image-881.jpg
image-589.jpg
image-882.jpg
image-421.jpg
image-501.jpg
image-32.jpg
image-116.jpg
image-960.jpg
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Got a nice TZ that I'm looking to get rid of. 100% working. No errors, no credit dot. Got it a year ago and it needed a lot of work but it cleaned up beautifully. I stripped and cleaned all of the upper playfield but not below. Cleaned the tunneld and did a general brush/ vacuum of the underside.

Main and mini play fields are in great condition. Some cab fade and it was drilled for a lock bar but cab is in great shape overall. Few dings in the side rails but glass goes in and out smoothly.

I upgraded the clock with LEDs. Original boards, just soldered in the LEDs. I have Ablaze LEDs in the inserts and Cointaker retros in the GI. Wanted it to look original minus the heat. Replaced all rubbers

There was a repair done on one of the boards to fix a broken trace, but I can't remember which one. Game has played solidly with no problems for almost a year now.

I had a lot of fun getting it up and running fully, but I just don't have a lot of fun playing it. It's definitely not CQ but is in excellent shape and is a real player. Asking $5200 but am willing to trade +\- cash for other comparable titles. I can take more pictures upon request. I only have the iPad tonight but I'll have access to a better camera tomorrow. If you are near Houston, you can message me and we can arrange a time for you to come and see it.

Thanks for looking
image-59.jpgimage-59.jpgimage-881.jpgimage-881.jpgimage-624.jpgimage-624.jpgimage-882.jpgimage-882.jpgimage-421.jpgimage-421.jpgimage-589.jpgimage-589.jpgimage-32.jpgimage-32.jpgimage-116.jpgimage-116.jpgimage-501.jpgimage-501.jpgimage-960.jpgimage-960.jpgimage-727.jpgimage-727.jpgimage-971.jpgimage-971.jpgimage-282.jpgimage-282.jpgimage-940.jpgimage-940.jpgimage-439.jpgimage-439.jpgimage-313.jpgimage-313.jpgimage-789.jpgimage-789.jpgimage-867.jpgimage-867.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Looks nice! Wish I had more money.. GLWS!

#3 10 years ago

shameless morning bump

#4 10 years ago

Good looking TZ. GLWS

#5 10 years ago

Looks like a nice example. GLWS; I hope someone near me buys it.

#6 10 years ago

I'm only a short drive to Sulphur and my parents are in Lafayette, I am passing through all the time. It would be an easy drop off, lol. Just sayin'

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I am near you, and you can play mine any time.
We really need to have an area get together sometime.
We have 9 pins at our house , would be a blast.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I've got a HUO TZ at the PinChurch you can come by and play any time

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

I am near you, and you can play mine any time.
We really need to have an area get together sometime.
We have 9 pins at our house , would be a blast.

I do need to make a trip over your way and we need to invite you out here to Lake Charles to visit our collections soon.

Quoted from PinballHelp:

I've got a HUO TZ at the PinChurch you can come by and play any time

Best pinball venue I have ever been too. So glad you got PinChurch up and running. I need to go spend more time out there.

#10 10 years ago

I'd like to check it out sometime.

#11 10 years ago

Interesting collection you have there OP. Are you planning to replace the TZ?

#12 10 years ago

Yes. I already have the deal in the works and new machine should be ready for pickup in the next few weeks. I should say WE have an interesting collection as my wife is the driving force behind our new hobby. I fix 'em and she plays 'em. Well, I play them too, i'm just no good. I like the blinkey lights and sounds, though.

I'm not sure yet, what will happen with Stargate. Still repairing that one. Gottliebs are a PITA sometimes. We have a Freddy as well. I'll enjoy Stargate for a few but will probably get rid of it eventually.

My wife and I had so much fun playing Orbitor 1 that she didn't want to leave TPF without it. The novelty may wear off, but it's a fun game to play with friends. Definitely a weird game. Plus, it's the only one that i'm better at than her!

#13 10 years ago

I was wondering who bought the Orbitor at TPF. Glad to hear it stayed in the area. I've really enjoyed playing it at the shows.

#14 10 years ago

Don't know if we'll make it to TPF often, but it'll be at Expo every year that we have it. Promise.

#15 10 years ago

Still no takers.

Willing to trade/negotiate

If you are in or near Houston, it is worth taking a look at. It looks a lot better in person than these pics taken with an iPad at night.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

My wife and I had so much fun playing Orbitor 1 that she didn't want to leave TPF without it. The novelty may wear off, but it's a fun game to play with friends. Definitely a weird game. Plus, it's the only one that i'm better at than her!

I think I was behind ya'll while ya'll were playing it. I remember a younger couple playing it talking about making Marc an offer on it while I was waiting to play!

#17 10 years ago

My friend gots James Bond -South Park and robocop if ur interested an any of them for a trade

#18 10 years ago

Located in El Paso Texas

#19 10 years ago

I might be interested in ur stargate when ur ready to sell

#20 10 years ago

JCJP - We are more interested in Bally/Williams DMD games for trades. Would consider Stern LOTR or POTC as well. Stargate will be working 100% in a week or so but its no where near as nice as TZ. Definitely a player and not a shower. There were several spots of bare wood that had to be corrected. I did a commendable job but i'm no pro.

Tiger - That was probably us. Tall brunette with glasses and skinny guy with a goatee. I was trying to convince the guy with IJ in the middle to let go of it and she was trying to use the money for Orbitor 1, lol. What mama wants.............. well, you know the rest.

#21 10 years ago

jwo825, you sure don't want to get cut off.
I would had let her get Orbiter 1 as well.

#22 10 years ago

Ha ha. I hope she doesn't see me making jokes at her expense. I'll have worse things to worry about. Seriously, Indy is the only game I really want. The rest of the collection is her decision.

#23 10 years ago

Yep, that was y'all! Glad you got it. Sure is a cool game. Wish I was heading to Houston sometime soon. I'd love to check out the TZ game and your collection in general. Tied down in Louisiana and short on pinball purposes cash right now though.

#24 10 years ago

Hmmm. No interest for TZ? Didn't think this title was going to be a tough sell.

#25 10 years ago

I thought it will be a quick sale as well.

#26 10 years ago

Still available! Trades considered!

#27 10 years ago

Bueller .....Bueller.....Bueller

#28 10 years ago

Ok. Ok. I give. You can have my Card Whiz for your Twilight Zone. I should demand that you add cash, but I'll make this trade just this once.

Marcus

#29 10 years ago

Woah you two, I didn't know I posted this in the amateur comic forums!

I kid, I kid. Thanks for the bumps!

1 week later
#30 10 years ago

I have gotten a few trade offers but still have not made a deal on this. I'd prefer an outright sale. For trades, I will entertain one-for-one trades. I am already in a bind for space and can't take on two machines in place of TZ.

Thanks again to all who have inquired.

#31 10 years ago

Weekend bump.

#32 10 years ago

Still for sale.

Still negotiable.

Still considering trades for Bally/Williams DMDs.

1 week later
#33 9 years ago

A few more pics. Anyone interested?IMG_1788.JPGIMG_1788.JPGIMG_1787.JPGIMG_1787.JPGIMG_1784.JPGIMG_1784.JPGIMG_1766.JPGIMG_1766.JPGIMG_1770.JPGIMG_1770.JPGIMG_1775.JPGIMG_1775.JPG

#34 9 years ago

PM sent

1 week later
#35 9 years ago

Still no takers for a great, 100% working TZ? Oh well, weekly bump.

#36 9 years ago

Nice looking TZ

#37 9 years ago

Thanks, Capt. Now just convince someone to come over and pick it up.

#38 9 years ago

Very nice.. Good luck with the sale

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from BrianZ:

Very nice.. Good luck with the sale

Thank you for the kind words and the bump!

#40 9 years ago

Bump for a great pin. I finally got my TZ a couple of weeks ago in Allentown. Loving it!

#41 9 years ago

Bump for this nice priced TZ.

#42 9 years ago

Still can't believe this hasn't sold. Bump for the coming weekend.

#43 9 years ago

Shameless bump from another Houston guy. Amazed this thing is still around. If i had the $$$, I would be on it.

#44 9 years ago

The TZ market is a patient market.

The right buyer will eventually see the listing and buy it.

Marcus

#45 9 years ago

Yup. I've got plenty of time. I'll just wait until the right buyer and/or trade comes along. Thanks for the bump guys.

#47 9 years ago

Still haven't warmed up to it. Still in great shape.

Bump for any interested parties. For sale or trade for other DMD titles +\- cash

2 weeks later
#48 9 years ago

Wow. Still for sale?

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Wow. Still for sale?

I had the privilege to play it last Thursday Night (6/19/14) and the game is a beauty.

Anyone looking for a TZ should really give this game consideration.

Marcus

#50 9 years ago

I'm amazed this is still for Sale. Bump!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 14.95
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 79.50
$ 12.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fst-tz-5500-houston-tx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.