(Topic ID: 143136)

NIB Whoa Nellie..who has the best price?

By 2manypins

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

iStock_AnswersMedium3.jpg
p02ghcmr.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Looking to see who has the best price available. Thanks.

#2 8 years ago

What are the prices everyone is getting I know it you can post distributor x gave me price xxxx but what price range are they going for ???

#3 8 years ago

Better yet are they under or over a 6k ?

#4 8 years ago

pinballs.com has Whoa Nellie NIB in stock for $5995 with Free Shipping (which saves you prox $300 for shipping and nets the cost down to $5695 for the machine).

#5 8 years ago

nice used one one Chicago cl....now 4500.00 not mine

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Under

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Way under.

People say they got them delivered for $5100, but you might find it cheaper.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Way under.
People say they got them delivered for $5100, but you might find it cheaper.

Please inform us with facts so that we all might benefit from that super low price....

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Please inform us with facts so that we all might benefit from that super low price....

If you've been on Pinside before, you know dealers can't post prices below MAP, nor can Pinsiders post specific dealer's prices.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

If you've been on Pinside before, you know dealers can't post prices below MAP, nor can Pinsiders post specific dealer's prices.

Lamest answer ever....Who are you protecting? Dealers can't post, but Pinsiders can.If you really knew specifics, and wanted to be helpful,you could suggest some dealers for Pinsiders to contact without exact pricing .You posted $5100 shipped. Sounds more like unreliable information with no basis in facts.Who are these"people " you are quoting ?
Seriously, why post if it is not productive info to help the community?

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Who are you protecting?

-

p02ghcmr.jpgp02ghcmr.jpg

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Who are these"people " you are quoting ?

That can't be disclosed at this time; stay tuned.....

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

That can't be disclosed at this time; stay tuned.....

Absolutely....

#14 8 years ago

Im interested in finding a dealer for WN as well. Shoot me a PM.

Thanks

#15 8 years ago

The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

#16 8 years ago

Call Trent at Tilt Amusements.

#17 8 years ago

Call Melissa at Cointaker .

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

But you're not helping.

Exactly....

#19 8 years ago

just go wait in the truck!

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

The tortoise lays on its back

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I'M NOT HELPING?

#21 8 years ago

iStock_AnswersMedium3.jpgiStock_AnswersMedium3.jpg

#22 8 years ago

Rules are meant to be broken

#23 8 years ago

Saving a few bucks is great, but I would be more concerned with the distributor's willingness and ability to provide proper support for the machine. I have purchased 3 nib machines from a big well known distributor. On every nib issue I had, they told me to call the manufacturer direct, or said they would call me back and never once have. Sometimes the issues are definitely serious enough, a private owner may not have the competence to correct themselves. Decals, defective playfields requiring a swap are certainly things not all are capable of. Sometimes the cheapest price just ain't worth it.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

What do you mean I'm not helping?

#26 8 years ago

Just like in the H**** desoldering thread, when I published the price *** was not allowed to post (and I even made people do math by saying "It's $11 cheaper than Fry's sale price right now"), I got blasted with the a threat of a lawsuit.

And although I use TOR and an additional proxy server, if somebody really want's to find you, there is always a hacker kid who will dox you for $50.

-

You have been given the price that 2 people paid, now you have to pick up the phone and get it for yourself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-whoa-nelliewho-has-the-best-price and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.