You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

winkie green.PNG
image-637.jpg
image-958.jpg
#1 10 years ago

For a limited time you can order the LED lit Tornado and The City and receive $20 off for purchasing the combo. Add the LED lit Tornado to your cart and start the checkout process. You will then be offered The City for an additional $10 dollars. http://mezelmods.com

image-958.jpgimage-958.jpgimage-637.jpgimage-637.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Tim makes awesome mods bump!

#4 10 years ago

WOZ sale will extend through the end of the month.... and Winkie target is posting for sale next week! It's awesome! Better pics to come- available in red or green LED. Target has a Winkie sword deal.

winkie green.PNGwinkie green.PNG
#5 10 years ago

Looking forward to it. Keep them coming and I'll end up putting your kids through school (if it's a really inexpensive school!)

#6 10 years ago

Well it's looking like University of Iowa so not exactly the cheapest tuition. So, I'm going to need sell a hell of a lot of Winkies....

#7 10 years ago

Winkie sold out but will be available again in a couple weeks.
In the mean time, City/Tornado combo sale continues. $20 off until May 1

2 weeks later
#8 9 years ago

This is still going on for a while longer, great additions to the castle walls from Back Alley or Modfather.

#9 9 years ago

Well I just got the cage and castle walls from modfather, I may have to pull the trigger on these!!!

Joe(acejedi)

#10 9 years ago

I really want the lighted Winkie guard, any idea when these will be back in stock? I'd rather do all three at once!

Joe(acejedi)

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Acejedi:

I really want the lighted Winkie guard, any idea when these will be back in stock? I'd rather do all three at once!
Joe(acejedi)

I think end of week as long as the small supply in the wild work well.

#12 9 years ago

Ok can you drop me a PM when they are ready and I will grab all 3.

Joe(acejedi)

#14 9 years ago

The way to go seems to be to buy your lighted tornado with Matt's walls. Matt's tornado does not light up and appears to block the view of the emerald city more. I don't care for the Toto figurine. The emerald city mod is a toss up between yours and Matt's.
If your drop target is holding up well then that appears to be a no brainer...very nice mod.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The way to go seems to be to buy your lighted tornado with Matt's walls. Matt's tornado does not light up and appears to block the view of the emerald city more. I don't care for the Toto figurine. The emerald city mod is a toss up between yours and Matt's.
If your drop target is holding up well then that appears to be a no brainer...very nice mod.

Thanks for the plug. We have had some very nice reviews from customers on the city, even some direct comparisons of customers who bought both. I think we did a great job on the placement for the tornado, it leaves a full view of the city.

I am sure when we finish the winkie testing, we will continue to run this deal. So for just over $100 bucks you can get the city, LED lit interactive tornado and the LED lit winkie target.

You can't beat our shipping either, $2 in the US and $9 to the rest of the world.

1 week later
#16 9 years ago

Now that the winkie target is officially on the market, this deal will end at the end of the month.

#17 9 years ago

I ordered the Winkie/tornado LED combo yesterday & couldn't figure out how to add the city, so I just ended up ordering the two. I'm probably an idiot and just missed it somehow, but if you have more detailed instructions on how to get all 3 at the discounted price, it might help someone else.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

I ordered the Winkie/tornado LED combo yesterday & couldn't figure out how to add the city, so I just ended up ordering the two. I'm probably an idiot and just missed it somehow, but if you have more detailed instructions on how to get all 3 at the discounted price, it might help someone else.

I will have Kristin fix the deal on the site and I will have her contact you to get the city for $10

#19 9 years ago

Thanks, that is very kind of you! The city for an extra $10 is a no-brainer to me.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I will have Kristin fix the deal on the site and I will have her contact you to get the city for $10

Yeah, I tried this last night and couldn't seem to get it to work and so didn't complete the order. Please let us know when it is functioning correctly. Thanks.

#21 9 years ago

Having some issues with our shopping cart so please use discount code WOZ City when ordering both The City and Tornado together. It will discount your total by $20.
NOTE: Available ONLY when purchasing both the LED lit tornado and City together

#22 9 years ago

Thanks. That worked.

#23 9 years ago

Last few hours of our Tornado plus City deal. Get your orders in now for $20 off the City!

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from mrs_mezelmods:

Last few hours of our Tornado plus City deal. Get your orders in now for $20 off the City!

Or you could say, $10 for the city. I can't believe you started this deal, I can't even afford beer now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
13,000 (OBO)
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 91.00
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-deal-led-lit-tornado-and-the-city-20-discount and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.