You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bally pn R-231-7 by Willie68 (resized).png
3A6A254D-E632-45E2-A0C6-8A4187676FAF (resized).jpeg
Clipboard01.png
#1 11 years ago

I am looking to find rubber parts that are on page 62 of the 1980 Bally Parts Manual.
I am looking for R-231-7 or equivalent (mine fell apart during restoration).
Anyone know where I can find them?
Tnx

Clipboard01.pngClipboard01.png

#2 11 years ago

Hey

I've looked for these myself, with no luck. I have some at home that are a pretty close proximity, and if I recall correctly, they are these...

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/23-6313-1

Looking back through my orders, those are the only ones I have ordered recently. Cheap enough to try if you have an order to place anyway.

#3 11 years ago

I'll add it to my next order. Not the right purpose, but .70 won't make a difference.

Thanks!

9 years later
#4 1 year ago

Bump... Did these work? I'm looking for the same R-231-7 or equivalent

8 months later
#5 1 year ago

Same, just broke one of mine, both were pretty toast on this machine.

Looking for options... Thanks

#6 1 year ago

Not sure if the ones posted earlier worked or not.

But I bought a pack of something similar. It’s about 0.40” taller than my original one. But some of that might be from previous compression.

You’d need to replace both at the same time to have the pf still be level.

Here’s what they look like (new one on the right):

3A6A254D-E632-45E2-A0C6-8A4187676FAF (resized).jpeg3A6A254D-E632-45E2-A0C6-8A4187676FAF (resized).jpeg

If you want to try a couple let me know. Just pay shipping.

#7 1 year ago

Do you have a part number? Link to order? I can't imagine you'll be stocking these weeks or years down the road for others that may need them. Elsewise I've designed and printed my own out of TPU. They still need to be tested and the TPU that I have on-hand might be too hard. I'll post the 3mf once I know they work.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from Willie68:

Do you have a part number? Link to order? I can't imagine you'll be stocking these weeks or years down the road for others that may need them. Elsewise I've designed and printed my own out of TPU. They still need to be tested and the TPU that I have on-hand might be too hard. I'll post the 3mf once I know they work.

I bought these a few years ago, and can't find any of the info.

I'm interested to hear how the printed ones turn out.

#9 1 year ago

Okay, here is my version of Bally p/n: R-231-7 see image for dimensions. This works for my Bally cabinets. Note, it can be a bit difficult to get it into the hole. I used a small flat screwdriver to help push it in. Once it's fully in the hole it stays in very well.

Part View, Printing Details and Download Link: https://www.printables.com/model/463031-rubber-pin-stop-bally-part-number-r-231-7

As an alternative I found this product on Amazon that might work as a suitable replacement. It has similar dimensions in the description though the image is not representative. I didn't want to spend the $7 since I could just make my own. Amazon Link: https://a.co/d/cWIWGXp If you go this route please post back here to confirm it worked/doesn't work.

Bally pn R-231-7 by Willie68 (resized).pngBally pn R-231-7 by Willie68 (resized).png
#10 1 year ago

The ones linked earlier from Marco fit well.

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from jj44114:

The ones linked earlier from Marco fit well.

This is good to know, thank you. The main downside of Marco is you need to have a cart full before purchasing elsewise get hit with the $12.99 s/h fee. As such it's nice to have multiple options.

4 months later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 179.00
$ 169.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-rubber-pin-stops-bally-part-r-231-7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.