#1 11 years ago

Or you might get corrected-
orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#2 11 years ago

I'm guessing that 35 didn't make it.

#3 11 years ago

Now that is pretty funny. Come on o-din admit you wrote that in cl

#4 11 years ago

im glad the pinball police are still at work somewhere. They seem to have cut back hours here.

#5 11 years ago

I do throw my hands up in the air every time an ad mentions there were ONLY **** made and how its rare. Its usually a DemoMan or Gilligans Island or something ridiculous.

#6 11 years ago

At least ONLY **** is a fact if the seller is accurate. But claiming everything is RARE (like almost anything on ebay) is absurd and almost as bad as talking about how many plays a game has when that number can easily be reset....and usually has been due to software upgrades, battery changes, ect.

#7 11 years ago

couldn't find it on the map - maybe just outside of eccentricville

#8 11 years ago

You should have seen it, this guy wanted 30000 for his legend of zelda NES game. I know this doesnt relate to pinball but it related to ridiculous craigslist ads.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

You should have seen it, this guy wanted 30000 for his legend of zelda NES game. I know this doesnt relate to pinball but it related to ridiculous craigslist ads.

Keep em coming! Laughter is the best medicine!

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

You touched on another hobby of mine. I love the people that send a new game off to get a VGA sticker on it and list it for 10 times the retail price on Ebay. Some people!

#11 11 years ago

Looks like he's at it again!

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#12 11 years ago

This really is incredibly funny. I can feel them pounding away at the keyboard as they create the ad.

Chris

#13 11 years ago

Smokin' dumpster divin deals on cl. Relist over and over

#14 11 years ago

According to IPDB there were 7,625 not 7,635.

Somone should post that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Washington Township, NJ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/careful-how-you-word-your-ad-on-craigslist and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.