(Topic ID: 92147)

Pinball Circuis being documented at PHOF?

By desertT1

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Aurich
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I was there this weekend and they had the glass off and were taking video and pictures. Pretty thorough, but not sure what the reason might be. Anyone know?

On a side note, my wife and I took my brother to Vegas as a graduation gift. It was his first time at PHOF and his girlfriend's first time playing. They both enjoyed it. He got a kick out of several machines and she really liked ACDC.

#2 9 years ago

Did you by chance ask anyone doing the picture taking? You know, while you were there? Maybe take a picture of the picture takers so we might identify them?

This could help answer your question.

#3 9 years ago

I didn't. I jumped on Shrek so I could play and chit chat with my guests and after that we wandered a bit and played down the isles. I noticed and watched PC a few times, but I didn't think to ask until we had already left. They had asked, so I was showing them the differences in ages and features of the types of machines. It went a lot better than I expected so I. Was happily distracted. Tim was not there, that I saw, so I'm guessing it was some of the LV pin club that was doing the documenting.

#4 9 years ago

It would be cool if it was the guys from Farsight and they are going to add it to the Pinball Arcade.

#5 9 years ago

I played that Machine with the wife when we went there several years ago. It was so cool and like nothing you ever saw before. I took some pics that I'll look for. I think they are on an old phone. If you go to Vegas, you have to see the PHOF. John

#6 9 years ago

I got to play it on the last trip. Completely agree that it is worth it. A virtual version would be nice for those who can't get to PHOF to play it.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

A virtual version would be nice for those who can't get to PHOF to play it.

Or maybe a remake for those who want one?

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Or maybe a remake for those who want one?

Can PPS remake them and offer them for $8k?

#9 9 years ago

I'd pay $10K. I played it and I know some think it's OK...I thought it was awesome!!!

#10 9 years ago

Played this at phof. Very unique and love the theme. I would definitely consider if it was remade.

#11 9 years ago

Too far from Vegas! Would love to see a virtual version as well.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Can PPS remake them and offer them for $8k?

I doubt it, Williams couldn't.

LTG : )™
Disclaimer : I would like to see it done.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I got to play it on the last trip. Completely agree that it is worth it. A virtual version would be nice for those who can't get to PHOF to play it.

Was there some kind rights thing the keeps it from being dumped?

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

Was there some kind rights thing the keeps it from being dumped?

It would be absolutely miserable on a virtual system, there's really no point. Flat screen on a virtual pin + super tall game = pass.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
$ 40.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-circuis-being-documented-at-phof and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.