20141002_191858.jpg
IMG_2419.JPG
IMG_2413.JPG
IMG_2404.JPG
IMG_2409.JPG
IMG_2393-819.JPG
image-810.jpg
#1 10 years ago

My IM is an undocumented HUO, super clean with clean magnet areas. No issues or any paint missing like many of these games. cab is pretty much perfect. The game has full leds, shaker motor, hooked arc reactor bumper caps, Flipper fidelity sub, brand new case hardened magnets ( removed the crap factory Stern ones) , whiplash with white el with wire whips, led modded war machine, and led chest iron monger, red start button, red plunger, brass speaker grill, red dmd filter, stern teardrop side rails, yellow leg protectors, all 4 metal ramp protectors, PDI iron man target decals.Also have gold flipper bats and two different aprons, the red translucent one, and a pinball refinery one. Im right near expo and will be able to show it. Thanks!

#2 10 years ago

Ill just msg my bid here so others can be in too. Ill started at 1600. Let me know

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Ill just msg my bid here so others can be in too. Ill started at 1600. Let me know

IM is good enough that I want a backup in case mine goes down. $1700 here.

#4 10 years ago

edit----Oh wait you want a RFM? Straight up trade for mine!

#6 10 years ago

I'm using a different strategy

$1 Bob

image-810.jpgimage-810.jpg
#7 10 years ago

Well, my RFM is near minty, how can you put a value on that.

My RFM + 1.2K and Im local, Ill make the drive! Suck on that Jriv!

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Well, my RFM is near minty, how can you put a value on that.
My RFM + 1.2K and Im local, Ill make the drive! Suck on that Jriv!

Im out!

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I'm using a different strategy
$1 Bob

image-810.jpg 134 KB

LOL! Never overbid!!

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

LOL! Never overbid!!
Anyway, thanks for all the PM's so far. I hate to post a value as I value my game depending what is being traded to me and at what value but I put a fair value of $6400 for my IM... Again, it depends. If you want 5k for your stock acdc pro, then Ill obviously raise my price to compensate for an unrealistic value. Ill also go down in my price if your trade value seems generous in my favor. Just looking for a fair market value. Please include what you value your machines at when you pm me. Thanks!!

Wait...I'm back in then. I value my AFM at $1. So, my AFM for your IM and you give me $3k?

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Wait...I'm back in then. I value my AFM at $1. So, my AFM for your IM and you give me $3k?

Funny, I traded away my AFM to get this IM.

Anyway, still looking for a deal hopefully somewhat local. Thanks!

#12 10 years ago

I'd love to offer you money for your Iron Man, as I'd really like to have one. There's just that whole not having any money to offer problem.

#13 10 years ago

Hey, what we need is epthegeek to have an IM. As a CCC owner I think I'll start a thread calling for all IM and CCC owners to chip-in and buy him this IM for Xmas. Maybe we'll end up with deeper rules and a color dmd. It's a great game like is, but this would put it over the top.

#14 10 years ago

edited

1 week later
#15 10 years ago

still lookin...

#16 10 years ago

I have AC/DC pro. Lets work something out.

1 week later
#17 10 years ago

Bump up, now for sale or trade, no longer a feeler. Thanks!

#18 10 years ago

bump

#19 10 years ago

vbittnv getting rid of IM so soon?

Bump GLWS

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

vbittnv getting rid of IM so soon?
Bump GLWS

I didn't bond with it like I thought and sadly don't have the room to keep... Thanks for the bump.

3 weeks later
#21 10 years ago

Ive been lazy and haven't bumped in a while. Would love to do something local.

IMG_2393-819.JPGIMG_2393-819.JPG
IMG_2409.JPGIMG_2409.JPG
IMG_2404.JPGIMG_2404.JPG
IMG_2413.JPGIMG_2413.JPG
IMG_2419.JPGIMG_2419.JPG

#22 10 years ago

Very nice game that I play often (much to VbittnV's lament as the total plays go up!). Will be sad to see it go but someone will get a great machine.

3 months later
#23 9 years ago

Ever sell this?

#24 9 years ago

nope. still in the basement.... keep going back and forth if I want to get rid of it. If something was local and interesting I might jump.

#25 9 years ago

I wish I had seen this sooner just sold my HUO POTC last week and drove over your way last month to pick up a SS.

#27 9 years ago

BR, here ya go. Hope it works out for ya.

#28 9 years ago

I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to everyone yet but my inbox has been slammed. I never put a up a cash price as I wasn't sure I would sell. I really wanted to trade and I'm ideally really looking for something local. Please let me know details of your game and what you value it at. Again, I'm on the fence, but the right deal might convince me. Just PM me if you have a trade offer.
Thanks

#29 9 years ago

Yr gonna miss yr IM when it's Gone ,, Trust me !!!

#30 9 years ago

Any interest in a XMLE?

If not, maybe I can swing a 3 way trade with PotC to you, are you willing to ship in a 3 way trade?

4 months later
#31 9 years ago

Just bumping as I decided to put this back up and have updated the information and some pics.

My IM is an undocumented HUO, super clean with clean magnet areas. No issues or any paint missing like many of these games. cab is pretty much perfect. The game has full leds, shaker motor, hooked arc reactor bumper caps, Flipper fidelity sub, brand new case hardened magnets ( removed the crap factory Stern ones) , whiplash with white el with wire whips, led modded war machine, and led chest iron monger, red start button, red plunger, brass speaker grill, red dmd filter, stern teardrop side rails, yellow leg protectors, all 4 metal ramp protectors, PDI iron man target decals.Also have gold flipper bats and two different aprons, the red translucent one, and a pinball refinery one ( not installed in pictures.) I'm right near expo and will be able to show it. Thanks!

20141002_191858.jpg20141002_191858.jpg
20141002_191545.jpg20141002_191545.jpg

#32 9 years ago

Thanks for the trade offers so far but still here, bump.

1 week later
#33 9 years ago

So I got the itch for a trade... let me know what you have near Chicago... system 11's and newer... let me know what you have and what you are looking for. I can also + cash if necessary... or you add cash plus a game, 2 for 1's whatever! Thanks!

#34 9 years ago

Those reflective decals on the VE look like mega ass. I finally saw them in person at Expo. "They just don't photograph well" ...... mmmm hmmm yeah OK

Maybe they would look OK if you played your IM outside in broad daylight?

So glad I kept my original with screened cab. The pic below says it all.

181850.jpg181850.jpg
#35 9 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Those reflective decals on the VE look like mega ass. I finally saw them in person at Expo. "They just don't photograph well" ...... mmmm hmmm yeah OK

You're crazy, the reflective decals are amazing.

#36 9 years ago

Bump good luck on the sale/trade.

Wolvy LE is still here in case you sell IM.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Maybe they would look OK if you played your IM outside in broad daylight?
So glad I kept my original with screened cab. The pic below says it all.

181850.jpg 288 KB

I owned both and I totally agree. The Pro's cabinet looked better. The decals are dark and the colors are nowhere near as bright as the Original. That said, I kept my NIB IMVE and sold the routed IM Pro.

#38 9 years ago

Thanks for the bumps and trade offers. Yeah, not a fan of the reflective decals or the speaker panel on the VE. The cabinet colors do pop on the pro.. old school screen printing. Anyway, not here to start a pissing contest. Game still available.. shoot me your trade offers.. you never know!

1 week later
#39 9 years ago

Bumping this piece of junk. Still looking for trades or trades + $ or new cash price $4500.

#40 9 years ago

Game was traded. thanks

#42 9 years ago

Why couldn't you have been in the northeast? Congrats

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/possible-fsft-modded-iron-man-in-chicago and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.