65 days ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 65 days ago by meeotch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 65 days ago

Has anyone else been having trouble contacting CGC? I submitted a ticket two weeks ago, but got no response. Sent an email a week ago, no response. Just called about 5min ago, and got a series of weird cycles where it would ring, then interrupt the ring like it was forwarding, then ring, etc. Eventually, it just hung up on me.

Has the company been teleported to the mothership?

#2 65 days ago

I think they're hanging out at casa del o-din

#3 65 days ago

They've been MIA for several weeks now.

#4 65 days ago

Heard from them today regarding the registration for my Monsterbash going through.

#5 65 days ago
    Quoted from meeotch:

Has anyone else been having trouble contacting CGC? I submitted a ticket two weeks ago, but got no response. Sent an email a week ago, no response. Just called about 5min ago, and got a series of weird cycles where it would ring, then interrupt the ring like it was forwarding, then ring, etc. Eventually, it just hung up on me.
    Has the company been teleported to the mothership?

What was the problem? Sometimes Lloyd just helps them out before the ticket is reviewed. Lloyd Rocks

#6 65 days ago

I opened a ticket last Sunday, they got back to me the following day with a solution and followed up later in the week to make sure issue was resolved so they could close the ticket.

#7 65 days ago
    Quoted from Quadrat:

What was the problem? Sometimes Lloyd just helps them out before the ticket is reviewed. Lloyd Rocks

Nothing life-altering. Had a few issues from when I originally bought the game, but I was out of town / tied up with work for most of the year & not dealing with pinball. My old tickets had expired, so I opened a new one to wrap things up. And yeah - was surprised to not even hear from Lloyd. (He does rock.) I get that they're busy with MB, but 2+ weeks does seem like a long time without even acknowledging the ticket / email / phone. Sounds like people are having mixed results, from the posts above.

#8 65 days ago
    Quoted from meeotch:

Nothing life-altering. Had a few issues from when I originally bought the game, but I was out of town / tied up with work for most of the year & not dealing with pinball. My old tickets had expired, so I opened a new one to wrap things up. And yeah - was surprised to not even hear from Lloyd. (He does rock.) I get that they're busy with MB, but 2+ weeks does seem like a long time without even acknowledging the ticket / email / phone. Sounds like people are having mixed results, from the posts above.

Feel free to contact us. I know that tech support has been busy trying to assist many customers that might have older tickets, but rest assured we are still here and answering all help desk issues.

Help desk portal:
    https://chicagogamingcompany.freshdesk.com/support/login

Or phone:
    708-780-0070

#9 65 days ago

@cgc-ryan - thanks for chiming in to the thread. Good to hear you guys haven't been kidnapped. I did actually try the ticket system, email, and phone (see my original post).

I'm cool with working through the ticket system - not in a giant rush, I was just looking for a confirm that the ticket / company hadn't fallen into a black hole.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 19.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 7,199.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Great American Pinball
    $ 430.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 14.95
    $ 28.00
    $ 12.99
    $ 109.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 129.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 1.95
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 29.95
    $ 28.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 156.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside