IMG_20171220_204310 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204314 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204317 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204321 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204852 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204332 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204855 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204859 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stpcore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

As someone that is in the printing business and also a passionate pinball enthusiast, I've been extremely eager to contribute my services on a larger scale within this hobby. I've been in contact with Rick at PPS asking how I can help by offering my printing and reproduction services. Rick was receptive and explained that he has intentions of making additional licensed decals available that have not ever been reproduced in the past.

I'd like to start this thread in the hopes that we can start compiling a master list of decals (drop target, ramp, apron, cabinet decals, etc) that are in demand but have not ever been available. I'd like to concentrate on EM and SS Bally/Williams pins here. This list will be a good starting point to help in bringing unobtainium decals to the hobby. My goal is to help print quality licensed decals accurately and abundantly. I'm not sure as to what capacity I may be utilized but if I can work with Rick and help out in any way it would mean a lot to me knowing that I may have helped someone finish a project that they may not have been able to otherwise.

So if you have a request of an unobtainium decal would you please consider posting here? I'd really appreciate if we could stay on topic so that this thread is simple, efficient and full of valuable information. Thanks in advance to everyone willing to contribute!

#5 6 years ago

Thank you. Keep them coming please.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Quite of few people looking for Batman DE joker ramp decals. The main ramp is also hard to find. Joke ramp decals should be super EASY for someone with your skills. For the ramp decals I have scans of the originals if you wanted to tackle that. I've since sold my game or I'd get you scans of the joker ramp decals too but I'm positive someone would help if you could guarantee a replacement.

While corresponding with Rick, Bally/Williams was the focus of conversation. I did not bring up Data East or Capcom. I will include these on the master list and ask for his feedback. The more decals available the better in my opinion.

Thanks everyone for these contributions.

3 weeks later
#36 6 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Retro Refurbs has them. I am working on my game now.

Trying to keep this thread on topic for "licensed" reproduction requests please.

#38 6 years ago

Thanks for all of the feedback. Ive been compiling a master list thst I will hand over to Rick at PPS next week. Hopefully the thread remains active so requests can continue to be considered for reproduction.

3 weeks later
#43 6 years ago

I'm noting all of the requests that are being made here and forwarding them to Rick at PPS. I'll contact him at the end of this week and ask if he would care to provide some feedback as well.

3 months later
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

I see this has gone pretty much the usual route. All the input and then nothing but crickets .

Info has been passed along. Sorry that results are not fast enough for you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 49.99
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 70.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miramar, FL
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stpcore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unobtainium-decal-thread?tu=stpcore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.