Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5173[1].JPG
IMG_5172[1].JPG
IMG_5171[1].JPG
IMG_5170[1].JPG
IMG_5169[1].JPG
#1 10 years ago

Backglass is a 6, some flaking. Cabinet is average, a 7. Playfield will clean up to be a 9, it is really nice. Looks to be complete except for back door. Been sitting in an ops warehouse for 20+ years.

$375 OBO

PM if interested.

-Mike

IMG_5169[1].JPGIMG_5169[1].JPG
IMG_5170[1].JPGIMG_5170[1].JPG
IMG_5171[1].JPGIMG_5171[1].JPG
IMG_5172[1].JPGIMG_5172[1].JPG
IMG_5173[1].JPGIMG_5173[1].JPG

#2 10 years ago

Located in Northern Baltimore County between Baltimore and York, PA

#3 10 years ago

From my experience it is tough to get more than a couple hundred out of a nice Playmatic even if it is working 100%. It is really a shame because some of them are pretty decent machines and the playfields are normally super nice. They just don't bring any money for some reason?

#4 10 years ago

Did they put some sort of coating on the playfields like the Sonic machines? The field on this thing looks like it will clean up without a lick of wear. And yes, I agree... this is a neat looking game that won't go for much. It actually has slot machine reels in the backbox.

#5 10 years ago

I don't know what they used for a finish on their playfields but I have never seen one with any wear or planking. I have owned several Playmatic machines and most of the time the cabinets are the worst part of those machines. Backglasses are normally very nice & playfields are always super nice but since cabinets are not all plywood they seem to always be beat up.

When it comes to working on Playmatics I have never found them all that hard to work on but parts are tough to find.

Anyway - Good Luck with your sale and have a Safe & Happy New Year!

#6 10 years ago

Bump... all offers considered

1 week later
#7 10 years ago

Bump, still have this. How about $200 to get it out of my shop!

-Mike

#8 10 years ago

Sold pending payment

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-in-md-playmatic-speak-easy-project and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.