5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Shogun00
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 months ago

I finally got the Insider Connect working on my BKSOR and it updated to the 1.17 Code. Now the Topper doesn't say anything cool. I haven't heard it say "Maggot", "Run back to Mommy", "Your Mom wears Army Boots", "Loser". It says watered down crap like "You have failed". At other times it just seems to sit up there not doing anything. I tried turning off the Software Automatic update after doing a Factory Reset. Once I connected to my network it automatically updated anyways. I tried Factory Reset 2 more times with Automatic Software Update turned off. It still updated to the new Code once I connected to my network. Am I doing something wrong? I want to use Insider Connect with the Old Code so I can enjoy my Topper. Thanks!!

#2 5 months ago

Have you tried doing a factory restore?

#3 5 months ago
    Quoted from Shogun00:

Have you tried doing a factory restore?

Yes

#4 5 months ago

Sorry, I read the post too quickly. Check the game adjustments and see if there is a setting for the topper.

Unfortunately, you can't revert back to the previous update.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-sword-of-rage-117-code-update-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.