Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 134 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ChrisS
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0.jpg
    how-to-draw-trollface-trollface-step-7.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    NGG.JPG
    image.jpg
    tumbl.jpg
    Picture_6.png
    There are 134 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 10 years ago

Hey All,

To celebrate the arrival of MET Premium I'm having a Music Themed Pinball party.

To make this an even more entertaining event please wear your best Rock n Roll / Music T-shirt. By that I mean Vanilla Ice, Ratt, ELO and so on.

Sunday Sept 22nd
    4:00-10:00PM
    Lake Geneva, WI 53147

Please RSVP through Pinside so I can ensure I have the proper supplies.

chris Picture_6.pngPicture_6.png

#2 10 years ago

Moved to the pinball events sub forum. Wish I was closer! You Wisconsin peeps know how to party it seems!

#3 10 years ago

Chris, Trophy and I will be there as long as we can locate a sitter. Later on! Hell Yeah, Wisconsin people know how to party!

#4 10 years ago

Almost 4 hours, too far for me. Anyone in SW WI?

#5 10 years ago

I got my NKOTB tee freshly pressed, you know I will be there.....Probably won't be until 7-ish, but I am sure a few of you will still be around....

We still playing $20 a ball on HMM?

#6 10 years ago

That's mighty generous of you to open your home like this. I'll definitely try to make it.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I got my NKOTB tee freshly pressed, you know I will be there.....Probably won't be until 7-ish, but I am sure a few of you will still be around....
    We still playing $20 a ball on HMM?

See that's the type of commitment I like to hear. NKOTB. NICE. I guess I will have to come up with some type of prize for the best T-shirt. Don't be surprised if I ask you the story behind it to verify authenticity. Tim, please tell me you still have a ticket stub from the show.

Yeah I will start saving my pennies for that Tourny.

chris

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

Almost 4 hours, too far for me. Anyone in SW WI?

Dan, If you ever make it this way your more than welcome to hit me up for an afternoon or evening of Pinball.

If I'm home the house is always open.

chris

#9 10 years ago

OP, consider listing your party on the pinball events list so you can get a log of all the pinsiders who are going. That list is on the far right of the line at the top of the screen where the home, top 100 and forum links are.

Have fun everyone.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

See that's the type of commitment I like to hear. NKOTB. NICE. I guess I will have to come up with some type of prize for the best T-shirt. Don't be surprised if I ask you the story behind it to verify authenticity. Tim, please tell me you still have a ticket stub from the show.
    Yeah I will start saving my pennies for that Tourny.
    chris

Going from memory here.... I believe the shirt is from approx. 6th grade. There was a girl at that time that had "two things" I was really interested in, and the NKOTB shirt was an "easy in". So, if there are going to be any ladies there that like NKOTB, I may have to bring that one out of retirement....LOL

#11 10 years ago

Bummer - I just checked my company's on call schedule and I am on call that night.

#12 10 years ago

PM sent

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Dan, If you ever make it this way your more than welcome to hit me up for an afternoon or evening of Pinball.
    If I'm home the house is always open.
    chris

Thanks for the invite. I am starting my hunt for my next pin in the next 2 months. Might find one up by you.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Going from memory here.... I believe the shirt is from approx. 6th grade. There was a girl at that time that had "two things" I was really interested in, and the NKOTB shirt was an "easy in". So, if there are going to be any ladies there that like NKOTB, I may have to bring that one out of retirement....LOL

I'm not going to lie. Seeing you wearing a t-shirt that you wore in the 6th grade could have some added entertainment

chris

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

Thanks for the invite. I am starting my hunt for my next pin in the next 2 months. Might find one up by you.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tfle-combo-w-matt-mckee-topper-southern-wi

chris

#16 10 years ago

Only going after my wishlist. Bad Cats or Time machine I am guessing first. Hopefully TAF by Feb.

EDIT: now that I see it, you have a Time Machine. I better start saving. Sitting at $600 in funds due to a jukebox purchase this coming Friday.

#17 10 years ago

I'm not going to lie. Seeing you wearing a t-shirt that you wore in the 6th grade could have some added entertainment
    chris

Think this-

tumbl.jpgtumbl.jpg

With a lot more exposed skin.....

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

EDIT: now that I see it, you have a Time Machine. I better start saving.

did you see that it was for sale?

#19 10 years ago

I can't wait! Hmmm . . . I think the only t-shirt I still have is F11.

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

did you see that it was for sale?

Yes, I hope I can raise the money in time for the 22nd and make a trip to play, meet, and pick up machine. Summer daycare killed me and my funds. Just sold my SF2 yesterday so that is the only reason I may have the funds sooner. I wish I could skip the jukebox but already committed to it.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

I wish I could skip the jukebox but already committed to it

Too bad.... a juke is one of those things that sound like a great idea until you have one. I had one for a few years and it took up too much real estate for what it was.

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Too bad.... a juke is one of those things that sound like a great idea until you have one. I had one for a few years and it took up too much real estate for what it was.

It's one of the best things I have in my arcade. It's on every day.....

Edit: Good luck with the party. Sounds like it's going to be a blast!

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

It's one of the best things I have in my arcade. It's on every day.....

I did a touchscreen juke for my buddy that is mounted in his wall and it sees a lot of use too. A traditional CD juke means I have to keep CDs around. I have no less than 2tb of music on my home server and at least 5 devices in my arcade/basement that can stream them. While jukes are cool, I just couldn't justify the real estate they take up for a more traditional one.

For myself, the choice between a juke and a pinball was an easy one.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Hey All,
    To celebrate the arrival of MET Premium I'm having a Music Themed Pinball party.
    To make this an even more entertaining event please wear your best Rock n Roll / Music T-shirt. By that I mean Vanilla Ice, Ratt, ELO and so on.
    Sunday Sept 22nd
    Lake Geneva, WI 53147
    chris

Best lineup of music pins ever

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I did a touchscreen juke for my buddy that is mounted in his wall and it sees a lot of use too. A traditional CD juke means I have to keep CDs around. I have no less than 2tb of music on my home server and at least 5 devices in my arcade/basement that can stream them. While jukes are cool, I just couldn't justify the real estate they take up for a more traditional one.
    For myself, the choice between a juke and a pinball was an easy one.

Here is the exact Juke I am getting. Please ignore the damn Village People music he put in it. (I should burn the jukebox after that). I have so many 45s and no way to listen to them. I will have it sitting where no pin can go so it will not take up real estate. 2nd video is what I almost got.

#26 10 years ago

Chris has an awesome lineup and an awesome guy.

#28 10 years ago

Sounds great Mike. Just remember to wear an amazing music themed t-shirt. Or if you have a bitchin' denim jacket with patches. Mine was stone washed gray........Man I miss that thing.

Chris

#29 10 years ago

Well, I took the following Monday off work so I will make the trip to meet you guys. Fun is fun but lets chip in that gas money.

#30 10 years ago

So I'm thinking we should have some type of fun tourny's while having the party.

Anyone Intersted in a $2.00 a game Tommy B"linders always on" tourny? People can buy in as many times as they want? Winner takes the pot? Maybe we run it 6:00-8:00PM?

Besides that not sure what else to do that will be simple, easy but fun. I don't want to spend the evening running a tourny.

Any ideas?

Chris

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Anyone Intersted in a $2.00 a game Tommy B"linders always on" tourny? People can buy in as many times as they want? Winner takes the pot? Maybe we run it 6:00-8:00PM?

Besides that not sure what else to do that will be simple, easy but fun. I don't want to spend the evening running a tourny.

I like that idea Chris. Simple, yet entertaining.

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

So I'm thinking we should have some type of fun tourny's while having the party.
    Any ideas?
    Chris

Sounds good. This is pretty rediculous that I am driving this but went to a great pin party in Ames IA and had a blast.

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

Sounds good. This is pretty rediculous that I am driving this but went to a great pin party in Ames IA and had a blast.

Oh God. Please don't hold me to a great party or even a good one.

Def excited your looking to make the trip.

I always find I play little pinball at these events. I just like talking shop.

Chris

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

I always find I play little pinball at these events

The very definition of your short ball times....

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

The very definition of your short ball times....

I mean that statement is true in more than just pinball when talking about my balls.

"I F'n hate WOF............ Want to play again".

Chris

#36 10 years ago

I may be kicked out for my shirt. hope not.

#37 10 years ago

My attendance is now tentative.. Bro is in-town, I'll keep ya posted. I also have no "rock" shirts, but if I do attend, I may just print one out.

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from jonogo:

My attendance is now tentative.. Bro is in-town, I'll keep ya posted. I also have no "rock" shirts, but if I do attend, I may just print one out.

That's the spirit. Hope you can make it buddy.

Quoted from GAP:

This is why its an adults evening.

chris

#39 10 years ago

This?
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#40 10 years ago

Jeez paulyb18 , comparing those two girls to Ryan Bruan .What an insault to those two girls. I mean they are not very good looking girls , but still Ryan Bruan is below them .

#41 10 years ago

Got a great shirt. Quite rare and non-valuable.

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballKen:

Got a great shirt. Quite rare and non-valuable.

Oh yeah . What's that, a Ryan Bruan Jersey with no burn damage on it .

#43 10 years ago

Well my buddy is out and my home theater projector needs replaced. I am out of the long trip. Will see you gents at the expo I'm guessing.

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

Well my buddy is out and my home theater projector needs replaced. I am out of the long trip. Will see you gents at the expo I'm guessing.

Sorry to hear that. I'll look for you at the next one. Good luck with your project.

Bump for the weekend crowd. All are welcome.

Hey All,
    Sunday Sept 22nd
    Lake Geneva, WI 53147
    chris

#45 10 years ago

The GF wants to know if her Jem and the Hologram's t-shirt counts?

#47 10 years ago

LOL The other Jem

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from gjbwalker:

The GF wants to know if her Jem and the Hologram's t-shirt counts?

Weren't they a cartoon music group? Does it have glitter? I would say if it has glitter it counts.

Chris

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Weren't they a cartoon music group? Does it have glitter? I would say if it has glitter it counts.

Yes, the cartoon music group, sorry no glitter.

Bump

#50 10 years ago

She really wants to play Diner! Ok, so do I

There are 134 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-party-sept-22nd-southern-wi-53147 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.