(Topic ID: 21581)

Black Spider-man For Sale- Fresno California- HUO w/mods SOLD!!!

By jimjim66

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jimjim66
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2012-08-09_20-12-44_23.jpg
BSM3.JPG
smiley-face-with-cigar.gif
ct_cigar_club_logo.jpg
spidey12.gif
agsuperheroes3.gif
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Looking to sell my Black Spider-man (BSM)

HUO - Great Condition- $8600

Mods-ALL MODS REVERSIBLE

LED inserts
Matt McKee topper (Black Topper)
Back Alley Creation Buildings and Subway
Back Alley Sandman plastics
Black Flipper Bats with White Rubber
Sling Plastics with Spider-mans mask (Still have original with Tobey Maguire and Kristine Dunst)
Pinball Decal targets
New Chrome Lockdown bar (still have the one with the tournament button)
Todd McFarlane Venom (Still have original)
Goody Bag + Certificate
Pinbits Spiders on speaker grill
Pinball Decal Chrome Shooter

Newest Roms just added

ALL MODS REVERSIBLE-

$8600

Local buyers get first dibs as I rather the person see it in person. Will consider shipping, but again local buyers get first dibs. Not in a hurry to sell it, and don't have to sell it, so if it doesn't sell quickly I will take it off the market.

Pictures to be added later- PM me if you want a specific picture.

Not interested in any trades- sorry 1.jpg1.jpg 2.jpg2.jpg 3.jpg3.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Hmmm , Banker send him so $$ and NAVL !!!!!!!! Beautiful Pin jimjim... I'd Love to Own it

#3 11 years ago

Great game. Good luck in your sale.

#4 11 years ago

Wow...if I were to build my absolute, money no object dream game, this would be it. Great price too...sure wish I had a way to swing it! This shouldn't last long...

#5 11 years ago

Thanks for the well wishes. I am going to take better pictures today, as the photos were taken in my game room which only has track lighting.

I have some interested parties, I will update post after pictures and/if it sells.

#6 11 years ago

Decided to add more pictures. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Picture 1
Playfield Overall View (Nice and glossy)

Picture 2
Doc Ock (No Wear)

Picture 3
Shooter Lane - (Little Wear, proof that it has been played)

4.jpg4.jpg 5.jpg5.jpg 6.jpg6.jpg

#7 11 years ago

Finally a couple of mods-

Picture 1
I can't take credit for the Venom, but it is a cool mod and better than the original Venom. It is a McFarlane toy holding a pinball.

Picture 2
Back Alley Buildings

8.jpg8.jpg 7.jpg7.jpg

#8 11 years ago

I've personally played this machine and it's flawless. A perfect example in every way. Good luck Jim!

#9 11 years ago

Buying Lotto tickets tonight.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from raddroxx:

Buying Lotto tickets tonight.

Done and done...Jim, wait...I haven't been by to play that Pin yet! Good luck on the sale though...come on jackpot numbers!!!

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from ThatGuy:

I've personally played this machine and it's flawless. A perfect example in every way. Good luck Jim!

+1

#12 11 years ago

Holy Cow!

That is one sweet machine.

#13 11 years ago

Done and done...Jim, wait...I haven't been by to play that Pin yet! Good luck on the sale though...come on jackpot numbers!!!

+1

Win/win situation.
If it doesn't sell you guys are always welcome to come and play.

If it does sell, as I got interest, you guys can come over and help me unbox an X-men LE. I want to use the funds for that.

I'm going to use this time to offer a little Pinside incentive - I will throw in an autographed BSM flier signed by Steve Ritchie. Had him sign it at Pin-A-Go-Go. New owner can have it framed and placed next to the pin.

9.jpg9.jpg

#14 11 years ago

Got a lot of people asking about the Venom mod. It came from a set called Marvel Legends. You can find them online for about 15-20 bucks. There are different models, the one I have has an open palm. The pinball is glued to the palm, and the figure is cut below the torso. You probably need a dremel to cut it.

I also got questions if I got the certificate- so here are 2 photos.
Picture 1 Certificate
Picture 2 Steve Ritchie and I at PAGG- that's where the flier was signed.

10.jpg10.jpg 11.jpg11.jpg

#15 11 years ago

In the background I see a man showing his butt crack.

Is that the crazy dude from "Special When Lit"?

You know, the dude in the movie wearing a red/white stripe shirt...

Oh, good luck with the sale

#16 11 years ago

Ha...yes that is Sam Harvey.

Too funny!

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

If it does sell, as I got interest, you guys can come over and help me unbox an X-men LE. I want to use the funds for that.

It'll be just like Christmas! I'm down for that! Let me know when.

#18 11 years ago

Nice game - good luck!

#19 11 years ago

Great looking pin Jim. Would anyone dare ship a beautiful pin like this?

#20 11 years ago

Great chattin' with ya! And Good Luck with the sale!

agsuperheroes3.gifagsuperheroes3.gif

#21 11 years ago

Happy to say that the machine is now sold to a fellow Pinsider- Marlboroman

Thanks for all inquiries. I'm sure he will love the machine as much as I have. I'm glad it is going to a good home and to somebody who will appreciate it.

Mauro was very pleasant to talk to and work a deal out with.

#22 11 years ago

Congrats! Glad it went to a Pinsider!

spidey12.gifspidey12.gif

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Congrats! Glad it went to a Pinsider!

Yeah Spfxted... Sadly I couldn't swing a deal with your friend a couple of months back, but I'm glad I got a second chance at another

She'll have a long journey and I can't wait! Jim is a great guy and I really enjoyed chatting with him today, man we spoke like 1 1/2 hrs just about pinball ...that was awesome

-Mauro

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

She'll have a long journey and I can't wait! Jim is a great guy and I really enjoyed chatting with him today, man we spoke like 1 1/2 hrs just about pinball ...that was awesome

Time did fly just talking about pins, enjoyed the conversation.

You should hear me and McCune on the phone, some of our conversations could be in the Guinness Book of World Record-

Heck Ted is a talker too. Between comics, sci-fi movies and pinballs, I almost drained a full cell phone battery talking to him. Seriously got me thinking of going to the convention he told me about.

Not too many people I personally know are into pinball. Wife tolerates it, and most of my friends growing up are into sports or other hobbies- so when I get a chance to gab about pinball, I go for it.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

got a second chance at another

Errhrmm. You now have surpassed me on # of pins. I need some of these new companies to deliver. Great find...and what a collection you have amassed

#26 11 years ago

Thank you for the kind words Rommy... much appreciated

#27 11 years ago

Glad to hear it found a good home and you got it sold jimjim. Great looking machine congrats marlboroman!

#28 11 years ago

Now we just need to get a bunch of us to the Chiller Theatre Convention in October!
The Chiller Theatre Cigar Club is up and running!

ct_cigar_club_logo.jpgct_cigar_club_logo.jpg

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Now we just need to get a bunch of us to the Chiller Theatre Convention in October!
The Chiller Theatre Cigar Club is up and running!

Sweet! Now this is where I can really make you happy

#30 11 years ago

I almost like the sound of that.....

smiley-face-with-cigar.gifsmiley-face-with-cigar.gif

#31 11 years ago

Congrats, Jim!

So when should we book the XM LE unboxing party? You know I'm down!

3 weeks later
#32 11 years ago

So last night BSM made into the line-up without a scratch and was exactly how described that's amazing considering the distance it traveled. Of course a big part was how well and meticulous Jim protected the machine. Thanks Jim for taking the time as well as being such a great seller ... our family will enjoy the pin for years to come!

-Mauro BSM3.JPGBSM3.JPG

Post edited by marlboroman : PIC

#33 11 years ago

congrats - looks pretty awesome.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Of course a big part was how well and meticulous Jim protected the machine.

Any pics of how it was protected for shipping ??

#35 11 years ago

Crazy to think that a pin I've played is now in Quebec!

Congrats on the acquisition. That thing has some great mods to it doesn't it? My favorite is the buildings on the left. It really adds some ambience to the playfield.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

congrats - looks pretty awesome.

Thanks JY, that is truely a slick looking pin

Quoted from asnatlas:Any pics of how it was protected for shipping ??

I know Jim took soom pics maybe he can chime in a post them

Quoted from Miguel351:Crazy to think that a pin I've played is now in Quebec!
Congrats on the acquisition. That thing has some great mods to it doesn't it? My favorite is the buildings on the left. It really adds some ambience to the playfield.

Did you get a high score on it? What's your initials ?

#37 11 years ago

Nope. I only played it a couple times and for whatever reason, when I play at Jim's, it's a drain-fest. Except for MB. I'm finally hitting the shots a bit more consistently on that one. I've still got a ways to go to lodge a high score on any of his pins, but it'll happen eventually.

Sadly, between playing his MB and the one on Pinball Arcade for iOS, I'm really getting hooked on MB and I'm afraid one might be in my future. Distant future most likely, but there no less.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Nope. I only played it a couple times and for whatever reason, when I play at Jim's, it's a drain-fest. Except for MB. I'm finally hitting the shots a bit more consistently on that one. I've still got a ways to go to lodge a high score on any of his pins, but it'll happen eventually.

Sadly, between playing his MB and the one on Pinball Arcade for iOS, I'm really getting hooked on MB and I'm afraid one might be in my future. Distant future most likely, but there no less.

Ahh ... now I gotta work that pin, I see Jims initials everywhere

MB is a great game no doubt. You never know Mike

#39 11 years ago

Mauro was a great buyer and pleasure to do business with. Both of us had a little worry as I had never shipped a pin, much less that far. Even though it was insured, I was still nervous.

Any pics of how it was protected for shipping ??

Here it is before the blanket treatment and legs protection. Took about an hour to cardboard and shrink wrap.

2012-08-09_20-12-44_23.jpg2012-08-09_20-12-44_23.jpg

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Ahh ... now I gotta work that pin, I see Jims initials everywhere

Don't worry, the big scores were erased about 4 months ago after I finally got around to getting the latest ROM set installed. I'm expecting you to knock those initials off quickly.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Don't worry Mike, Mi gameroom-Su gameroom, come over anytime to get some MB play time.

My MB GC score is 844 million- , unless Bowen drops by, initials aren't going to be knocked off anytime soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 25.95
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-spider-man-for-sale-fresno-california-huo-wmods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.