(Topic ID: 8117)

Burning a hole in my pocket...

By pintastic

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintastic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Just sold a pin today and I have enough $ in the pin fund to purchase or pursue another pin. Opinions please.

TZ. Going for outrageous dough these days! Had one, traded and really miss it. I originally paid $2300 for mine a few years back and it just galls me to think I may have to pay over 4K for a decent example. But if I have to, I have to.....

IM. Played on location and really liked it. Better than TZ? I havent had enough time on one. Thoughts?

Spiderman. Can I find one for under 5K? 4.5K is where I need to be.

AFM. Again, are they out there for less than 5K?

IJ. Ive seen these in the range that I need to be but Ive also seen them for outrageous prices. Would like to try this one for a while though.

Really, these are the titles that are on my mind but Im not married to any of these. I had an LOTR but couldnt wait to trade it. No other titles are really popping into mind yet. I like B titles as well but if I got a chunck to throw down, I wouldnt mind winding up with one of the more expensive pins. A nice problem to have is having the cash to drop on a nice pin for sure but Im undecided on which to watch for. IM really has me curious and I would like to have some time with it in the collection but I really miss my TZ. Its not everyday I have this much in the pin fund and Im really undecided. Titles that will be easy to recoup if and when I want to? Titles that will find a long time in the collection? Thoughts?

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

Off all those, I'd do SM....And yes, less than 5K...in the past month there have been two sold on public forums with a asking price of 3.5K.

I'll definitely be keeping the eyes open for sure.

#12 12 years ago

I really tried to like TSPP the times I have played it. I just cant get there with this pin! Though its fun, I just dont see it as a long term keeper in my collection. If one popped up for a steal, I might get it with the intention of playing a little bit and re-selling or trading. For now, I think Im going to keep the eyes peeled for a SM or a TZ. Unless a Shadow comes around and puts a dent in the pin fund....Forgot to put that on the list as wanted.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintastic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/burning-a-hole-in-my-pocket?tu=pintastic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.