IMG_1596 (resized).JPG
IMG_1599 (resized).JPG
IMG_1598 (resized).JPG
IMG_1600 (resized).JPG
NBA_FastbreakRoster.PNG
EABF613F-41CA-4944-8EB2-7CB3BF4DA68F (resized).jpeg
BDE40382-DE55-4C85-BE79-83B6BBA7A20F (resized).jpeg
IMG_4268 (resized).JPG
There are 257 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 6 years ago

I could swear I got a question asking which team allowed the least points in the 1994-95 season. Has anyone else seen this? It's not on the list above.

Penny Hardaway and Scottie Pippen are on the backglass and playfield if you forget their numbers

#152 6 years ago

I haven't even been asked a question yet during a game.

#153 6 years ago

Does anyone know whereI could pick up the plastic hoop? Mine is a little cracked but functions

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Does anyone know whereI could pick up the plastic hoop? Mine is a little cracked but functions

I don't think you can get any ramps or the hoop for this game anymore.

#155 6 years ago

I got some parts that may be very valuable to some of you. I've been collecting parts and stuff for NBA FB in anticipation of my NBA pin purchase. I finally landed a really nice NBA FB this month. Turns out, the machine is SUPER nice and doesn't need most of the parts I collected. So.....looks like I'll be listing most of the parts in the market place soon. I also have an original topper in excellent condition. Is there any interest out there? I'll probably end up listing it in the market place or ebay soon. PM with best offer if interested. Thanks!

#156 6 years ago

Awesome!

IMG_2722 (resized).JPGIMG_2722 (resized).JPG

IMG_2725 (resized).JPGIMG_2725 (resized).JPG

#157 6 years ago

Nice game!

If you have a price in mind for the topper, let me know.

Robert

#158 6 years ago

Posting pics of the topper since Some of you have shown interest.

IMG_2674 (resized).JPGIMG_2674 (resized).JPG

IMG_2675 (resized).JPGIMG_2675 (resized).JPG
IMG_2677 (resized).JPGIMG_2677 (resized).JPG

#159 6 years ago

Picked up a sweet NBAFB a while ago. What an awesome game! I can't believe it doesnt get more love?

#160 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Picked up a sweet NBAFB a while ago. What an awesome game! I can't believe it doesnt get more love?

I know right??? Doesn't make sense to me. All the ramps are super fun to hit, the left ramp does multiple things because of the diverter.

The left orbit shot is probably the best, smooth and fun to hit.

Scoring baskets is a blast.

Lots more I didn't even mention.

1 week later
#161 6 years ago

Just picked up my NBA Fastbreak, been having lots of fun!

#162 6 years ago

I just picked up a NBA FB, and I noticed I am missing the right loop diverter that should send the ball into the pop bumpers. The part is not listed with the diverter assembly, so I was wondering if someone could snap a few pics of the diverter arm so I can attempt to find or make one.

Thanks so much!

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

I just picked up a NBA FB, and I noticed I am missing the right loop diverter that should send the ball into the pop bumpers. The part is not listed with the diverter assembly, so I was wondering if someone could snap a few pics of the diverter arm so I can attempt to find or make one.
Thanks so much!

Hope this helps

IMG_3263 (resized).PNGIMG_3263 (resized).PNG

#164 6 years ago

Just wondering that nobody here wrote about problems with the center basket ramp.

The basket was cracked on every single NBA I saw for the last years.
I will get one with original but broken center basket.

Any tips to fix it? Is somebody building a protector for it?

#165 6 years ago
Quoted from Galaga:

Any tips to fix it? Is somebody building a protector for it?

There aren't any protectors for the basket.

The basket it is part of the left ramp assembly and the only way I know of repair is to glue the broken pieces together.

The games usually play OK with a broken basket, so depending on how bad yours is you'll have to decide whether to buy a new ramp or fix yours...or do nothing.

Robert

#166 6 years ago

Thanks so much!

1 week later
#167 6 years ago

I'm having a tough time with the right loop diverter blade on my nbafb. I've tried to attach the blade to the up/down post, but it's just not holding.

Can someone take a picture of their r. Loop div blade from above playfield and below so I can see how it's supposed to be properly fastened and if it's supposed to have a spring on the coil? Thanks so much!

#168 6 years ago

Have an NOS NBAFB Topper/marquee that I'm probably going to sell. Not sure what the going rate for one of these are but I know they are very hard to find. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Dan

20171109_100500[1] (resized).jpg20171109_100500[1] (resized).jpg

20171109_100516[1] (resized).jpg20171109_100516[1] (resized).jpg

#169 6 years ago

PM Sent on the topper.

#170 6 years ago

Im interested if still available?

#171 6 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

Have an NOS NBAFB Topper/marquee that I'm probably going to sell. Not sure what the going rate for one of these are but I know they are very hard to find. Any suggestions?
Thanks!!
Dan

I'm interested.

#172 6 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

Thanks!!
Dan

Thanks for all the info. on the value of the topper. If anyone is interested, I would sell for $300 plus $15 shipping in the domestic US.

Thanks!!

Dan

#173 6 years ago

Anyone in the Chicago area interested in linking our Fastbreaks? I have the space and everything to make the cable.

#174 6 years ago
Quoted from Vince_Giannini:

Anyone in the Chicago area interested in linking our Fastbreaks? I have the space and everything to make the cable.

Are you looking for another one to link or have two you are trying to link? If you already have two its really easy to do. I just installed everything needed on both games last night. Only thing left to do is make the cable.

#175 6 years ago
Quoted from Vince_Giannini:

Can this be linked online? Just wondering from your post...Or are you talking about the 2 games in the same physical location?

#176 6 years ago

I'm looking for another one to link to.

#177 6 years ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

Are you looking for another one to link or have two you are trying to link? If you already have two its really easy to do. I just installed everything needed on both games last night. Only thing left to do is make the cable.

I'm looking for another to link with.

#178 6 years ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

Looking for another to link with.

Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Can this be linked online? Just wondering from your post...Or are you talking about the 2 games in the same physical location?

Two games in the same location.

#179 6 years ago

Can someone help me on the lockdown bar shoot button of where everything (color) plugs into?

IMG_2694 (resized).JPGIMG_2694 (resized).JPG

#180 6 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Can someone help me on the lockdown bar shoot button of where everything (color) plugs into?

Crimp a connector onto the Yellow with Grey wire and connect it to the tab opposite the Red with Grey wire.

20171117_134215[1] (resized).jpg20171117_134215[1] (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#181 6 years ago

Hi! If somebody need topper i have it. i made for myself one topper (repro) and have few extra for sale like on pics. Also i have cabinet decals, playfield insert decals and playfield/backbox plastics. PM who interested.
nnn (resized).pngnnn (resized).png
nnnn (resized).pngnnnn (resized).png

#182 6 years ago

Anyone know how many flasher bulbs are in the backbox? The LED kit I am ordering does not replace them. I checked the online manual and it looks like there are only 2 incandescent flashers in the backbox. Is that correct?

#183 6 years ago

This is what I ordered from Comet. Keep in mind I ordered a lot of extras, this order was way more than enough to do a fastbreak 100% leds. I just wanted a lot of extra bulbs because I didn't really have many and I wanted to change some out in my Metallica. It's better to have way too many than not enough, the bulbs are cheap anyway. Most of the playfield GI was 1SMD frosted warm white. As you can see in the pic I got a 25 pack of those. Per a recommendation I did use some 2smd fluted, but only where they were blocked by a playfield plastic, if I could fully see the 2smd fluted it was too bright and bothered my eyes.

comet (resized).jpgcomet (resized).jpg

#184 6 years ago

I did also have some leftover blue playfield GI lights leftover from my last order. They were 1smd blue frosted bayonette, I played a couple on the left and right under the ramps to make it blue there, but I didn't want to overdo it. You might want to order half a dozen of those too.

#185 6 years ago

Here is how mine turned out.

7b60fc04a93400a8e06667111cbf482002010081 (resized).jpg7b60fc04a93400a8e06667111cbf482002010081 (resized).jpg

#186 6 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I did also have some leftover blue playfield GI lights leftover from my last order. They were 1smd blue frosted bayonette, I played a couple on the left and right under the ramps to make it blue there, but I didn't want to overdo it. You might want to order half a dozen of those too.

Awesome. Thanks!

#187 6 years ago

The blue ones were not in the list I posted from the comet order. I just wanted to add a little bit of GI color to the playfield but not go crazy. You could pick any color, or just go with all warm white to keep it more stock.

#188 6 years ago

My last advice is to *NOT* buy pinstadium for NBA Fastbreak. This pin doesn't need extra lighting in my opinion. With all the LED GI lights, especially those fluted ones the game was perfectly illuminated. Pinstadium would just wash out all the playfield insert lights anyway. You don't want to feel like your staring at the Sun while your playing, haha.

#189 6 years ago

I am re-doing my NBA Fastbreak cabinet. Has anyone done one or something similar? Just want to line up the supplies I need and detail any prep work. Meaning:

1) What cab faces are painted? Recommended paint and best way to apply it. Brush? Spray? Need to prime first? If so, prime recommendation?
2) How is the cab area prepared for new decals? Meaning, just sanded down? Low spots filled with wood filler/bondo? I am worried about the areas that the unprotected legs cut into the cab maybe need filling...Do these faces need priming?
4) How to apply the decals? I have seen some you tube videos, one of an IJ decal install. Any tricks?
5) Inside cab need painting/priming?

Thanks and any feedback is appreciated.

Mick

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Here is how mine turned out.

Looks good. I might go Celtic green in those spots.

#191 6 years ago

Looks good. I might go Celtic green in those spots.

That would look good!

#192 6 years ago

Anyone know how many flasher bulbs are in the backbox? The LED kit I am ordering does not replace them. I checked the online manual and it looks like there are only 2 incandescent flashers in the backbox. Is that correct?

Correct only 2 in the backbox.

#193 6 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Correct only 2 in the backbox.

Incandescent Flashers left in Back box look much better here, IMO.

#194 6 years ago

I am re-doing my NBA Fastbreak cabinet. Has anyone done one or something similar? Just want to line up the supplies I need and detail any prep work. Meaning:
1) What cab faces are painted? Recommended paint and best way to apply it. Brush? Spray? Need to prime first? If so, prime recommendation?
2) How is the cab area prepared for new decals? Meaning, just sanded down? Low spots filled with wood filler/bondo? I am worried about the areas that the unprotected legs cut into the cab maybe need filling...Do these faces need priming?
4) How to apply the decals? I have seen some you tube videos, one of an IJ decal install. Any tricks?
5) Inside cab need painting/priming?
Thanks and any feedback is appreciated.
Mick

i am restored mine cabinet. what i did with mine cabinet.
1) Remove old decals with sanding machine or heat gun. i use heat gun.
2) Use universal putty for remove all dents and make all surface flat
3) When universal putty will be dry you sanding machine one again for make surface flat.
4) I recommend use primer for whole cabinet and then paint all cabinet.
5) Then apply vinyl decals like on video with IJ machine ( if you need decals for cabinet, i have it ) No other tricks, two methods dry and wet, i prefer dry
6) if you need paint only sides inside cabinet i think just sand it, clean and paint.

#195 6 years ago
Quoted from vbobrusev:

3) When universal putty will be dry you sanding machine one again for make surface flat.
5) Then apply vinyl decals like on video with IJ machine ( if you need decals for cabinet, i have it ) No other tricks, two methods dry and wet, i prefer dry
6) if you need paint only sides inside cabinet i think just sand it, clean and paint.

Thanks! I might be interested in a set of your decals, at some point if I cannot find them here. I just started the process.

#196 6 years ago
Quoted from vbobrusev:

So for the cabinet surfaces that I have to apply decals to, you prime and paint first? If so, is it painted black? Did you brush on the paint or spray? Recommended paint and primer?

#197 6 years ago

So for the cabinet surfaces that I have to apply decals to, you prime and paint first? If so, is it painted black? Did you brush on the paint or spray? Recommended paint and primer?

Prime and paint via spray or airgun (air brush). better way to get primer and black color and paint using a gun and compressor. you can do it via spray cans but it will be expensive..

#198 6 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

Thanks for all the info. on the value of the topper. If anyone is interested, I would sell for $300 plus $15 shipping in the domestic US.
Thanks!!
Dan

Price drop to $250 plus $15 shipping.

Thanks!!

Dan

#199 6 years ago

If anybody is interested in a nice NBA playfield, I got one for sale. The inserts are perfect with no ghosting or damage. It has the original mylar that has kept the playfield in great condition. The saucers are also in excellent condition with no wear on any of them. I also have the following items for sale:

Shot clock in excellent condition.
Full original plastic set in perfect condition.
Plastic ramps for sale. One is in great condition with no cracks, the others have some cracks and damage.
If you are missing the Bob's entrance blue rubber pad assembly, I have the entire rail with the blue bumper pad attached to it for sale.
Translite
2 Reed switches
Defender and parts
More stuff, just ask

Also selling my super nice NBA FB with original topper. I had my fun with it, time for something different.

#200 6 years ago

I also have the 4 shooter assemblies with the wire forms and wires and shooter plastics for sale

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 24.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
PinSound

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 257 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nbafb-owners-club/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.