(Topic ID: 270288)

Chicago Coin Speedway or Motorcycle startup sequence

By austinjw1955

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CC Motorcycle score reset motor (resized).jpg
    CC Motorcycle timer cams (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

Does anybody know or have information on Chicago Coin Speedway or Motorcycle startup sequence.

The slide bank reset relay does not activate.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

3 weeks later
    #2 3 years ago

I'm not sure of the exact sequence but here's what I know from my CC Motorcycle arcade.

The slide bank reset relay does not get activated (momentarily) until the score is reset to zero and the position is reset to a blank.

Credit when lit light must be on for the game to do anything. (make sure your bulb is good)
    When I got my CC Motorcycle, the credit unit was gummed up and would not move.
    I could hear credits being added but no light because the credit unit could not move.

The timer must be in the "home position" and not running (see timer cams pic)

In general its good to inspect the leaf switches or switch stacks to be sure they are adjusted correctly.
    I have repaired many EM pinball machines just by inspecting and adjusting switches.
    Inexperienced people start poking around trying to repair the machine themselves,
    but instead end up bending the leaf switches (usually many) only to make the thing worse.

I have also included a pic of the score reset motor diagram.

CC Motorcycle score reset motor (resized).jpgCC Motorcycle score reset motor (resized).jpgCC Motorcycle timer cams (resized).jpgCC Motorcycle timer cams (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-coin-speedway-or-motorcycle-startup-sequence and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.