(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,714 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 255.
#5701 6 years ago

Still gonna be selling my BOP with 2.0 kit installed at some point. Just been too busy/lazy to take pics and list it for realzies. Hit me up if you're interested.

#5702 6 years ago

I have a 1984 premier El Dorado city of gold. Selling for a buddy. Cab and back glass very nice, play field nice, needs a shop job, has a couple broken targets, displays are nice, plays good, sold as is. Asking what he paid, 750.00 can send a few pics if needed. Thanks Mike

#5703 6 years ago

WTB an HUO LOTR or MMRLE within 400 miles of Reno, NV. Please let me know if you have a very nice example of either of these titles.

Thanks,

#5704 6 years ago
Quoted from Viperbsd:

WTB an HUO LOTR or MMRLE within 400 miles of Reno, NV. Please let me know if you have a very nice example of either of these titles.
Thanks,

I wish you still had your WOZ...looking to trade my LOTR LE for one

Happy hunting....

#5705 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

I have a 1984 premier El Dorado city of gold. Selling for a buddy. Cab and back glass very nice, play field nice, needs a shop job, has a couple broken targets, displays are nice, plays good, sold as is. Asking what he paid, 750.00 can send a few pics if needed. Thanks Mike

I have seen this game it's in nice shape

#5706 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I wish you still had your WOZ...looking to trade my LOTR LE for one
Happy hunting....

WOZ is a great game. I am sure I will get another one down the road. Your LOTR LE is a beautiful example, but a bit out of my price range.

#5707 6 years ago

Anybody doing a group order on Star Wars in Nor Cal? I'm interested in a Premium
Thanks!
BobC

#5708 6 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

I will have a Ripley's Believe it or not for sale by the end of the week. Putting some finishing touches on it.
Nicely shopped out with all new rubbers, and New coat of wax (after getting all the dirt off the playfield ).
Playfield is in really good condition, typical small wear at the VUK hole.
Cabinet is good, but not mint. One little ding at the head, and some wear from transportation at the bottom of the cabinet. Also some wear adjacent to the flipper buttons. Thinking about adding some protectors.
Need to save up some cash for another pin. Possibly interested in trades with plus minus cash depending on the trade (STTNG, Baywatch, BTTF....have a look at my wish list).
Haven't settled on asking price, so I am open to offers, please don't low ball though, you all can look at the market place to see what these are going for.

Bump. Ripley's is all done. 101% working. I am thinking $3,300. Think it is a very fair price for a beautiful game. Actually was tempted to keep it, but my wife won't let me "If you don't get any other you can keep this, but I thought you wanted a different one?". She is right . It actually did grow on me now that it is working the way it is supposed to, but it won't replace any of my wish list pins.
Local pick up is best, since I don't really feel comfortable with shipping. Could possibly deliver within 100 miles from Los Angeles (for a small fee....Gas ain't cheap around here).

#5709 6 years ago

If anyone is looking for a FH - $3,300:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

was originally listed for $5,500 I think with new parts for a restore (new repro: IPB PF, plastics set, cabinet art, translite)

I asked about just buying the repro stuff but ultimately decided to pass.

potentially tempting offer for someone looking for an FH to fix up.

#5710 6 years ago

Selling a couple of games purchased by ColorDMD for development. Available with/without a color display.

XMEN-LE (Wolverine) - was "on route" at 82
Jurassic Park - nice condition

PM or send email to [email protected] if interested.

#5711 6 years ago

I have a Tales From the Crypt project pin I'm looking to sell. Moving this weekend and would like it to go to a good home. Needs a new CPU board and I had some things come up and didn't have time complete swapping all of new plastics I got from Marco so some of the ramps and other things will need to be put back together. Has color changing speaker LED's, red DMD filter, Color matched LED's throughout, have subwoofer I can include and I believe it has pinball-pro speakers. Looking for $1,300. Must be able to pick up before the end of the weekend. Send me a PM for photos or if you want to come back and take a look.

#5712 6 years ago
Quoted from UCSBrandon:

I have a Tales From the Crypt project pin I'm looking to sell. Moving this weekend and would like it to go to a good home. Needs a new CPU board and I had some things come up and didn't have time complete swapping all of new plastics I got from Marco so some of the ramps and other things will need to be put back together. Has color changing speaker LED's, red DMD filter, Color matched LED's throughout, have subwoofer I can include and I believe it has pinball-pro speakers. Looking for $1,300. Must be able to pick up before the end of the weekend. Send me a PM for photos or if you want to come back and take a look.

Bought my Getaway from Brandon a while back, good guy, deal with confidence!

#5713 6 years ago

I have an Escalera MS-66 stair climbing dolly in excellent condition with a brand new battery purchased last week and charger. $1,500.

#5714 6 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I have an Escalera MS-66 stair climbing dolly in excellent condition with a brand new battery purchased last week and charger. $1,500.

Thats a sweet deal actually, those things are retarded expensive! Still hard to justify even at that price unless you're gonna use it a ton.

#5715 6 years ago

IJ4 posted, located in Santa Clara (near San Jose).

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “The good: * 8 ball multiball is always good for a laugh when a new player plays the game * Friendly game for a wide variety of audiences, except maybe league players * LED - tastef...”
2017-08-12
Santa Clara, CA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 315 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5716 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Thats a sweet deal actually, those things are retarded expensive! Still hard to justify even at that price unless you're gonna use it a ton.

I *love* my Escalera. Think of the price as simply a deductible for your health plan .. and without all the back pain.

#5717 6 years ago

That was a great deal, Jfesler. Very generous of you.

#5718 6 years ago

Oh no! Jfesler, say it isn't so!
IJ4 is my favorite game in your lineup!

#5719 6 years ago

Hello everyone!
WTS or trade my RBION. Looking for a EATPM or a PZ. HMU have a very nice RBION that I'm willing to let go for one.
Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect example of a RBION. Looks like a came off the Stern factory floor yesterday! mods: -LED back box light -All LED -NEW Titan rubber -Mezel mod TikiB -coin cell battery -bi-pl...”
2017-08-12
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
3,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 265 times

#5720 6 years ago

Been toying with the idea of selling my NOS Data East Checkpoint playfield.

playfield is in original condition (couple imperfections) with no clearcoat.

IM if interested and I will provide photos.

#5721 6 years ago

I have a nice funhouse and a restored EATPM for sale in the market place.

Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Plays great, leds, bright display, led poppers, flipper fidelity speakers, polished lockdown bar, hi-end chrome legs $4200”
2017-08-10
Redding, CA
4,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 624 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Elvira Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Striped, sanded, painted inside and out. New side art, New red led display, red powder coated armor, new coin door and more. New full play field Mylar. I'm not on here very often ...”
2017-08-09
Redding, CA
4,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1938 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5722 6 years ago

Im looking for a frontier and flash gordon NOS play fields if anyone has any sources.
thanks

#5723 6 years ago

Putting my Ripley's on the market. Not new out of box, but very good players condition. I can take more pictures if requested. Please see my ad.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hi there. I have a better than players condition Ripley's for sale or trade. Playfield is in very nice condition, has the normal wear at the VUK hole, otherwise nothing. All new ...”
2017-08-13
Los Angeles, CA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 242 times
Contributed to Pinside

Selling straight out or trading for games on my wishlist (plus/minus cash depending on the trade).

#5724 6 years ago

It's official, I now have my sister's Surfer for sale. It will be in the bay area next weekend.

Machine - For Sale
Surfer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for Sale: A pretty clean Gottlieb Surfer Mechanically, this machine works pretty well. It appears to only have about 40,000 plays on it, and inside is pretty clean. The backg...”
2017-08-13
Brisbane, CA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 325 times

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53022

#5725 6 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I just checked and it's actually a MS-1-66, 1200 pound capacity. Now listed in the Marketplace.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Lightly used Escalera MS-1-66 in great condition. Brand new battery installed in August 2017. 1200 pound capacity. Comes with charger. Pick up in Los Angeles area preferred.”
2017-08-13
Los Angeles, CA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 286 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5726 6 years ago

2 Game Plan Foxy Lady cocktails.
One's working, all mechs and displays, rather clean for her age. Just needs battery soldered to cpu, i have it and will include. Also have manual and schematic paperwork, rare for these games. Needs new rubbers.
The second Foxy in this package is ugly destroyed playfield, powers up, no worky due to major corrosion on cpu. But has all boards present and displays briefly light up, means they work. This one is a parts machine only. Not worth trying to bring to life unless you want a serious project.
$500 for both, firm , firm, combo only, you have to take both!
PM me if interested.
Ill give it a couple days here, then move to OC craigslist if no interest.
Then onto captains auction by the 26th.
Need space now, need these gone.
Thanks Eric,
I always donate to Pinside when machines sell.
Still wish we could post pics in this thread.

#5727 6 years ago

Second pin trying to get rid of.
Jokerz med project but all there and powers up. Comes with tons of stuff, manual, some new plastics , couple sets of used plastics, extra center lift ramp. New decal and upper deck. Giant box of stuff.
Pm me with phone number for more details. Currently folded up in garage. Will open and get pics by weekend.
Cabinet and playfield players condition. But all in all great system 11 for the price.
$1200 firm, firm.
Thanks.

#5728 6 years ago

Anyone have an old Williams Skylab or Spacelab they are looking to sell? I'm trying to track one down for an old friend.

#5729 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Jokerz med project but all there and powers up. Comes with tons of stuff, manual, some new plastics , couple sets of used plastics, extra center lift ramp. New decal and upper deck. Giant box of stuff.
Pm me with phone number for more details. Currently folded up in garage. Will open and get pics by weekend.
Cabinet and playfield players condition. But all in all great system 11 for the price.
$1200 firm, firm.
Thanks.

Having purchased a project pin from Eric before, let me tell, when he says "giant box of stuff", he means a GIANT BOX OF STUFF. He won't let you leave until you have just about everything you need to get the game up and running. Buy with confidence...

#5730 6 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Having purchased a project pin from Eric before, let me tell, when he says "giant box of stuff", he means a GIANT BOX OF STUFF. He won't let you leave until you have just about everything you need to get the game up and running. Buy with confidence...

Thanks Alan! The Hurricane Turned out awesome with your genius and knowledge.
( Alan was one of the super techs at this years pin-a-gogo, Thanks for all your work on that show by the way!)
Hurricane a little rougher than this Jokerz, it really just needs some polish and throw the upper deck and ramps back on.
It's one of those new black and yellow costco tubs, rather than a box!
Also bump for your Surfer EM, with you working on it someone is getting a NICE Surfer!

#5731 6 years ago

How come you never have one of these bargain "projects" for sale in a game that I want?!

#5732 6 years ago

$1200 firm, firm.
Thanks.

Eric, PM sent!

Nick

#5733 6 years ago

Players getaway hs2, cab faded, pf looks good, had mylar removed when i got it. full led and proto mountain mod. Need space, pm if interested

#5734 6 years ago

Got my Star Wars LE today. Was going to keep the pro as well here however I've decided I will move it. Lemme know if interested, has Shaker and mylar shooter since open a few weeks ago. Open to trades as well.

#5735 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Got my Star Wars LE today. Was going to keep the pro as well here however I've decided I will move it. Lemme know if interested, has Shaker and mylar shooter since open a few weeks ago. Open to trades as well.

Is the LE going on location?

By the way, I am sorry for missing the tournament you just held after rsvp'ing that I would attend. A bunch of relatives visited last week to see our newborn son, and one of them decided to infect us with a nasty cold. I figured you wouldn't want me coughing and sneezing all over your games and risking a bunch of people catching what My family caught.

#5736 6 years ago

I appreciate not getting the additional sickness. See you there next time.

Critical hit. For me.

#5737 6 years ago

Star Wars Tourny was a blast. Thank you Shane for holding a great well organized event. 67 people attented and Ayci Gogi Raffled off an EM!

#5738 6 years ago

67 people attented

No shit, that's a great turnout, congrats!

#5739 6 years ago

Yes the LE will be going on location tomorrow, I was too lazy to do it yesterday...the box is currently on location lol

#5740 6 years ago

Sounds like it's time to make a 3 hr trip again. You have a great place.

#5741 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Elvira Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Striped, sanded, painted inside and out. New side art, New red led display, red powder coated armor, new coin door and more. New full play field Mylar. I'm not on here very often ...”
2017-08-09
Redding, CA
4,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1938 times
Contributed to Pinside

Trade ins on taxi, silverball mania, Xenon, checkpoint, space station, eathshaker, bride of pinbot, jokers, party zone, BMX, family guy, Simpson party, hi-deal EM, El Dorado EM and Big Lebowski, lol

#5742 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

No shit, that's a great turnout, congrats!

I'll be at the San Diego tourney today.

#5743 6 years ago

I will be posting a Taxi for sale this weekend. I want to get some updated pics before I post. If anyone is interested let me know. May do trade or partial trade for the right Pin. I also have some vids that could sweetin the deal for those interested. Thanx in advance.

#5744 6 years ago

Still have a few pins for sale, I will be in down in LA near LAX on Tuesday morning (8/22) if someone wants one of these.

Roller Coaster Tycoon, all LEDs with a few mods $2700
Nascar, few small mods, very clean $2800
Mustang LE, several mods and HUO $6300

PM me if you are interested and I can send additional information and pictures.

#5745 6 years ago

I haven't decided to officially list my CFTBL, but if anyone is looking for one, mine would probably be FS.

I've owned it since 2008. Previous owner bought it from CA Robinson in the early 2000's. I had this at PAGG '16, and it played the whole weekend without problems.

ColorDMD. Hologram works and is green from my playing position (changes colors if I stand on my tiptoes). It's in great shape but not perfect. If anyone is interested, pm and I can give you more details.

Asking $4900.

#5746 6 years ago

Socal project pins.

Gorgar project. Cab 7/10 pf 7/10 ware on the dudes back and chick. Got it in as a project and don't see time in the near future. Psu needs rebuild ( have components if needed) other boards do need service. Backglass good but pinholes.
Open for offers.

Black kinght project. $1,100.00 *~Sale pending~*
Cab 8/10 pf 7/10 ware around pop bumper on upper. Backglass super flaked but have a older repro with mirror efect.

Mpu and driver rebuilt. Sound is demonic so transistor and caps are needed. Psu could also use a rebuild

Game flips but shop job and rebuilds needed.

#5747 6 years ago

Anyone know of any GoT Pros for sale here in Cali? Been thinking about pulling the trigger on a Star Wars while waiting for TNA, but the wife has been begging me to get a Game of Thrones instead.

#5748 6 years ago

I need a T2 anyone want to sell me theirs

#5749 6 years ago

SW pro off to a new home.
Still have players HS2
Also have a players Flash Gordon with PF wear.

#5750 6 years ago

I also really need a Frontier playfield, nos or a good core for restore. Flash Gordon as well if anyone has

There are 12,714 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/115 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.