Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Piparoo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I bought these boards for a nitro ground shaker and paragon that I have since sold. The buyer of the game didn't need the Alltek so I have extras. Save a few bucks and buy mine. The boards are 100% working and include the manuals.

$169 each shipped for the MPUs.
    $119 shipped for the solenoid driver board.
    PM me if interested.

Thanks

#2 9 years ago

These go for about $200.00 new. Correct?

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from MJW:

These go for about $200.00 new. Correct?

$199.95+SH (approx. $9.95) http://www.allteksystems.com/ordering-bally-stern.html So by buying it from Piparoo you save about $30 and help out a Pinsider!

#4 9 years ago

Thanks meSz

#5 9 years ago

Bump for added boards for sale

#6 9 years ago

Email sent.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#7 9 years ago

Thanks John. I just replied.

#8 9 years ago

Pm sent.

#9 9 years ago

Sigh. Where were you a week ago.

#10 9 years ago

I had sent a PM to Piparoo looking to purchase two of the three boards and was advised "I have an offer on all 3 boards already and if I don't hear from anyone else by the end of the evening I'm just going to go with that". So I believe these might be gone!!!

#11 9 years ago

Hi All. Thanks for the interest. All three boards have been spoken for.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alltek-ultimate-mpu-version-9-179-shipped and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.