10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Leeb18509
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Had to remove heads off of some of my machines for a move.
    I took pics of the Back Box boards and connections for reinstallation.
    Be warned!!!!
    Some machines had prior hacks
    Some machines have some mods added.
    With this in mind I thought that these pics may also help others with
    connection, board or wire harness questions
    http://s80.photobucket.com/user/Eddie-1_2006/library/Pinball%20Back%2...

#2 10 years ago

Eddie, bad link... Looks like your cut/paste is truncated.. You get a;

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

#4 10 years ago

Better. Nice idea btw.

#5 10 years ago

Outstanding! Just a week or two late...LOL. I recently picked up an Earthshaker Sys 11B that I could not get out of "adjust failure" mode. Tried everything short of a new memory chip when I read that a bad door switch could also be the problem. As I traced out the door switch I found that there are only two plugs that could physically be swapped on the CPU board. J-13 and J-14 in the lower left corner are both 4-holers with no key hole. The previous owner labeled them backwards so naturally I plugged them in that way. One of your Diner pics clearly shows the way it should be. Good thread idea. Maybe others could add in one of each type of machine.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

The previous owner labeled them backwards

Wow!
    Moved my ES with the head completely removed a few weeks ago. Made sure to label all the connectors and had no issues. But if the labels were backwards I don't think that I would ever figure it out.

#7 10 years ago

Don't forget the "I don't have an 11 pin IDC connector around, so I'll just use a 5 and a 6". Guilty...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backbox-harness-pics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.