Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by heyhoyhi
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1783.JPG
    IMG_1778.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

I have one supershot basketball game in good condition may need some parts from skeeball which are readily available has manuals and schematics looking to sell or trade for pinball machines.

looking to get 800
    located in Fruitport MI

Thanks

Greg

IMG_1778.JPGIMG_1778.JPG IMG_1783.JPGIMG_1783.JPG

Post edited by brick : One unit was sold

#2 11 years ago

nice price i would def buy one but i think shipping would kill it for me. do you have any idea how much shipping would be to az? just for one.

#3 11 years ago

How tall are those? Don't think they would fit in my basement.

#4 11 years ago

They are way too tall for my 'Michigan' basement, but man.. that would be fun to have!

#5 11 years ago

Those are great fun and also money making machines, just real big and heavy to move but that is what allows them to take the arcade abuse. These are 6K new now

#6 11 years ago

I haven't checked on any prices for shipping i know they are quite large and heavy i am guessing that if you had one shipped across the country it will be twice the cost of shipping a pin atleast.

These are very fun they just require 9' assembled height and the new place won't accomodate them.

Thanks

Greg

#7 11 years ago

do these have the moving backboards or not

#8 11 years ago

Yes these have the moving backboards, they have 4 different game choices which changes how the backboard moves during the game. The games are linked together so it is a true competition between them .

1 week later
    #9 11 years ago

bump!

#10 11 years ago

Nice deal. Not the game for me. My wife kicks my just about every game. I don't need to see her victory dance one more time. GLWS

#11 11 years ago

Greg,

I would love one or both of these games, but after seeing them at Chuck E Cheese the other day for my son's birthday, there is just no way they would fit in my house. They are a lot fun though. Good luck with your sale.

Tom

#12 11 years ago

Sale Pending

2 weeks later
    #13 11 years ago

one unit has sold, have one available for 1100 obo may take pin trades.

1 month later
    #14 11 years ago

Dropped to $800

Thanks

1 month later
    #15 11 years ago

Is this machine still for sale?

3 weeks later
    #16 11 years ago

brick is the machine still for sale?

2 months later
    #17 10 years ago

I have a friend of mine near Phoenix AZ has 2 of these that I am helping him sell. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you two talking. He is not on pinside. PM me if any interest. He would probably sell the two he has for $800.

1 month later
    #18 10 years ago

@Brick

Do you have anymore machines for sale?

#19 10 years ago

@Golgotha

I'm interested in buying the two that your friend has.

However, I live in California.

Is your friend willing to ship them?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-pair-of-super-shot-basketball-arcade-games-by-skeeball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.