(Topic ID: 30270)

AZ Pinhead gathering's, does it still happen?

By Jeff_PHX_AZ

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I have had some health issues I have been dealing with the last couple months. I have not seen any meet up postings on here. If anyone knows what Cluster Headaches are knows where I'am coming from. i get them 8-10 times a day. Also had 3 surgeries the last 3 months as well! Has not been fun time lately.

#2 11 years ago

WTF man?!? total sukfest Jeff. Playing pinball with a headache does not work for me at all. You need some of that new AZ medicine.

#3 11 years ago

I hope you get past that soon !

Best wishes my friend !

LTG : )

#4 11 years ago

The plan is to still do them. I have been pretty busy lately so havent got much done as far as setting it up goes. We had one last month and i will put you on the list to invite. Not all meetups are posted on here.

#5 11 years ago

Jeff,sorry to hear you have not been feeling well.
    My machines are ALWAYS ready to be played,and I am still waiting to play your HS
    Give me a call

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

You need some of that new AZ medicine. []

LOL

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

The plan is to still do them. I have been pretty busy lately so havent got much done as far as setting it up goes. We had one last month and i will put you on the list to invite. Not all meetups are posted on here.

Let's try to get another one in before the new year

#8 11 years ago

jdawg needs to buy a few more machines and host IMO.

-Wes

#9 11 years ago

I was wondering about get togthers myself.... I know I haven't been around, but am open to hanging out and playing.

#10 11 years ago

Please add me to the list as well. I had tried to attend one in the past but got the message too late. Also, I continue to update the AZ locations in the wild I find and play on the following site. As I confirm them I add them to pinside map. http://www.pinballrebel.com/locator/index.php

I am looking forward to starting my collection if any of you come across a TFTC (which I really want first) or TZ or GNR is my new top three list. I have debated with a few others like TOM or SS as well but not sure if can only have one or two max.

Get well Jeff.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-pinhead-gatherings-does-it-still-happen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.