Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by paynemic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Hi all,
    For those of us not at tpf and not willing to read endless threads in hopes of breadcrumbs, can someone summarize any major announcements (pps remake game 2, etc) or big surprises?
    Thanks in advance

#2 8 years ago

biggest one I heard was the Steve Richie said RZSSI does not suck.

#3 8 years ago

Yep. Rz is awesome. That is all.

#4 8 years ago

Hmmmmm. No pps game 2? No lawlor game from jjp?

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

Nope

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

They're not going to announce a new game while TH is just starting to ship. That would take the wind out of the sails.

#7 8 years ago

Kaneda licked the Apron of destiny and had a reaction that caused him to do a normal podcast (TPF wrap up) The downside is that he will most likely get some type of lip fungus.

#8 8 years ago

JJP's comments at the talk were to the tune that Lawlor's game won't be late - because they won't announce it until it is ready. Seems that he learned some hard lessons with the first couple of games.

P3 has additional games. Nothing big like Lexi.

No update from PPS or Chicago Gaming.

No announcements from Stern. Marco brought Ghostbusters, GOT premium, and Spider-Man VE.

Dutch Pinball shared their status. Cointaker had two TBL at their booth.

Highway gsme an update on Full Throttle, and shared a video preview of Alien.

#9 8 years ago

Can't wait for JJP to do a full reveal of JJP#3 hopefully with a reasonable reveal-to-shipping time, don't care if it's 2018. These long waits and trickle out reveals have me exhausted by the time I get hands on a machine.

#10 8 years ago

PPS didnt tease about a reveal for this TPF?

#11 8 years ago

I thought they did too. Dang. Pretty sure it's amf though...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-tpf-announcements and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.