SYJ_GZ-2.3_For-ETSY-Stacked_PremLE-Intro (resized).jpg
SYJ_GZ-2.3_For-ETSY-Stacked_PremLE-ADV (resized).jpg
System-J_GZ_Pro_ADV (resized).jpg
System-J_GZ_Pro_Intro (resized).jpg
GZ_v2.0_Prem_Maple-1372x1536 (resized).jpg
#1 33 days ago

Updated Instruction/Score/Apron Cards for your GZ! Here's some pics:
Premium with left "advanced' side showing:
GZ_v2.0_Prem_Maple-1372x1536 (resized).jpgGZ_v2.0_Prem_Maple-1372x1536 (resized).jpg
Pro:
System-J_GZ_Pro_Intro (resized).jpgSystem-J_GZ_Pro_Intro (resized).jpg
System-J_GZ_Pro_ADV (resized).jpgSystem-J_GZ_Pro_ADV (resized).jpg

Here's the Pinside Markeplace listing with more info and pics:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1501-system-j-/09049-godzilla-updated-instruction-cards-v20-pro-or-prem-le

There's differences on the left card for Prem/LE and Pro versions, so make sure you choose your model.
Here's the website link to the item too (prices are the same as Pinside Marketplace, just more info here if you wish to see it):
https://systemjpinball.ca/index.php/godzilla-updated-score-cards/

The right card has a QR scan for a link to a dedicated GZ Tactics page:
https://systemjpinball.ca/index.php/2023/07/05/godzilla-links-tips-strategy/
The Tactics page is meant as an all-in-one quick resource for links, strategy and tips.

#2 33 days ago

I actually came here to make an announcement that these are now updated to v2.3 but realized I never made an official Pinside announcement for even the v2.0 (let alone 2.1, or 2.2). So here is the more updated info:

(I've been shipping out the 2.3's for the premium cards for a couple months so you might have them. You can check your version from the bottom right of the cards (in very small font); the version # should be hidden if you have them installed though as they are meant to hide away under the apron clips.)

I'm still working on getting updated pics on my friends machines, but until then here is the sales images for the v2.3s:

SYJ_GZ-2.3_For-ETSY-Stacked_PremLE-Intro (resized).jpgSYJ_GZ-2.3_For-ETSY-Stacked_PremLE-Intro (resized).jpg

SYJ_GZ-2.3_For-ETSY-Stacked_PremLE-ADV (resized).jpgSYJ_GZ-2.3_For-ETSY-Stacked_PremLE-ADV (resized).jpg

In the stacked pics above, the top card is intended for left left side of the apron, the bottom card is meant for the right card slot on a pro apron or as a reference card for Prem/LE owners (or you could tape them down if you feel comfortable with that). When you order a set you get both intro and advanced side; these cards are double-sided so you can flip them over based on you ruleset comfort level.

Feature changes from v2.0 to v2.3
-brighter.
-clearer font.
-changed some smaller font to a more readable and slightly larger font on advanced side.
-added a line for "Mystery Award" on the Intro left side.
-added a bit more info on the right "Kaiju' card on the intro version--especially for tier 1 monsters.
-cleaned up and emphasized some of the art on both sides on intro and advanced.
-added Super Jackpot info for GZMB and MGZMB on advanced side (important reference for getting to Monster Zero and Terror of MGZ).

Anyone who has bought an older version of these cards and is interested in getting a new set please feel free to contact me for a discount code for your an updated v2.3 set. Let me know your name, where you bought it (PinsideMP, Etsy, or direct) and roughly when you bought it (or a pic of your current version with the version shown).

Attention GZ owners with poor eyesight: I know these are busy and have small font. I do my best to make them readable without sacrificing what I think is the most important information. These cards ARE easier to read than my earlier versions but I am still working on and testing an XL version of the cards. If you don't want to wait for them, feel free to buy these ones and lmk when you see the XL versions that you'd like to update to and I'll send you a discount code as well.

Thanks all. I hope you like them. Feel free to post any pics below of your GZ moded with the System-J Cards.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-stern-updated-instruction-cards-v20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.