Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by snyper2099
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

The pin you like most.
    Your value will always be in the pleasure you get playing it.
    LTG : )

Very true.
    Of all the games in my collection Whirlwind is my favorite.
    It's definitely not the most expensive, doesn't have the deepest code, or the most toys.

#52 4 years ago

Baywatch

#53 4 years ago

I agree on the 4K range recent Sterns. I like rule games. I would add TSPP to the list provided. They can be found in 4K region.
    Surprised the W/B fans have not brought up STTNG yet. I believe still a top 15 to 20 game on pinside with some of the best rules of its era, all the shows stars have callouts, a very satisfying side ramp shot off the upper Flipper, lots to do and Borg multi ball is one of my favorites. You can get one easily in the 4K region. Great game to add pinsound to as well.

#55 4 years ago

I still love bsd and think its great in the 2700-4k range..... also wcs for 2500-3300 is pretty good also

#56 4 years ago

Taxi: best pinball value imo. Step it up a bit in price and AFM is good value for the money too. Either way, super family friendly fun.

#58 4 years ago

TFTC is still a good value.

#59 4 years ago

WPT, Mustang & TFTC. All great titles w/ deep rules for home-use appeal. Mustang is a sleeper but it's very unique, as it's an EM layout w/ a modern code. Can be had in the $4000 range.

1 year later
    #60 2 years ago

Thread revival! Wow, is there such a thing as a good value pin now? Stern Star Trek and Spider-Man might be the best values in this crazy market.

#61 2 years ago

NIB Stern pros....

#62 2 years ago

I will take a different approach. Here's some that you can actually still find for sale that, IMHO are not overpriced....

Sharkey's Shootout - still a deal. It's better than Eight Ball Deluxe and.... it's cheaper.
    Harlem Globetrotters - I know it's getting higher in price with all the new parts but it's so much fun.
    Shaq Attaq - I understand the hate but, it's still a fun game and worth more than the price I see them sell at.
    Stars - has always been a deal
    Cue Ball Wizard - was always a deal, still is a deal
    Mousin Around - surprisingly... still a deal
    Breakshot - undervalued, buy one now!
    Firepower, Firepower II, Blackout - they are all STILL a good value if you bulletproof them!

Sadly, if you want a newer game with $4500 worth of fun, you have to pay about 9K.

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-value-pin/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.