FB_IMG_1523454326477 (resized).jpg
4FB58935-3522-48D4-8FC7-AF4E0D95DDF9 (resized).jpeg
EC528ED2-7D5D-4313-99C3-E6BA8212EE0E (resized).jpeg
D53C0802-DB86-4A57-BCEF-A477323E2FD4 (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
vader-wtf (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 76.
#951 6 years ago

You know an honest attempt at Happy Days"
might be pretty good. Great opening theme,
Ritchie call outs, and how about the mom with an "Oh, Howard"
Let's not forget Al's and the classic...
"Aayyyyyyy"
Along with many, many more!

#952 6 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

You know an honest attempt at Happy Days"
might be pretty good. Great opening theme,
Ritchie call outs, and how about the mom with an "Oh, Howard"
Let's not forget Al's and the classic...
"Aayyyyyyy"
Along with many, many more!

#953 6 years ago

Looney Tunes

#954 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Are ya'll ready for this!
We will rock you!
Turn the lights down, introduce the players like they do at a basketball game
Get the music pumping in the room!!!!
Build the excitement. Overcoming the huge dork factor is important.
Then get us a beautiful stream. I was unsold last time from day one
SELL ME!

Totally agree. Make this like the Superbowl of pinball. Build this shit up. Get people excited.

#955 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

If we're going for Disneyland rides, how about "Adventures Through Inner Space" brought to you by Monsanto.

Yes, and it should include all the details like the big goobers and loogies hanging from those giant snowflakes in the last few years before they took it out to make room for Star Tours.

#956 6 years ago

Big +1 on this - anything has to be better than BBBB!

#957 6 years ago

I just hope they don't make us leave the room again before the reveal like last year. I got to the room at the tail end of the Ghostbusters seminar to get a good seat. Then, as soon as Jack shows up, he tells everyone that in order to make the reveal work, we all need to step outside. He wasn't joking. So I left my hoodie on my chair to reserve it!

#958 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I just hope they don't make us leave the room again before the reveal like last year.

Would probably be a good idea not to serve Mexican food this time.

#959 6 years ago

I know it probably to late, But I would like to throw my RICHIE WRENCH Pinball into the mix - It is about a young plumber man just trying to make it thru the days by unclogging sinks and making everyday repairs. I think the code could be good and deep if the right person put their heart into this project. I would waive any license fees and would offer my voice as Richie Wrench to help keep the cost down. Just a thought ......

#960 6 years ago

I amsuper pumpedfor this one! Just heard it is fraggle rock!

#961 6 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

I know it probably to late, But I would like to throw my RICHIE WRENCH Pinball into the mix - It is about a young plumber man just trying to make it thru the days by unclogging sinks and making everyday repairs. I think the code could be good and deep if the right person put their heart into this project. I would waive any license fees and would offer my voice as Richie Wrench to help keep the cost down. Just a thought ......

It could have a cell phone so you could text Joe at Star Amusements, after hours. The more texts, the bigger the bonus.

LTG : )

#962 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It could have a cell phone so you could text Joe at Star Amusements, after hours. The more texts, the bigger the bonus.

I like that -- it is a start

#963 6 years ago

I'd much rather see JJP do Willy Wonka than Kapow/Stern, too.

#964 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Stern sticking to music licenses would be great, and let JJP have the licenses that can use the JJP treatment like Jaws, Pulp Fiction, Harry Potter, and Willy Wonka.

The world does not need another laughable BM66 SLE

#965 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I amsuper pumpedfor this one! Just heard it is fraggle rock!

That would be great!!!

#966 6 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Grown men playing Toy story pinball, I hope they don't release that one.

This grown man has seen all the Toy Story movies multiple times, and I'm sure as hell not ashamed of it.

I like some 'adult' themes just fine, my personal pinball that I'll never make is full of witches and black magic. But nothing wrong with a great family friendly theme that can also appeal to adults.

#967 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

nothing wrong with a great family friendly theme that can also appeal to adults.

Then have they got a line of pinball machines for you!

I think now it's more like family friendly themes that some adults like and wish their kids did too.

#968 6 years ago

1 Harry Potter
2 scooby do
3 nightmare b4 xmas
4 a super hero with amazing toys
Any original horror with scary house toys. Flickering candled etc

#969 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I already do that. I'm expecting him to send me a bag of dicks any day now.

https://dicksbymail.com/

#970 6 years ago

Ok you guys are hilarious... Ya order a game and you can text and call me at 3am like Richie Wrench... I love it - I might put that on my business card so I can get abused more... Hey Richie - who gave you incredible service for like 6 months ? ME ! lol - I'll take you back anyday ! # 12 again ? : )

Anyway - PinballSTAR will be taking orders on JJP#4 next Thursday - if you want to get on our email list for info as soon as it is available please email Joe at [email protected] and you'll be the first to know...

Hey Beezleboob - how about posting of pic of you and your PinballSTAR polo you nagged me for for 2 years ! I finally come through and you never wear it ! : )

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

#971 6 years ago

An original haunted house theme by jjp would be sweet someday. I really miss my hh I sold, and jjp could really make one well.

#972 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Ok you guys are hilarious... Ya order a game and you can text and call me at 3am like Richie Wrench... I love it - I might put that on my business card so I can get abused more... Hey Richie - who gave you incredible service for like 6 months ? ME ! lol - I'll take you back anyday ! # 12 again ? : )
Anyway - PinballSTAR will be taking orders on JJP#4 next Thursday - if you want to get on our email list for info as soon as it is available please email Joe at [email protected] and you'll be the first to know...
Hey Beezleboob - how about posting of pic of you and your PinballSTAR polo you nagged me for for 2 years ! I finally come through and you never wear it ! : )
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

I do wear it. I can't wear it to work because then the kids try to call me by my first name (as opposed to trying to call me Beelzeboob when I wear my Pingraffix shirt). I'll be shilling for both of you at Texas in March...

And when you send that bag of dicks, make sure they're the cherry ones. They're my favorite. Thanks.

#973 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Original only please.

#974 6 years ago

I've never read the book or seen the movies but someone is probably working on an "IT" license right now based on how popular that movie was.

#975 6 years ago

I know it's probably unlikely anytime soon (and even more so because of the perceived taint of Jpop), but i think it would be awesome for jjp to give Alice in Wonderland the WoZ treatment.

It would fit their general schema, wouldn't necessarily require a license, and is at least as beloved of an ip. I personally like AiW quite a bit better than WoZ so seeing how great they did WoZ would likely make an AiW my first sure-thing purchase from JJP.

....unless, of course, they do HP. In which case my wife would make me get one regardless of how much i cared for it.

#976 6 years ago

It's going to be a sequel to Hurricane!

OK OK I'll see myself out.

#977 6 years ago
Quoted from nman:

I know it's probably unlikely anytime soon (and even more so because of the perceived taint of Jpop), but i think it would be awesome for jjp to give Alice in Wonderland the WoZ treatment.
It would fit their general schema, wouldn't necessarily require a license, and is at least as beloved of an ip. I personally like AiW quite a bit better than WoZ so seeing how great they did WoZ would likely make an AiW my first sure-thing purchase from JJP.
....unless, of course, they do HP. In which case my wife would make me get one regardless of how much i cared for it.

+1000. Minus the Harry Potter bit.

If they did all original cartoon / illustrative style art and animations, I suspect it'd allow a lot more freedom.

I could imagine the 50s Disney film license being potentially restrictive.

#978 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

If they did all original cartoon / illustrative style art and animations, I suspect it'd allow a lot more freedom.

It be even better if they created their own sci-fantasy movie trilogy and THEN took clip from it to put in their pinball machine.

#979 6 years ago

1 year later.

I really glad JJP is giving us another option. Very interested.

#980 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

JOE -- I am in for #12 on the JJP #4 Game.....

Now -- When Jack contacts me for Richie Wrench Pinball - I would like to have the #1 game -- I know I am not able to get done in time for the #4 game -- But I am waiting on the call so we can get it done for the #5 or #6 game - I think it would be a good game - and I know at least one game would sell and I would say that the Coin door would be powder coated for sure. But till then -- I will dream and wait for the call.

#981 6 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

JOE -- I am in for #12 on the JJP #4 Game.....
Now -- When Jack contacts me for Richie Wrench Pinball - I would like to have the #1 game -- I know I am not able to get done in time for the #4 game -- But I am waiting on the call so we can get it done for the #5 or #6 game - I think it would be a good game - and I know at least one game would sell and I would say that the Coin door would be powder coated for sure. But till then -- I will dream and wait for the call.

sorry -- #12 Collector's Edition -- JJP #4 Game

#982 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

+1000. Minus the Harry Potter bit.
I could imagine the 50s Disney film license being potentially restrictive.

Only if they did the Tim Burton version

#983 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

Yes -- Put me down for the #12 Collector's Edition JJP #4

#984 6 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Only if they did the Tim Burton version

I'd go for this version...

American_McGee_Alice_cover (resized).pngAmerican_McGee_Alice_cover (resized).png

#985 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Please, please don't let Stern do Willy Wonka. Oh hell nooooo!!!!! JJP only. A wide body and done as nice as WOZ.

#986 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Please, please don't let Stern do Willy Wonka. Oh hell nooooo!!!!! JJP only. A wide body and done as nice as WOZ.

Yes! Imagine a mode based on the tripy chocolate river boat ride scene with Willy Wonka taking up the entire screen and crazy lighting effects. That would be sweet and JJP could pull it off the best.

#987 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Considering the Kapow connection, classic Willy Wonka is Stern's if they want it. I doubt JJP can get it now.

#988 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yes! Imagine a mode based on the tripy chocolate river boat ride scene with Willy Wonka taking up the entire screen and crazy lighting effects. That would be sweet and JJP could pull it off the best.

There is so much to work with from the original movie. Would have to have the call out: Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.
oompa loompa multi ball.

#989 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yes! Imagine a mode based on the tripy chocolate river boat ride scene with Willy Wonka

It took them 40 years to edit that back in. Do you think pinball is ready for that?

#990 6 years ago

What is the new game already!

#991 6 years ago

Qantas Airlines crew will have the new JJP4 game on the way to Australia, very soon

#992 6 years ago

Fantastic

#993 6 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

What is the new game already!

One more week! Hope you guys are as excited as I am.

#994 6 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Grown men playing Toy story pinball, I hope they don't release that one.

I got lots of backlash for this comment.

Fine let's get cabbage patch kids pinball. Voltron would be cool...

#995 6 years ago

I'm holding out hope that the Pirates of the Caribbean "leak" was just a red herring to throw us off the scent of the REAL reveal. Something totally out of left field that will leave the crowd stunned. Jersey Jack proudly presents: Expo Drama: The Pinball Game. Get the balls locked before Mike yells at you, causing you to claim you will never attend again! The bash toy can be a Spooky pinball machine. Would only take one or two hits before it crumbles under the playfield!

I know, I'm delusional. But a man can hope, right?

#996 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Considering the Kapow connection, classic Willy Wonka is Stern's if they want it. I doubt JJP can get it now.

I know everyone from Wonka! Maybe I can help.....

spfx_6_color_cover (resized).jpgspfx_6_color_cover (resized).jpg

#997 6 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

One more week! Hope you guys are as excited as I am.

One week I thought it was this Thurs!

#998 6 years ago

Hoping there is only one model and they get rid of the collectors edition and limited edition and only offer one version

#999 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Hoping there is only one model and they get rid of the collectors edition and limited edition and only offer one version

I agree.

I don't understand why a company would try to tool up multiple versions at the start of production of an unproven product. If anything, retooling later in production could jump start sales and be far more cost effective. And especially when a product doesn't meet the market, there is far less invested.

#1000 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Those models don't bother me because it is the same game (layout and rules). All you are choosing to buy or not is bling, cabinet art . . . Nothing I give a crap about.

I like to play pinball and not stare at them (or flip them for profit). I hate having to decide if it is worth the money for ramps and rule changes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

18,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leicester, LEICESTERSHIRE
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-4/page/20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.