Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by emguy
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bally Carnival (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8872 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8877 (resized).jpeg
    17004448990741201560200131352654 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20231102_203047613 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20231102_202842610 (resized).jpg
    20231031_131334 (resized).jpg
    3600Kennedy (resized).jpg
    SingAlongGlass (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231028_135230_01 (resized).jpg
    20231002_001229 (resized).jpg
    20231001_170045 (resized).jpg
    20231001_170033 (resized).jpg
    20231001_170025 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 6 months ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

I understand BGResto fills a need in the hobby. Obviously some glasses would never be reproduced otherwise. What puzzles me is when you look at the list of ones he's done. Why would someone opt for a BGRresto when there is silk screen option available from Shay or Ron Webb? True to the original for same or less money with good communication.

Indeed. The one BGresto I had seemed to be inkjet paper glued to glass and the lights made small circles shining through instead of spreading out like a silk screened one would do.

But ones with no other option, you gotta do what you gotta do.

#43 6 months ago

I had inquired with Steve about making me a Williams Skill Pool glass and sent him some pictures but never ordered one. After radio silence, I found an original and sent him a message telling him never mind I already have one. The next message I got from him was that now my glass was ready. Whatever.

#45 6 months ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

Good news is no one is chiming in to say he takes your money and doesn't give you your product.

Well, that part is true for sure. He is an interesting dude. I had told him I had one he made for an old Williams Fiesta that came with the game and he almost insisted I buy the other one he had. I said no thanks, one is enough.

#50 6 months ago

I kinda assumed there was just some kind of language barrier. Even where I live now, good English is hard to come by.

#52 6 months ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

If u had to send him a glass, that means he did not have the art on file. I'm pretty sure those will take longer.

Seems he was trying to do Skill Pool off just the pics I sent him? Because he did not have the file at the time. Dunno as that is when the communication broke down.

#61 6 months ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

Just got this true silk screened backglass from Ron Webb. Ron did communicate there would be a slight delay as he had something going on. Took a little over a week. Got a tracking number. $272 including shipping. Couldn't be happier.
    [quoted image]

That looks like snow. Almost like Christmas! Somewhere.

#63 6 months ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

Ha ha we did get snow today. The view from my window at work.
    [quoted image]

Nice.

It's 90 degrees here today and you guessed it, sunny.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-bgrestocom-for-glass-restoration?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.