23-buy-sell/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.