5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by meeotch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Has anyone else been having trouble contacting CGC? I submitted a ticket two weeks ago, but got no response. Sent an email a week ago, no response. Just called about 5min ago, and got a series of weird cycles where it would ring, then interrupt the ring like it was forwarding, then ring, etc. Eventually, it just hung up on me.

Has the company been teleported to the mothership?

#2 5 years ago

I think they're hanging out at casa del o-din

#3 5 years ago

They've been MIA for several weeks now.

#4 5 years ago

Heard from them today regarding the registration for my Monsterbash going through.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from meeotch:

Has anyone else been having trouble contacting CGC? I submitted a ticket two weeks ago, but got no response. Sent an email a week ago, no response. Just called about 5min ago, and got a series of weird cycles where it would ring, then interrupt the ring like it was forwarding, then ring, etc. Eventually, it just hung up on me.
    Has the company been teleported to the mothership?

What was the problem? Sometimes Lloyd just helps them out before the ticket is reviewed. Lloyd Rocks

#6 5 years ago

I opened a ticket last Sunday, they got back to me the following day with a solution and followed up later in the week to make sure issue was resolved so they could close the ticket.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from Quadrat:

What was the problem? Sometimes Lloyd just helps them out before the ticket is reviewed. Lloyd Rocks

Nothing life-altering. Had a few issues from when I originally bought the game, but I was out of town / tied up with work for most of the year & not dealing with pinball. My old tickets had expired, so I opened a new one to wrap things up. And yeah - was surprised to not even hear from Lloyd. (He does rock.) I get that they're busy with MB, but 2+ weeks does seem like a long time without even acknowledging the ticket / email / phone. Sounds like people are having mixed results, from the posts above.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from meeotch:

Nothing life-altering. Had a few issues from when I originally bought the game, but I was out of town / tied up with work for most of the year & not dealing with pinball. My old tickets had expired, so I opened a new one to wrap things up. And yeah - was surprised to not even hear from Lloyd. (He does rock.) I get that they're busy with MB, but 2+ weeks does seem like a long time without even acknowledging the ticket / email / phone. Sounds like people are having mixed results, from the posts above.

Feel free to contact us. I know that tech support has been busy trying to assist many customers that might have older tickets, but rest assured we are still here and answering all help desk issues.

Help desk portal:
    https://chicagogamingcompany.freshdesk.com/support/login

Or phone:
    708-780-0070

#9 5 years ago

@cgc-ryan - thanks for chiming in to the thread. Good to hear you guys haven't been kidnapped. I did actually try the ticket system, email, and phone (see my original post).

I'm cool with working through the ticket system - not in a giant rush, I was just looking for a confirm that the ticket / company hadn't fallen into a black hole.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-awol and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.