1265Pinfest2017 (resized).jpg
IMG_1524 (resized).JPG
IMG_1521 (resized).JPG
IMG_1523 (resized).JPG
IMG_1520 (resized).JPG
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg
There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 51.
#1351 7 years ago

Would like to trade a color DMD LCD for and LED. Can bring to the show or cross ship.

#1352 7 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Deadly Weapon.

#1353 7 years ago

I will be bringing a nice Black Rose, full LED some fade on right side. Playfield in great shape, everything works including cannon. Will be in free play area if not sold before show. $2,450.

Also selling a documented HUO Nascar that I've had for several years (I am second owner since new) that I am willing to deliver to the show with deposit. As close to perfect as you will find, updated ROMs, crowd pinblades and speaker panel decal are only mods (both easily removable if desired), everything else original. Game is perfect. $3,250.

More pics of both available, PM me if interested.

IMG_20170427_203821 (resized).jpgIMG_20170427_203821 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170427_203842 (resized).jpgIMG_20170427_203842 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170211_225318 (resized).jpgIMG_20170211_225318 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170211_225447 (resized).jpgIMG_20170211_225447 (resized).jpg

#1354 7 years ago

I'm still in search of a Gottlieb Pin-Up and Astro. I'll be bringing a bank a ball but not sure of what else. We'll be in space 14 on Friday. I'll have more info on what we're bringing by Wednesday. Email only please. (Info below)
-Michael Schnoll
-Booth 14 in the flea market at Pinfest 2017
[email protected], antiqueslots.com, PinballWizard01 on YouTube, Antique Slots on Facebook.

#1355 7 years ago

Looking for a Spectrum Avanti Elite “M” dart machine or maybe an older model. These machines have a color CRT or LCD screen and I want one with the screen on the middle of the cabinet and not on the top.

#1356 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I see that a lot of time money and effort was put into this machine. But I am not sure there is a big demand for a restored Pharoah. Is this a super rare machine to command that high a price am I missing something here?

Williams made 2500 Pharaoh machines and if there's interest in this one, I'll bring it. Otherwise I'm fine keeping it next to my Black Knight. Putting playfield glass on it is almost a shame, because it's truly an amazing restoration.... It's for the person that is looking for one that's restored to fit into there's 80s collection. You'll be hard pressed to locate a nicer one.

#1357 7 years ago

My NOS populated Genesis playfield in the marketplace can be brought to the show if anyone needs it.

#1358 7 years ago
Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

My NOS populated Genesis playfield in the marketplace can be brought to the show if anyone needs it.

Good seller!

#1359 7 years ago

Sorry for the complete noob question (I am what I am...), but...

I see a number of terms used in the thread (project, players, etc) that I assume from the context are used to describe the machine's condition. Could someone please briefly expound on the terms a little bit and give some detail as to what differentiates one from the other?

Many thanks.

#1360 7 years ago

The quick:

Project : doesn't play or play properly, needs work or repairs

Player condition: Plays but is Average or sub average condition

#1361 7 years ago

Also can mean just dirty and unshopped. To be honest your question is a little difficult to answer properly, not your fault, but because everybody has their own rating system in their head.

A project can be anything from not a project at all to "this machine has been lit on fire and it's still burning but I'll put it out when you buy it" (basically really really really bad shape). The best people and the best buys are the ones who are picky about everything little thing like "there's a small knick on the bottom of the cabinet" and you're like "I don't caaaaaaare!", as they cover all the bases and games come generally even nicer than you thought. Unfortunately the other folks can only be learned about through trial and error or very very closely inspecting what you buy.

#1362 7 years ago

I should have the following at pinfest

Chicago Coin Blue Max - $350
Williams Satin Doll - $375
Gottlieb sure shot - $750

All work.

image1 (resized).JPGimage1 (resized).JPG

image3 (resized).JPGimage3 (resized).JPG

image2 (resized).JPGimage2 (resized).JPG

image1 (resized).JPGimage1 (resized).JPG

image3 (resized).JPGimage3 (resized).JPG

image2 (resized).JPGimage2 (resized).JPG

#1363 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

All work.

I like the Camaro retheme!

#1364 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Is the new owner going to put it in FreePlay?

I am bringing a Kings of Steel to put in the free play area

#1365 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

A project can be anything from not a project at all to "this machine has been lit on fire and it's still burning but I'll put it out when you buy it"

Most important thing about projects vs everything else is "no guarantees". With any other game you at least get some claim that it's functioning properly from the seller. Some projects, you replace a fuse, plug it in, and it all works. Others... you might need to build a new game around the one non-broken plastic

#1366 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Others... you might need to build a new game around the one non-broken plastic

+1

#1367 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

All work.

Does it come with the car

#1368 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Also can mean just dirty and unshopped. To be honest your question is a little difficult to answer properly, not your fault, but because everybody has their own rating system in their head.
A project can be anything from not a project at all to "this machine has been lit on fire and it's still burning but I'll put it out when you buy it" (basically really really really bad shape). The best people and the best buys are the ones who are picky about everything little thing like "there's a small knick on the bottom of the cabinet" and you're like "I don't caaaaaaare!", as they cover all the bases and games come generally even nicer than you thought. Unfortunately the other folks can only be learned about through trial and error or very very closely inspecting what you buy.

Quoted from Adrift:

Sorry for the complete noob question (I am what I am...), but...
I see a number of terms used in the thread (project, players, etc) that I assume from the context are used to describe the machine's condition. Could someone please briefly expound on the terms a little bit and give some detail as to what differentiates one from the other?
Many thanks.

That's a great answer and also a players machine should be mechanically sound, all functions working, with wear to the playfield, cabinet scratches, dirty, bulbs burned out typical for a machine that's been on location but very playable just not pretty.

#1369 7 years ago

Looks like I should have my Baywatch ready for sale by show time. I had to send the board out to replace a small transistor that was just too small for me to comfortably replaced (transistor for column 8 on the switch matrix).

Shopped (not a full tear down) with colored rubber; new standup target foam; LEDs in the inserts; 5v DMD harness; new cabinet bottom; playfield cleaned & waxed; new balls. Also include the Sega sign topper. I can't take pics of the game turned on until the board returns, which should be on Tuesday.

Asking $2600 and will consider trades, but I'm at max capacity so I do prefer a sale. I will only bring to Allentown if I have a deposit prior to the show since I'm already bringing another pin for freeplay. I'd rather not bring two pins in the van unless a sale is pending.

20170428_082628 (resized).jpg20170428_082628 (resized).jpg

20170428_082618 (resized).jpg20170428_082618 (resized).jpg

20170428_082548 (resized).jpg20170428_082548 (resized).jpg

20170428_082555 (resized).jpg20170428_082555 (resized).jpg

20170428_082636 (resized).jpg20170428_082636 (resized).jpg

20170428_082700 (resized).jpg20170428_082700 (resized).jpg

20170428_082532 (resized).jpg20170428_082532 (resized).jpg

20170428_082539 (resized).jpg20170428_082539 (resized).jpg

#1370 7 years ago

I am planning on bringing a nice condition Monster Bash to the free play area. It will also be for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48632

Monster Bash (resized).jpgMonster Bash (resized).jpg

#1371 7 years ago

That bash will sell before it gets to the show

#1372 7 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Bummer... Never played a Monster Bash.

#1373 7 years ago

Looking for a working Williams (or Evans) Ten Strike mannequin bowler for sale.

#1374 7 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

yeah maybe but mine won't. Bash will be there

#1375 7 years ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

...is why Ivan is awesome.

#1376 7 years ago

Jigglymartian & I grabbed the last vendor spot since the indoor flea market was full. Going to be bringing games, parts and back glasses. We will be in the back by Starship fantasy I believe.
For those of you who usually attend his pre-show yard sale this year the yard sale is coming to you!
My plan is to bring the games that I have for sale in the marketplace. Maybe a couple of others including my red Spider-Man and a Hobbit LE. I believe he is bringing a sample junkyard, Popeye and maybe a Jurassic Park and a bunch of parts. Not sure what else at this point. We're kind of just winging it last minute.

#1377 7 years ago

All - Looking for a Mustang LE or would consider a pro, PM via pinside or e-mail at [email protected]. I am located in the Cleveland, OH area and will be at Allentown next week and could pick up there and will provide a deposit. Thx. Chris

#1378 7 years ago

Also looking for a project TFTC. Let me know if you have one!

#1379 7 years ago
Quoted from wvpinball:

I am planning on bringing a nice condition Monster Bash to the free play area. It will also be for sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48632

i would buy this pm sent

#1380 7 years ago

Looking for 70s Williams: Ringer, Penny Pitch or Darts.

#1381 7 years ago
Quoted from Camvr2013:

Bummer... Never played a Monster Bash.

I thought I saw Ivan & team are bringing one to play too.

#1382 7 years ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

"No one goes through the scales like you Gil"...can't way to play it Ivan!

#1383 7 years ago

I'll have a few dmd's at the Pinball Protectors booth. I have four orange from Transformers, No Fear, Tron and HS2. I also have a red Stern dmd from Metallica. All were in good working condition when I replaced them with color dmd.

#1384 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

All work.

I'd sell all for sold

#1385 7 years ago

Is there anyone in or near Yorktown, VA who might be willing to grab this lot of Baby Pacman parts and bring it to Allentown? I'd hate to see these parts go to waste, and could use a few of them myself:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-lot-of-baby-pac-man-parts-playfield-boards

#1386 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Is there anyone in or near Yorktown, VA who might be willing to grab this lot of Baby Pacman parts and bring it to Allentown? I'd hate to see these parts go to waste, and could use a few of them myself:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-lot-of-baby-pac-man-parts-playfield-boards

That's a hell of a deal in parts!!!

#1387 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i would buy this pm sent

I thought you were downsizing!!! LOL

#1388 7 years ago

I have a few Touch screens that I can bring to the show

Mega touch EVO 350
Mega touch ION 425
JVL Retro 550

#1389 7 years ago

Still keeping my fingers crossed that someone will be bringing a Godzilla.
Shoot me a PM if you have one to sell.

Also happy to set it up for free play and help support the show

#1390 7 years ago

I have a Data East Hook pinball for sale in the market. I will be going to Allentown on Friday and can bring it with me.
Price is $1100 firm.. Let me know if anyone's interested....

#1391 7 years ago

anybody bringing World Cup soccer 94???

#1392 7 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

I am. Picking it up the day before the show... see u there!

#1393 7 years ago

Stern red dmd working flawlessly.
100.00. Can bring to Allentown.

IMG_4966 (resized).JPGIMG_4966 (resized).JPG

IMG_4967 (resized).JPGIMG_4967 (resized).JPG

IMG_4968 (resized).JPGIMG_4968 (resized).JPG

#1395 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Also, is anyone coming out from Cincinnati who might have room to bring a playfield along? Trying to avoid shipping it.

PM sent

#1396 7 years ago

Announcement :

American Pinball's Houdini will be in the PinballSTAR Amusements booth. We are authorized distributors and taking $ 250 refundable deposits now and at show to get in line for the game. So not only did we make a big effort to get Houdini to Allentown - but we are also having designer Joe Balcer and programmer Josh Kugler at the show in our booth as guests ! Come play the game and discuss it with the two guys who have and will put the finished product together !

If you want to pre-order one email Joe at [email protected].

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

#1397 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I like the Camaro retheme!

It can't hurt..lol

#1398 7 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

I'll have one.

#1399 7 years ago

Just finished this Mars God of War, will be for sale and on Freeplay Thurs night until Sat. along with 6 other pins. 7 pins is the most I have ever brought to a show, gonna be thirsty after setting them all up!

2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg

#1400 7 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Just finished this Mars God of War, will be for sale and on Freeplay Thurs night until Sat. along with 6 other pins. 7 pins is the most I have ever brought to a show, gonna be thirsty after setting them all up!

A rewarding experience Gary. My goal is 11 for pintastic. This show will only be 3.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

£ 195.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 51.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2017-allentown/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.