You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Selling my Police Force by Williams the game is in great condition all around. Main ramp was fixed with a new piece of plastic. New ramp runs about $80. Playfield has been Mylared from head to toe no wear at all on playfield. Most GI and inserts have bright LEDs. Over all a very nice game. 100% working plug and play..
$1,600 obo.. Reduced to $1,399

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

I have always wanted to play a Police Force.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

I have always wanted to play a Police Force.

It's a great game..

#4 10 years ago

Bump

#5 10 years ago

Bump

#6 10 years ago

GLWS!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#7 10 years ago

Thanks..

#8 10 years ago

From the pics you have here, it appears to be a very nice Police Force!

Care to disclose where you are located? That might help people decide if they want it or not (like me!)

Chris

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

From the pics you have here, it appears to be a very nice Police Force!
Care to disclose where you are located? That might help people decide if they want it or not (like me!)
Chris

He hid the information in the thread title. Good luck on your search.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

He hid the information in the thread title. Good luck on your search.

Oooooh, sneaky!!!!

Sorry! I meant....free bump! GLWTS! It IS a nice looking Police Force.

Chris

#11 10 years ago

Davison, Michigan.. It's a great game and a lot of fun..

#12 10 years ago

Bump

#13 10 years ago

Night bump

#14 10 years ago

Bump

#15 10 years ago

Price reduced $1,500

#16 10 years ago

Just as a data point for you, I sold mine that was real nice except for some playfield wear for 800 about six months ago

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from GListOverflow:

Just as a data point for you, I sold mine that was real nice except for some playfield wear for 800 about six months ago

I've been offer more for it than that already..lol Remember its all about location, location, location...

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I've been offer more for it than that already..lol

Should have taken it.

#19 10 years ago

Agree, 1600 seems to be 800 too much to me.

#20 10 years ago

Sold this game for 700 like 2 years ago. Took a month to sell. Prices are up though but not a popular title.

#21 10 years ago

Since other people have already chimed in with figures... I had mine up on Pinside & Craigslist for $900 a year ago and struggled very hard to sell it for $700 (which came through Craigslist). I ended up losing a buck or two on it since I had put in a new ramp and a Pinscore display, but it was a fun restoration.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I've been offer more for it than that already..lol Remember its all about location, location, location...

WATCH OUT. HE COULD HAVE EBOLA!!!

#23 10 years ago

I think its a $1200-1400 pin and not because I own one, but it took me forever to find one that wasn't blown out. There wasn't a ton made compared to other system 11's, and, unlike a bunch of others, parts are out there. Well, maybe now not the center ramp. Just wish it had gone thru as ' Batman' though! Best luck on the sale!~SpOoKy

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

I think its a $1200-1400 pin and not because I own one, but it took me forever to find one that wasn't blown out. There wasn't a ton made compared to other system 11's, and, unlike a bunch of others, parts are out there. Well, maybe now not the center ramp. Just wish it had gone thru as ' Batman' though! Best luck on the sale!~Spooky

I agree $1,200-1,400 for a nice one is worth it, and mine is in good condition all around..

#25 10 years ago

One here in Minnesota sold for $600 on CL. Good overall I'd say.

#26 10 years ago

Bought mine for $800 a year+ but it is in good shape, had to get it as it was one of those from my childhood. GREAT game, under-rated IMHO. GLWS!!!

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from policano:

One here in Minnesota sold for $600 on CL. Good overall I'd say.

The one I saw in Minn. had wear on playfield, cracked plastics, and bad cabinet fade..

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from crassmage:

Bought mine for $800 a year+ but it is in good shape, had to get it as it was one of those from my childhood. GREAT game, under-rated IMHO. GLWS!!!

I agree it's a deeper game than most people think, that's a lot of fun.. Great game!

#29 10 years ago

I have one, it's not deeper than people think...but it's fun after a few beers with buddies. That steal the score makes things interesting.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

I have one, it's not deeper than people think...but it's fun after a few beers with buddies. That steal the score makes things interesting.

Yeah I like that part too..

#31 10 years ago

i bought one recently from a lady in Plymouth MI. She had it outside on the deck for a whole weekend in the sun for a graduation party, and the game's ramps just melted. I found a good used center ramp and a new pinballinc outer ramp, so i was able to rescue the game. Otherwise it was in pretty good shape, and we have a lot of fun playing it. i really panned the game prior to owning it, but in a group with multiple players, it's quite fun.

that said, the lady i got mine from would probably buy yours if you were willing to deliver it and set it up in her basement. which by the way has a "U" turn. It wasn't fun getting the game out, but going down the stairs should be far less of a hassle. at the U there wasn't room for the game and a hand cart. Not a big deal going down, but going up the stairs, it was more of a challenge.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

She had it outside on the deck for a whole weekend in the sun for a graduation party, and the game's ramps just melted.

Wow. That goes on the "Things not to do" list.

GLWS!

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

in her basement. which by the way has a "U" turn.

When I bought my house I told the Agent, "Do not show me any property where the basement stairs don't have a straight shot from the outside door. No landings, no U-turns, no 90* doors."

#34 10 years ago

My next house will be a ground floor level walk in basement...

SYS 80 games are super EF'ing heavy !

I know the house I will be ending up with, and I should be able to fit well over 30 pins in the finished basement...

Its the house I grew up in

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

i bought one recently from a lady in Plymouth MI. She had it outside on the deck for a whole weekend in the sun for a graduation party, and the game's ramps just melted. I found a good used center ramp and a new pinballinc outer ramp, so i was able to rescue the game. Otherwise it was in pretty good shape, and we have a lot of fun playing it. i really panned the game prior to owning it, but in a group with multiple players, it's quite fun.
that said, the lady i got mine from would probably buy yours if you were willing to deliver it and set it up in her basement. which by the way has a "U" turn. It wasn't fun getting the game out, but going down the stairs should be far less of a hassle. at the U there wasn't room for the game and a hand cart. Not a big deal going down, but going up the stairs, it was more of a challenge.

Thanks Clay, I'll email you later..

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

My next house will be a ground floor level walk in basement...
I know the house I will be ending up with, and I should be able to fit well over 30 pins in the finished basement...
Its the house I grew up in

I agree the next house I buy will have a walkout basement for sure.. Putting pins in the basement is way too much work.. I've started putting them in the front living room. Furniture is so overrated!

#37 10 years ago

Night bump

#38 10 years ago

Price drop $1,499

#39 10 years ago

Night bump

#40 10 years ago

Lots of bad logic in this thread. I own a game I think is worth $. Key word here is think. I have a suggestion for any Pinside sellers. Post an item for sale and post the lowest price you are willing to sell. That way, you can potentially skip over all the BS and possibly accomplish something. If it doesn't sell, it wasn't meant to sell.

If your goal is to get your asking price, you are going to have to be patient. And I mean like months long patient. If your goal is to replace this machine with another nice system 11, your asking price is very high and posting price drop and dropping the price by $1 is not going to make the game any more attractive to potential buyers.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Lots of bad logic in this thread. I own a game I think is worth $. Key word here is think. I have a suggestion for any Pinside sellers. Post an item for sale and post the lowest price you are willing to sell. That way, you can potentially skip over all the BS and possibly accomplish something. If it doesn't sell, it wasn't meant to sell.
If your goal is to get your asking price, you are going to have to be patient. And I mean like months long patient. If your goal is to replace this machine with another nice system 11, your asking price is very high and posting price drop and dropping the price by $1 is not going to make the game any more attractive to potential buyers.

Thanks for the advice..

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Actually I didn't realize I reduced it on here yet until you said that.. I reduced it on CL too..

#43 10 years ago

Reduced again $1,399

#44 10 years ago

Bump

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

You ain't freaking kidding,They are Tanks and will crush the sh!t out of you..LOL!!

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

You ain't freaking kidding,They are Tanks and will crush the sh!t out of you..LOL!!

Moving your Addams wasn't too bad... Except for the door trim that was in the way..

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Moving your Addams wasn't too bad... Except for the door trim that was in the way..

Trust me that was a piece of cake,You wait until you move a Gottlieb wide body up those stairs.
Haha!! Then you'll really see stars...

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

Trust me that was a piece of cake,You wait until you move a Gottlieb wide body up those stairs.
Haha!! Then you'll really see stars...

Lol- yeah and I thought moving my Pinbot almost killed me.. Widebody I'll pass..

#49 10 years ago

Still available..

#50 10 years ago

Morning bump..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Whitty Pinball Creations

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 25.00
Hardware
Tucson Pinball

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/police-force-fs-1600-obo-davison-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.