Pinside_forum_7820207_2 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7820207_1 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7819930_0 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_7819930_1 (resized).png
dol (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2023-08-18 at 5.22.07 pm (resized).png
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 5.17.22 pm (resized).png
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 5.15.58 pm (resized).png
There are 295 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
1 month later
#252 1 year ago

March Release - Foo Fighters

Stern Pinball, Inc. unleashes a new line of pinball machines celebrating and created in cooperation with Rock and Roll Hall of Fame class of 2021 inductees Foo Fighters. The Foo Fighters pinball machines are available in Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition (LE) models.

Foo Fighters first stepped onto the world stage in 1995 with their classic self-titled debut album. Over the course of their career, the band has released 10 studio albums, amassed over 32 million records sold worldwide, won 15 Grammy Awards, were recipients of the first-ever MTV “Global Icon” award, and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2021. One of the biggest headliners on the global stadium, arena and festival circuits, their music will soon begin filling gamerooms and entertainment locations in pinball form.

Stern’s Foo Fighters machines bring the Foo Fighters concert experience home as players are immersed in an epic pinball adventure featuring 15 iconic songs spanning the band’s expansive catalog, including All My Life, Best of You, Breakout, Everlong, Holding Poison, I’ll Stick Around, Learn to Fly, Monkey Wrench, My Hero, Run, Something from Nothing, The Pretender, This is a Call, Times Like These, and Walk.

More than two years in the making and with creative input from the band’s own Dave Grohl, Nate Mendel, Pat Smear, Chris Shiflett, Rami Jaffee, and the late, great Taylor Hawkins, Stern’s Foo Fighters is a top-shelf pinball machine—and so much more. An entire new universe has been developed with jaw-dropping hand-drawn artwork and custom animations including “Foo Fighters Saturday Morning Action Time!”—a fictional TV series chronicling the band’s quest to save rock and roll… AND THE WORLD! Join Foo Fighters on this rescue mission to thwart the evil, mysterious alien Overlord and his army of bots. Search the Area 51 upper playfield to break into and unleash pinball chaos. Jump in the van for a righteous tour of duty to save humanity from extinction and let rock rule!

Foo Fighters pinball machines include Stern’s award-winning Insider Connected™ system, which enables players to interact with the game and a global network of players in a variety of ways. Through Insider Connected, players can track progress, earn new game-specific achievements, engage with the player community, and participate in promotions and Challenge Quests. Insider Connected also provides an operator-focused toolset to drive location play through Location Leaderboards, build player loyalty, analyze performance, make adjustments remotely, and maintain the machines. Registration for Insider Connected is available at insider.sternpinball.com/.

Limited to 1,000 machines globally, the highly collectible Limited Edition includes the Expression Lighting System™. With 96 intelligent RGB LEDs, the Expression Lighting System enables full color spectrum control. Positioned in pockets cut into the cabinet sides to provide color themed full playfield illumination, this integrated playfield lighting system is synchronized to custom light shows specifically designed for every song and dynamically responsive to game events. The LE version also includes an exclusive Rock-Battle inspired full-color mirrored backglass, exclusive full color high definition reflective foil decal cabinet artwork, custom high gloss Overlord green powder-coated pinball armor, a custom designer-autographed bottom arch, exclusive inside art blades, upgraded audio system, anti-reflection pinball playfield glass, shaker motor, a sequentially numbered plaque, and a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Stern Chairman Gary Stern and President & CEO Seth Davis.

“Partnering with Foo Fighters, we created an entirely new pinball universe under the backdrop of incredible music. The energy from this unique, fast and flowing game design, choreographed with spectacular lightshows and stunning hand-drawn artwork has created the ultimate gaming experience,” said Seth Davis, President & CEO. “Get connected today and become a hero.”
Pro - MSRP $6,999
Premium - MSRP $9,699
LE - MSRP $12,999

Screen Shot 2023-03-03 at 1.57.06 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-03-03 at 1.57.06 pm (resized).png
#253 1 year ago

In Australia this works out to be the following

exchange rate on the 3-3-23 is $1 USD = $1.48 AUD

Screenshot2023-03-01140654.png.c7553ba0d069fb35e946a6af84510f6a (resized).pngScreenshot2023-03-01140654.png.c7553ba0d069fb35e946a6af84510f6a (resized).png
2 weeks later
#254 1 year ago

The one thing I see missing on this amazing pricing summary listing is a reference to the “LE” Monopoly machines. One for each property on the game board. Any idea what the MSRP and other info might be?

#255 1 year ago
Quoted from VMAX:

The one thing I see missing on this amazing pricing summary listing is a reference to the “LE” Monopoly machines. One for each property on the game board. Any idea what the MSRP and other info might be?

to be honest never heard about that

#256 1 year ago

According to IPDB:
"There was also a 'Platinum Edition' with chrome trimmings signed by Pat Lawlor, John Youssi, and Gary Stern. The production run was 40 (one for each space on the Monopoly board)."

But I was wondering, did these machines ever been on sale back then ?

1 week later
#257 1 year ago

I created a public spreadsheet in google. Perhaps that will make it easier to maintain this list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15aPzPdbBsq6MtXkvjG80ouazFOhA01hfBHKpivd_Eb8/edit?usp=sharing

3 months later
#258 9 months ago

video came out 2 days ago of the next game to be released - already old news but posting for records

#259 9 months ago
Quoted from drgary:

I created a public spreadsheet in google. Perhaps that will make it easier to maintain this list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15aPzPdbBsq6MtXkvjG80ouazFOhA01hfBHKpivd_Eb8/edit?usp=sharing

The op does a fantastic job.of keeping everything up to date.

#260 9 months ago

Spreadsheet not to accurate to me. I bought GOT at 4500 to the door nib and kiss 4500 to the door Iron Maiden’s 5100 to the door . Those are just two titles

#261 9 months ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Spreadsheet not to accurate to me.

Do you know what MSRP means?

#262 9 months ago

end of the day just another way to look at it but the info comes from the first post in this thread anyway - all MSRP stats only

#263 9 months ago

yes i do . and as it did not used to mean that is what people were paying ,it poses a problem .. Up to a certain point no one really paid MSRP until stern laid down some BS on its distros , After that no one paid less than any other distro and then MSRP meant something.. So prices are correct at the point that transitioned into all paying MSRP but before that i say the MSRP was the price Most of us paid under the Bogus MSRP title . Like 5100 pro Iron maidens and 4500 dollar kiss pro and game of thrones pro and what not. . Anyway

Quoted from yancy:Do you know what MSRP means?

#264 9 months ago
Quoted from PinFever:

yes i do . and as it did not used to mean that is what people were paying ,it poses a problem ..

Stern doesn't publish their UMAP or UMRP, so information wasn't really available. Might be an interesting exercise to crowd source what the "out the door" price was on average (or range) for anything before Stern's policy change. Not that I am volunteering...

I think the MSRP data still has value though.

#265 9 months ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Stern doesn't publish their UMAP or UMRP, so information wasn't really available. Might be an interesting exercise to crowd source what the "out the door" price was on average (or range) for anything before Stern's policy change. Not that I am volunteering...
I think the MSRP data still has value though.

Have no problem telling you I paid:

$4850 for a NIB ACDC LED Pro in 2015 (MSRP Pro was $5699)
$4950 for a "show room floor model" TWD Pro in 2015 (MSRP Pro was $5995)
$6300 for a NIB TWD Prem in 2016 (MSRP was $7595)
$5.1K for a NIB GoT Pro in 2018 (MSRP was $5995)

Anyone else?

#266 9 months ago

I opted for MSRP as it was a consistent and yes I know that everyone for many years got better prices but they varied greatly so did not want to tackle that task. This is just a interesting task of tracking MSRP for the last 13 years now just of Stern games and also have a thread here for Spooky games.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spookys-game-release-history

#267 9 months ago

Venom release info from Marvel

Stern Pinball, Inc. and Marvel are collaborating to debut an all-new line of pinball games featuring one of Marvel’s most enigmatic, complex, and iconic characters, Venom – who’s ready to wreak havoc. Venom pinball games are available in Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition (LE) models.

Fans will be able to get their first glimpse of the new titles at San Diego Comc-Con in Stern Pinball’s official booth (#3721) and at the Stern Pop-up Arcade at the Marriott Marquis, open from July 19 to July 23rd.

Venom, an alien symbiote that bonds with various hosts, including former Spider-Man antagonist Eddie Brock, first appeared in The Amazing Spider-Man comic book series in the ’80s. The symbiote gives its host superhuman strength and agility, providing creative and versatile powers out of its material. With its unique and visually striking appearance, Venom quickly became one of Marvel’s most recognizable and popular characters. Venom has been an inspiration for numerous products including: action figures, apparel, collectibles, and now pinball - cementing its continual influence on popular culture in game rooms and entertainment locations worldwide.

Stern’s Venom pinball games will immerse players into the mayhem of this antihero’s Marvel Universe, featuring more than 20 characters including: Eddie Brock, Flash Thompson, Gwen Stacy, Peter Parker, Black Suit Spider-Man, Miles Morales, Riot, Agony, Lasher, Phage, Doppelganger, Venomized Hulk, Venomized Wolverine and Venomized Captain America. Venom’s arch enemy Carnage is collecting Codices to awaken Knull, the God of the symbiotes. Venom must stop Carnage by battling through his army of symbiotes and the Infected to prevent him from taking over the world.

Playing as Venom, gamers will select a host to bond with at the start of each game, altering the entire gaming experience both physically and digitally. Vertical pinball lock symbiote containment vessels located on both sides of the playfield lock and quickly release balls for constant frenetic action as players explore shots through the mechanically changing Agro-Lab and Life Foundation pathways. Players will bash an interactive, custom sculpted Carnage captive ball back into Ravencroft Institute for the Criminally Insane. Additionally, a surprise Doppelganger attack can swing into action at a moment’s notice, unveiling three uplift targets wreaking chaos.

Canvassing the Venom pinball game experience is a collection of hand-drawn comic book style artwork by renowned artist, Jeremy Packer (AKA Zombie Yeti). Depending on which host you choose, players will hear a variety of different styles of music throughout gameplay, including over a dozen music tracks from GRAMMY Award-winning musician Mark Tremonti.

Venom pinball games include Stern’s award-winning Insider Connected™ system, which enables players to interact with the game and a global network of players in a variety of ways. Through Insider Connected, players will be able to save their game progress through connectivity persistence, allowing anyone to become a (anti)hero as you advance through the game to reach the final wizard mode at the end, no matter how many tries it might take.

In addition, Insider Connected allows players to track progress, earn new game-specific achievements, engage with the player community, and participate in promotions and Challenge Quests. Insider Connected also provides an operator-focused toolset to drive location play through Location Leaderboards, build player loyalty, analyze performance, make adjustments remotely, and maintain the games. Registration for Insider Connected is available at insider.sternpinball.com.

Limited to 1,000 games globally, the highly collectible Limited Edition model includes a Venom vs. Carnage inspired full-color mirrored backglass, full color high definition reflective foil decal cabinet artwork, custom high gloss Venom-inspired “goo” powder-coated pinball armor, a custom designer-autographed bottom arch, inside art blades, upgraded audio system, anti-reflection pinball playfield glass, shaker motor, a sequentially numbered plaque, and a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Stern President & CEO Seth Davis.

“Collaborating with Marvel has given us an opportunity to create this truly unique, engaging and dynamic pinball experience inspired by Venom,” said Seth Davis, President & CEO, Stern Pinball. “The artwork and animations pop. The music rocks. And we can’t wait for fans to sink their teeth into this game changing pinball experience and get connected today.”

Pricing and Availability:
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”)*:

*MSRP for sales to USA end-users, before any VAT, GST, Sales Tax, Duties, or other taxes.

Pro Edition: $US 6,999.00
Premium Edition: $US 9,699.00
Limited Edition: $US 12,999.00

Venom pinball games and accessories are available now through authorized Stern Pinball distributors and dealers around the world.

Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 5.15.10 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-07-20 at 5.15.10 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-07-20 at 5.15.31 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-07-20 at 5.15.31 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-07-20 at 5.15.58 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-07-20 at 5.15.58 pm (resized).png
#268 9 months ago

Just for records sake for Australia here are our prices:

20-7-23

Exchange rate is
$1 AUD = $0.68 USD
or
$1 USD = $1.47 AUD

Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 5.17.22 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-07-20 at 5.17.22 pm (resized).png

2 weeks later
#269 8 months ago

Holy sheet!!!!!! No way I could pay them Australian prices

Quoted from swinks:Just for records sake for Australia here are our prices:
20-7-23
Exchange rate is
$1 AUD = $0.68 USD
or
$1 USD = $1.47 AUD
[quoted image]

2 weeks later
#270 8 months ago

18th Aug 2024

Jurassic Park 30th Anniversary Edition

- 500 units
- new art
- new backglass
- insider connected
- new price point - $12999 USD

In honor of the 30th Anniversary of Jurassic Park, Stern Pinball has announced several exciting updates for fans of the 1993 Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment film including new content enhancements across all machines and new products.
One of Stern’s most popular releases to-date, the Jurassic Park Pinball Machine generates heart pounding excitement as the player progresses through the game encountering the wilds of Isla Nublar.
To celebrate this milestone anniversary, the team at Stern has created a software update available for all existing versions of the game. The update offers new ways to play; including Co-Op Play, Team Play, and a 30th Anniversary Insider Connected Quest. The update also brings additional polish and refinement throughout the game experience. Co-Op Play gives players the unique ability to collaborate in order to escape Isla Nublar and reach the ultimate wizard mode, “When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth!” Team Play allows players to challenge each other in any combination of 1 to 4 players. The new 30th Anniversary Quest will be available to users as part of Stern’s award-winning Insider Connected™ system. The Quest will challenge players to collect Dinosaur DNA strands throughout the game to create amazing dinosaurs and earn badges. Registration for Insider Connected is available for free at insider.sternpinball.com.
While chasing and battling dinosaurs, you will want to look the part in an entire new line of Jurassic Park Pinball-themed merchandise including new t-shirts, sweatpants, and hats. Fans can also upgrade their machines with a line of Jurassic Park Pinball accessories (topper, shooter knob, side armor, and inside art blades) available while supplies last. (https://shop.sternpinball.com/.../jurassic-park-accessories)
And for the ultimate Jurassic Park fan, we are pleased to announce a special 30th Anniversary Edition version of Jurassic Park Pinball Machine, featuring a brand-new exterior art package, full-color mirrored backglass, “Illusion Copper” powder-coated pinball armor, a custom designer-autographed bottom arch, inside art blades, upgraded audio system, anti-reflection pinball playfield glass, shaker motor, a sequentially numbered plaque, and a Certificate of Authenticity. This release will be limited to 500 units globally, serving as a special collectors’ item for dedicated fans of the franchise and pinball aficionados alike.
“Jurassic Park is one of the most popular pinball games we’ve released, and for good reason!” said Seth Davis, President and CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc. “It’s an honor for us to champion such a beloved franchise with a new content update all fans can enjoy. There’s never been a better time to own or play Jurassic Park Pinball.”
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) *:
*MSRP for sales to USA end-users, before any VAT, GST, Sales Tax, Duties, or other taxes.
30th Anniversary Edition: $US 12,999

#271 8 months ago

Australia's importer AMD is selling for this for $23500

Exchange rate is $1 USD = $1.56 AUD

Screen Shot 2023-08-18 at 5.22.07 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-08-18 at 5.22.07 pm (resized).png
#272 8 months ago

And to think my last new Premium purchase (May 2020) was $11.2K (AUD) with shaker and mirror blades

Quoted from swinks:

Australia's importer AMD is selling for this for $23500
Exchange rate is $1 USD = $1.56 AUD
[quoted image]

Wow, that is getting up there. Our dollar is sucking big time these days (under 65 US cents).

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#273 8 months ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Holy sheet!!!!!! No way I could pay them Australian prices

Yep 1 month later and our dollar in totally the shitter again !

We're fucked now !

dol (resized).JPGdol (resized).JPG
#274 8 months ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

And to think my last new Premium purchase (May 2020) was $11.2K (AUD) with shaker and mirror blades

Wow, that is getting up there. Our dollar is sucking big time these days (under 65 US cents).

interesting thing is Venom LE and Jurassic 30th are both $12999 USD and both coming to Australia within a month of each other yet in Aus Venom LE is $20500 and Jurassic 30th is $23500...

#275 8 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

interesting thing is Venom LE and Jurassic 30th are both $12999 USD and both coming to Australia within a month of each other yet in Aus Venom LE is $20500 and Jurassic 30th is $23500...

Very Interesting indeed........

#276 8 months ago

Just came across this. Thanks for putting this fact sheet together.

#277 8 months ago

no worries, it was something of interest and just grown over the years but is a handy check sheet to look back on.

#278 8 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Very Interesting indeed........

Very interesting. Dollar has gone to shit so AMD are probably going backwards on Venom. Pros and premiums will probably go up next.

#279 8 months ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Very interesting. Dollar has gone to shit so AMD are probably going backwards on Venom. Pros and premiums will probably go up next.

but I bet if the dollar improves it never goes the other way

Venom only came out 37 days ago - exchange rate was $1 USD to $1.47AUD = so $13k x 1.47 = $19110 and they selling for $20500 - so a rough $1400 increase (but I know they buy for cheaper and there is import, freight but we can keep it basic)

Jurassic Park 30th came out 8 days ago - exchange rate was $1USD to $1.56AUD = so $13k x 1.56 = $20280 and they are selling for $23500 - so a rough $3200 increase (and again I know they buy for cheaper and there is import, freight but this is just basic)

There is a little more meat on the bone for them - just saying...

I think because all dealers must purchase "x" of games from Stern of each model, and am sure lately sales are dropping so they need to cover their up front expenses so in return up the prices.

#280 8 months ago

If AMD are like other Aussie companies buying (importing) goods from the US, they buy US dollars in advance to lock in favourable an exchange. Then they use that to pay for the goods, as opposed to paying at the last minute.

1 month later
#281 6 months ago

October 19th / 20th 2023

Elvira's House of Horrors

Elvria Blood Red Kiss Edition

- mostly black n White art with red art splashed around
- $12999
- limited to 500

looks cool

#282 6 months ago

some images
Pinside_forum_7819930_0 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7819930_0 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7819930_1 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7819930_1 (resized).png

Pinside_forum_7820207_1 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7820207_1 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7820207_2 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7820207_2 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#285 3 months ago

Stern Pinball, Inc. announces their newest pinball games featuring JAWS, one of the most iconic motion picture thrillers of all time from Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment. Players will experience all four blockbuster JAWS films like never before, with brand-new mechanical features inspired by iconic movie moments and state-of-the-art technology. JAWS pinball games are available in Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition (LE) models.
JAWS transports players to the fictional locale of Amity Island, located off the coast of Long Island, New York. The small fishing community is a popular beach vacation location in the summer. As Fourth of July vacationers close in on the island’s picturesque beaches, grave danger lurks below sea level… The Amity Island mayor covers up the shark attacks out of fear of losing the island’s tourism money, resulting in more terrifying attacks.
Stern’s JAWS pinball games will have players grabbing their harpoons and playing as Quint, Hooper, and Brody to save Amity Island’s residents and the Fourth of July! As the grizzled fishermen, tackle the most dangerous ocean creatures on the planet. Tension mounts as you see “blood in the water” from our animated lighting effects. Fire pinballs at the motorized “Shark Fin” target swimming across the playfield. Anticipation builds as you navigate the “Orca Boat” upper playfield, featuring a “Lookout Tower” ramp, a ship’s wheel horizontal spinner on the deck, and a “Radio” stand-up target to call for help. Lookout! A motorized custom sculpted “Great White Shark” bash toy comes crashing through the bottom of a fishing boat, terrorizing players in this thrilling pinball odyssey. Will you survive JAWS?!
In addition to immersive film and audio assets integrated into pinball action, JAWS includes custom speech by actor Richard Dreyfuss and the iconic movie theme music by John Williams.
“Honoring one of the greatest movie franchises of all time, we’re giving JAWS our most advanced software and hardware to date,” said Seth Davis, President & CEO of Stern Pinball, “We can’t wait to debut JAWS Pinball’s heart-pounding gameplay to the world!”
JAWS pinball games include Stern’s award-winning Insider Connected™ system, which enables players to interact with the game and a global network of players in multiple ways. Through Insider Connected, players can track progress, hunt Achievements, take on special JAWS Quests, and work on their lifetime Bounty Hunter rank.
Insider Connected also provides an operator-focused toolset to drive location play through a better player experience, game location discovery, location leaderboards, performance analysis, automatic code updates, and remote diagnostics for easier maintenance. Registration for Insider Connected is available at insider.sternpinball.com/ or in the Insider Connected App. Download it today on iOS and Android.
Limited to 1,000 games globally, the highly collectible Limited Edition model includes a full-color mirrored backglass based on the iconic JAWS movie poster by world-renowned artist Roger Kastel, full-color reflective foil high-definition cabinet decal with hand-drawn artwork by Michael Barnard, exclusive custom “Great White” powder-coated pinball armor, Speaker Expression Lighting with JAWS-themed game effects (sonar, water, blood in the water, and more!), a custom designer-autographed bottom arch, exclusive inside art blades, upgraded audio system, anti-reflection pinball playfield glass, shaker motor, a sequentially numbered plaque, and a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Stern President & CEO Seth Davis and Chairman & Founder Gary Stern.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”)*:
*MSRP for sales to USA end-users before any VAT, GST, Sales Tax, Duties, or other taxes.
Pro Edition: $US 6,999
Premium Edition: $US 9,699
Limited Edition: $US 12,999
JAWS pinball games and accessories are available now through authorized Stern Pinball distributors and dealers worldwide.
More information on JAWS Pinball can be found here:

6 min comparison video

#286 3 months ago

and a few bits of reference info

Pinside_forum_7954821_0 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7954821_0 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7955169_0 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7955169_0 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7954825_0 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7954825_0 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7954797_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7954797_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7954702_0 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7954702_0 (resized).png

#287 3 months ago

First Stern Stream

#288 3 months ago

AMD released pricing today (8th Jan 2024) and also a new 10% Cancellation Fee for Aussies - so beware as you could lose at least $1200 off your deposit / purchase

Exchange rate today is $1 USD = $1.49 AUD
Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 6.45.27 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2024-01-08 at 6.45.27 pm (resized).png

1 week later
#289 3 months ago

Thanks for maintaining. Scary to see the price jumps…

Does anyone know if a similar thread exists for JJP?

#290 3 months ago
Quoted from briyau15:

Thanks for maintaining. Scary to see the price jumps…
Does anyone know if a similar thread exists for JJP?

I was going to do a JJP but didn't

I do have one running for Spooky
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spookys-game-release-history

1 week later
#291 3 months ago

Thank you for this research. It would be super cool to do the bally Williams 70-90’s. How much was Eight ball deluxe or Evel Knievel new?

#292 3 months ago
Quoted from pindel:

Thank you for this research. It would be super cool to do the bally Williams 70-90’s. How much was Eight ball deluxe or Evel Knievel new?

yeah that is alot harder as no internet to see price release info, I will pass on that as a massive undertaking

#293 3 months ago
Quoted from pindel:

Good idea, when you starting.

1 week later
#294 85 days ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Good idea, when you starting.

Here we go, EK was $1,545 for operators. I didn’t know a single person who owned a pin in 1977. 1,545 was some big money!
IMG_8896 (resized).jpegIMG_8896 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#295 45 days ago

prices released for accessories in Australia (14-3-24) and accessories released 13-3-24

and GST is 10% so topper is $3300 - that hurts...

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 12.52.25 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2024-03-14 at 12.52.25 pm (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 4,999.99
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wheaton-glenmont, MD
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 295 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-game-release-history/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.