• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC03486.JPG
DSC03497.JPG
#1 12 years ago

So, I bought this pin about a month ago now and am needing some help. When I bought the pin I asked if it was working 100% and how the playfield was etc... Only played this pin (not the one I bought) once at a local aracade to make sure I liked the feel of the game. When I got mine I played it for a while and got to thinking there was supposed to be something else. Got to looking and their is something missing. The flugelheim museum door was stuck in the down position with a black tape of some sort over it. I lifted the playfield and saw what you see below in the pic. I called the company I bought the pin from and they said that most people "prefer" it this way as balls get stuck a lot on the door so techs removed the doors on route thus why it left fully shopped like this. I said I wanted a complete machine so they were going to look for an assembly. This was about a month ago. Last I heard was they found the cam and the mounting bracket and were looking for the motor and door assembly. I'm gradually losing confidence I'll get this so starting my search myself. The diaghram in the manual seems to only show the door, bracket, motor and cam.

Can anyone advise what all I need to get this to work? And please, if you can, could you send me some pics of a put together one? Their seems like their should be switches that tell it when it's opened and closed but I can't tell. Any help is appreciated.

I'm BRAND new in pinball machine ownership so am very green. Mechanical though. I bought this pin and BOP. The BOP is AWESOME so super disappointed the Batman is missing a key part of the game

I also included a pic of the top (without the glass) but below is what I have under the PF.

DSC03497.JPGDSC03497.JPG DSC03486.JPGDSC03486.JPG

#3 12 years ago

Thanks. I actually downloaded that as well. On page 41 it has the assembly but it's hard to tell if their is a switch that tells the door when it's up or down. I would assume their would have to be something of the motor would run constantly. Maybe that's my newb coming out though. That's why I'm hoping for some pics of a completed machine or someone can advise that has had the game.

Also, if anyone knows a source for these parts I'd be at your mercy. I've done searching and can only find the motor...

#4 12 years ago

They are switch 50 and 51 in the switch matrix. On page 41 on the left you will see the motor/cam and the two switches mounted on it kinda at a diagonal from each other. Look for the diodes on them if you are having trouble seeing them.

That sucks about getting the game like that. I hope they make good on their promise.

#5 12 years ago

Sounds like BS to me about the door. I had one of these breifly, and it worked well. If they don't get you the parts, they should be giving you money back. Don't settle for that crap.

On another note: are there PF touch ups, cause if not, that is one f'in sweet DE BM PF. There is usually wear around the slings, and in the right return lane. I can't see the upper portion, but there is always wear where the ball drops from the skill shots as well. It's dirty, but I bet it would clean up well.

If there are any cracked ramps or plastics, between BAA and MAD they have quite a bit of stuff for this game, and it's very cheap.

#6 12 years ago

Thanks Atomicboy. Their is some wear at all the ball drop and skill shot landings but the rest is in good shape. I'm looking to order the ramp that you mention as well as it is broken where the ball drops out. I'm thinking of having the PF completly restored and cleared since it's not to far gone and I keep hearing that you can't find these nice anymore. I just wish I had the door as this game is way too easy without it. One shot and multiball. In a game I can only hit 16million on at the arcade I hit over 100million in my sleep

The company I bought them from has been very nice and helpfull so I'm keeping my fingers crossed they come through. I haven't posted his name or company yet as I don't want to put bad feedback out there if they come through but if it doesn't get resolved I will post it for all. Plus that is why I keep an attorney on retainer and have all "condition" related topics in e-mail. I use that as last resort as I still feel people try to do good but I wont be taken advantage of.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, OH
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Apex, NC
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bataman-data-east-help-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.