tumblr_mqrjcr1SMr1sczn81o1_500 (resized).png
882c85a1d870bd475ad07c5f50a094b4 (resized).jpg
IMG_1997.gif
e60a79b25294c8047ccdbdf7b8146d5b7b87be5743d3c61f3842c3dbaa68af87 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
tootsie pop (resized).jpg
Kaneda on pinside (resized).jpg
IMG_7639 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jagdaniels.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#290 68 days ago

Original themes are so cool ! I have a lot original themes and sold nearly all licensed games...
I'am just not interested in the next marvel pins... They all look all similar, even the animations...

This game looks a bit like hot wheels and as an owner of HW, i love that layout.
I also like that they honor barrys legacy with money ! It seems like a pretty good deal and 100 limited editions are a good real limitation compared to 1000 or 1500... Pretty sure there also will be not a 40th anniversary edition of it .
I am hyped for this game !

#369 68 days ago

I am pretty sure the team of AP was considering making some bbq videos by themselves... I would have loved seing david fix open a smoker and smell that goooooood pork belly.

But to be honest, whats the problem about stock videos of meat being grilled ? They looks still delicous, fit the pin perfect and get you that bbq feeling.

It's a BBQ dedicated pin, so use BBQ Videos...

For me the biggest question of this pin :

WHERE ARE THE VEGETABLES ?

#377 68 days ago

Damn i am hungry now !

Is this grill on the top left a 3d model or a plastic ? Looks cool in the video and reminds me of the flames in BKSOR.

Updated : looks like a 3d modell with the vegetables i am looking for.

Screenshots_2024-03-10-11-45-56 (resized).pngScreenshots_2024-03-10-11-45-56 (resized).png
#492 66 days ago

Limitation of just 100 games LE ? Pretty cool... When was it the last time just 100 limited were made ?

I think elvira 40th 199 pieces = 35k each
bond limited 60th 500 pieces = 25k each...

Great good deals.

Best bang for the buck ! Hopefully some good gamplay of the BBQ Pin with visuals and good sound is coming up soon.

#508 65 days ago

Is there any information if teamplay will be available or planned on this game ?

#518 65 days ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Yes, it will be.

Nice i like playing teamplay on houdini and hotwheels. Also 3 vs. 1 is kinda fun...

I guess team hot and mild ?

#521 65 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I was going to say a Starbucks themed pin would go far. However, I then realized that they make their money off charging high prices to poor people addicted to their product. There isn't enough room in peoples budget for 2 high priced items people are addicted to and so Starbucks would not go for it for fear it would cut into their customers' coffee money.
Also, I can't wait to see what they have in store for Jaws. It will be very cool to see the shark eat the ball and the shark pulling the Orca down and the gas tube blowing up.

The shark eats the ball. There comes a extra ball and tape with the game. You can tape the ball into the shark mouth. I thought it's a joke but it's not.
Or just get the shark eats ball mod for the pro it's only 500 bucks.

Screenshots_2024-03-12-20-53-51 (resized).pngScreenshots_2024-03-12-20-53-51 (resized).png
#523 65 days ago

Wow ! Thats a BBQ ! Hell yeah !

#565 64 days ago

There are buyers for every pinball machine, maybe less or more but it's pinball ! We all love it !
I like to play the badest EM game, It's pinball.

People always forget that it's all about fun ? Enjoy your time with friends, and every theme can be a blast. Some machines you enjoy more some less...

I remember stranger things... Damn this game got bashed in the beginning. Now the people can't get enough of it... It's always the point of view and the own preference.

But complaning people are everywere... Even on a big BBQ festival

#649 60 days ago

Check the Karl DeAngelo Stream, he showed a pre release software of BO BBQ. He said flippers are good, and you also can see that he has no problem with the ramps.
I would enjoy some real car footage and real flames, some pictures are drawn well, some are a bit simple. The layout looks interesting an the locks are fantastic, also when they simultaneously release the balls for multiball.
Some BBQ videos are a bit burned and the split chickens are definitely not tasty .
But i like what i see so far.

#686 59 days ago

The mood on pinside is terrible so far. People are way beyond preferences and opinions.
Pretty sure AP will be the next company not talking to customers in puplic anymore. It's the same dilemma with political persons, they answering wrong anyways.

Make no trailer / teaser = shit
Make bad one = shit
Don't show the game = shit
Show game with early code = shit

I own houdini and Hot Wheels. The only games i have not a single problem. Just align the catapult once. My hot wheels was a drop overseas and AP helped me out with my terrible distributor.
Organized me a missing promo set of houdini for a good friend of mine.
They implemented stuff we all wished on the pinside Hot Wheels thread. After the update it was in the code....this is a cool experiences as an owner.

So maybe give this guys a bit of respect. Even when something goes wrong or you can't understand company decisions, there is a motivated team behind trying to get us pinball games and help out as good as possible.

Just my two cents...

3 weeks later
#945 37 days ago

Oh lord... I would like to see more footage of the game and the issues. But there is just the normal meh meh meh...

Here is at least a bit of new stuff :

The left ramp shot is working pretty well in this video, was this the one everybody talked ? The right was not hit a single time.

I also don't know if the power network overseas is that different but my hot wheels and houdini (thats full upgraded with the good power supply, cap kit...) are not having issues with the flippers at all.
The left flipper on houdini was a bit sticky last league night, so i put in some new mechanics and had to reduce the settings three points down afterwards. I completly underestimated how fast the flipper mechanics getting bad in a multiball heavy game like houdini. Hot Wheels flipper settings are reduced since getting it fresh out of the box. Also my best friends GTF has no issues with the flippers.

But there are guys that even feel differences between condom brands. I never was one of those... So It's just my opinion.

1 week later
#993 28 days ago

Strudel = Austria

(Not Australia either...)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 6,995.00
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,495.00
Machine - For Sale
Lewiston, ME
$ 8,495.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

7,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 8,495.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jagdaniels.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/barry-o-s-barbecue-challenge-hype?tu=jagdaniels and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.