Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 11 years ago

------------------------------------------
This machine is no longer available.

Thanks to all who were interested!
------------------------------------------

Fully working with original topper and new playfield glass.

Playfield is in great shape with typical wear around the scoops.

Right-most vertical line is out on DMD, but otherwise the display is in great shape.

The legs and lockbar have recently been hand-sanded, primered and repainted.

Shaker motor works great.

$1,800 cash.

Pics (under bright light with full flash) can be seen at Picasa:

https://picasaweb.google.com/117088827466264123174/JurassicPark?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMbK3bWJmLqwVQ&feat=directlink

// Error: Image 55200 not found //

#2 11 years ago

Red legs are awesome looking.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Red legs are awesome looking.

+1 Those look awesome! I have to do that to mine!

#4 11 years ago

Thanks, guys!

I hand-sanded, primered, and finished them off with Rust-Oleum Satin American Red #248632:

http://www.shopping.com/rustoleum-rust-oleum-248632-12-ounce-spray-paint-satin-american-red/info

I don't usually mod my pins, but the legs needed a painting and I figured a nice red would work perfectly. I was quite pleased with the results, and think they look even better in-person than they do in pics.

#5 11 years ago

This machine is no longer available.

Thanks to all who were interested!

#6 11 years ago

Sorry it is gone but glad you are closer to your goal! I still have mine if you need a JP fix.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Sorry it is gone but glad you are closer to your goal! I still have mine if you need a JP fix.

Love the Santa hat on the T-Rex. That is awesome.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Well, actually it's not gone...I still have it.

Something has come up collecting-wise that has steered me away from an AC/DC Premium (I'll announce it when it's a done-deal), so the funds I would have gotten from JP aren't exactly needed right now.

I would have still sold the machine if a real buyer had come along, but to be honest, I became SERIOUSLY sick & tired of people constantly low-balling me on this machine ($500, $600, $800, $900...you get the picture). I've also gotten extremely f'n tired of some those people acting like I'm some kind of asshole, trying to sell this JP at a "rip off price".

As I've been told, apparently Jurassic Parks in the condition of mine are only worth $1,000 TOPS, as "that's what they go for on Craigslist and eBay all the time".

I don't know what's in the water right now, but I've never had such an irritating time trying to sell a piece out of my collection. You'd think being straight-up with people and offering machines at fair prices wouldn't be so damn difficult. Especially these days, when EVERYBODY thinks they're a damn retailer and likes to add an extra $2k to $5k on top of the real-world prices for their machines.

#9 11 years ago

Wow, sorry people are being stupid. If I didnt already have mine, I would have snapped yours up. As you probably know, I paid $2400 for mine then had to ship it, so I think your asking price is quite fair. Actually we thought your prices were so fair we snatched up the other 2 you offered us.

#10 11 years ago

Price seemed more than fair to me! JP is a pin that is always in demand, and seems to be getting a better rep recently. Maybe 4 years ago that would be the price, but not now. I'd love for us to still be in a world of $800 JPs, so long as all the other pins scale down appropriately!

#11 11 years ago

That's really too bad. Everybody wants something for nothing. I paid about $1,700 a few months ago and it needed very minor work, so I would say your price is right in line, if not a tad cheap. Good luck with whatever you do with it.

Adam

#12 11 years ago

That's insane your price was low. One just sold here for $2,100 with no topper. I would not take less than $2,300 for mine, and i have 2 people that want it. Great game that is not going anywhere.

#13 11 years ago

It's a fair deal and it sold. Jackasses are always going to try to low-ball you, just part of the game.

#14 11 years ago

It didn't sell, he put sold in the title but then said he pulled the ad out of frustration. That's why I showed it to the other guy who was looking for one at a decent price instead of the $3500 or whatever the retail people wanted.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

It didn't sell, he put sold in the title but then said he pulled the ad out of frustration. That's why I showed it to the other guy who was looking for one at a decent price instead of the $3500 or whatever the retail people wanted.

Ahhh...having seen it bumped back into exsistance I thought the person from the other thread contacted him.

#16 11 years ago

I want to sell mine for 2000$ and people are saying am crazy !!!!

#17 11 years ago

FWIW I bought mine 6 months ago for $2100 and just sold it for $2600.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from JCJP:

If its in decent shape, your not crazy at all.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from JCJP:

$2000 is at the top of the spectrum...so depending it's not totally crazy. Better be Close to Mint.

#20 11 years ago

Hold on, what's wrong with offering a low price? Look man, I love this game and I think the price is good. But it's not personal. I offered 500 on a 1k taxi and got it. Can't blame a man for trying. I hope you got/get what you want, but please don't be insulted. Stuff is never personal

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Hold on, what's wrong with offering a low price?

Nothing is wrong with it. If people don't want to hear that, they shouldn't sell something.

Of course POS whom badger sellers and give them grief are bottom of the barrel. Offer a price and move on.

#22 11 years ago

Im at $2600 cash for my HUO.

#23 11 years ago

why don't some of you guys with standing offers for your JPs let these folks know about the OP's?

#24 11 years ago

To me, there is offering or asking for a lower price, which is fine, and there's acting like an ass by offering less than 1/3 of the asking price then acting offended and insulted when they dont take your offer. Thats why I don't do yard sales. Mark something already stupidly low, and people want to give you a quarter for it. I think we are also more sensitive to it here because we are literally in a pinball desert where if you do find something, they want 3 times normal for it. It is pure frustration.

#25 11 years ago

Sounds like a classic "I want it, but it isn't worth shit" but if they had it for sale it's worth at least 3k. I paid 1800 for mine and put some work into it. It's all about condition, market, location and personal preference. It looks to be a nice machine at IMO a fair price. I've had many people piss me off when making offers. I don't care about the low price offered, it's the downright asshole attitude they have when trying to justify their offer. I try to treat people I want to buy from like I would like to be treated. I'll ask if they are firm on the price or is there any wiggle room.

#26 11 years ago

Well if any one is interested it's for sale 2000$

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

4,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sabattus, ME
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-jurassic-park-harrison-tn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.