IMG_3835 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1057 (resized).jpeg
6056BE89-933E-4813-A437-B2CCBB3E40CA (resized).jpeg
17159B04-0CD2-40F1-89EB-AA4EAE13BC27 (resized).jpeg
267FACF8-AB55-40EA-9F4B-26B6F9B2917E (resized).jpeg
69AB6809-1D66-4CA6-A989-96336CA7DABB (resized).jpeg
19FF6075-302C-49E0-AAD6-C31CBB517A8F (resized).jpeg
There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 10 months ago

List updated.

First 30 on the list have been invoiced last week.

30 to 60 will be invoiced this week.

As always thank you for the support.

#102 10 months ago

Shipping Begins!

Thank you to all those that have sent payment, batches going out today and tomorrow, you will be automatically emailed (if you supplied your email) your tracking and references number once collected by the courier.

Anyone else in the first 30, could you please check your pms, only a couple of you but I will have to skip over you come the end of this week if I have not heard back from you.

Thank you!

#103 10 months ago

I got my notice this morning from post that it's in processing! I can't wait to see this thing in action.

#104 10 months ago

My email showed up this morning.
Now the hard part, the waiting, begins.

Can't wait to see this mod installed.

#105 10 months ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

I got my notice this morning from post that it's in processing! I can't wait to see this thing in action.

Thank you man, I am looking forward to people getting these, pretty much a passion project this one.

Quoted from Gubbin:

Awesome glad the notices are going out automatically as they should be, more than a few things had to be set up to get this all going smoothly so happy to know they are working as planned.

Hope everyone loves the sign once in hand.

#106 10 months ago

Please add me to the list for a pro with a splitter. Thanks!

#107 10 months ago

Couple of small updates, 30 shipped and on route!

Small delay with Splitters but back on track, apologies to all the wife had a couple of bad days this week so my focus shifted on getting her back on her feet.

All paid orders will be out by Monday/Tuesday morning, remainder of list invoiced tonight, will ship new batches out next Friday providing payment is received before Wednesday with the same schedule the following weeks, as Bond Shooter production ramps up.

Thank you all again for your patience and the kind words sent regarding my wife and above all else for your support.

#108 10 months ago

More Orders heading out this morning.

More splitters arriving this week (Wednesday) if you have a splitter added to your order and have yet to receive any shipping notification via email, expect it this Wednesday/Thursday. Apologies for the delay with splitter orders but you all went nuts ordering them

#109 10 months ago

Can't seem to reach you via PM mate, if you could get back to me that would be appreciated. Thank you

#110 10 months ago

Arrived today! Cheers!
I haven’t completely unpacked the box yet…Are installation instructions included, or do we PM to get them?

IMG_1057 (resized).jpegIMG_1057 (resized).jpeg
#111 10 months ago

I’d love to have one. Can you put me on the list with a splitter please. Premium version.

#112 10 months ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

Arrived today! Cheers!
I haven’t completely unpacked the box yet…Are installation instructions included, or do we PM to get them?[quoted image]

Brand new instructions will be pm’d tomorrow, I am constantly tinkering with things to make them better and rewrote the instructions, some have the old instructions in the box, they are correct and can be used however I feel the reworked install guide is far better.

It will go live in roughly 9 hours.

#113 10 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Brand new instructions will be pm’d tomorrow, I am constantly tinkering with things to make them better and rewrote the instructions, some have the old instructions in the box, they are correct and can be used however I feel the reworked install guide is far better.
It will go live in roughly 9 hours.

Excellent. Thank You!

#114 10 months ago

Mine arrived today! Wife has me busy on a painting project. Hoping to get it installed this weekend. It looks AWESOME!

#115 10 months ago

Production Update:

Install instructions have been updated to the latest version, thank you for the feedback from those who provided it, you guys are awesome!

All Splitter orders have now shipped as of this morning, sorry for the minor delay but you lot went crazy on splitters and Davey (Stumblor) is a busy man, you shall see this week what insanely cool stuff he's been busy working on in his mod laboratory.

Latest paid orders will ship tomorrow as I wanted to get all remaining splitter orders out today as a priority.

As always HUGE thank you for the support on this first mod.

#116 10 months ago

Hello everyone! Hellhouse arrived this week and installed today! Really changes the look of the game!

Excellent upgrade, imo.

IMG_3835 (resized).jpegIMG_3835 (resized).jpegIMG_3836 (resized).jpegIMG_3836 (resized).jpegIMG_3838 (resized).jpegIMG_3838 (resized).jpegIMG_3839 (resized).jpegIMG_3839 (resized).jpeg
#117 10 months ago

Another happy customer. Just finished installing the Hellhouse mod and played a few games. Wow this thing is pretty cool. Very well done @j85m!

I am by no means an expert on pin maintenance and wiring so take this advice with a grain of salt. I used a label maker to label the backboard connections to make those a little easier to identify.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#118 10 months ago

Could Scott Parisi drop me a PM, I have a payment from you but no other details or Pinside ID.

#119 10 months ago

My Hellhouse mod arrived last week, carefully packaged and due to a busy weekend and questions I had on the install I wasn't able to get it fully installed until today. A few PMs back and forth with Jon and I'm up and working. The wiring is fairly simple to do following the instructions, but also a little technical especially when installing the clips on the 2 wires. Take your time on the wires and ensure both of the wires are fully seated in the harness before crimping down on them with a small pair of pliers. After the install was complete, the wife and I both played a game and wow, what a difference one simple mod can make to a game. Definitely a game changer, increases the attract mode and really enhances game play. Thank you Jon!

#120 10 months ago

Can I get added to the list?
Magicchiz

#121 10 months ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Can I get added to the list?
Magicchiz

Invoice sent, thank you for the support.

Just a note to everyone who maybe considering signing up, this entire run is almost sold out with a couple of spare units left.

Production has now shifted to Bond Wireless DB5 shooter rods and Bond Scuba sculpts, with some cool stuff to follow for Godzilla, so I may not be able to rerun these anytime soon if ever.

#122 10 months ago

looks great, could i get on the list for a pro, thanks!

#123 10 months ago
Quoted from badfish981:

looks great, could i get on the list for a pro, thanks!

Thank you, feedback so far has been fantastic from all buyers, which has been awesome and a huge relief for a first time.

Just sent you a pm, asking for all your shipping details and providing you with all the payment info, currently only 3 units of this last batch for the current run, so a huge thank you to everyone who ordered, if there is enough interest I may run a small batch again in the near future.

I will however be working on a few tweaks to the code with Stumblor, when that is ready I will make an update/announcement here and PM all buyers direct.

#124 10 months ago

Thought I'd add a couple of pics of mine in situ as not seen many showing the Deadpool in the hammock in place alongside the mod... and my Pro has an actual Deadpool figure and it fits together fine.

I did find doing the splice connectors a bit fiddly in the tight space/wiring but i was time constrained and will be going back to connect everything up.

Having the mod just for the disco multi-ball on the pro is great as I have no actual disco ball.

Jon couldn't be more helpful and responsive either, top man!

hellhouse1 (resized).jpeghellhouse1 (resized).jpeghellhouse2 (resized).jpeghellhouse2 (resized).jpeg
#125 9 months ago

Mod arrived today. Thank you Jon! Took a peek in the box. Quick question for other owners. Are there hard copy instructions among the packaging confetti, or is there a link for the installation instructions?

Thank you!

#126 9 months ago
Quoted from gameroomfan:

Mod arrived today. Thank you Jon! Took a peek in the box. Quick question for other owners. Are there hard copy instructions among the packaging confetti, or is there a link for the installation instructions?
Thank you!

Links in the original pm thread following the shipment notice. Will send them again for your convenience, as I provide hard copies in some and went digital after that in order to provide a continually updated set of instructions.

#127 9 months ago

SOLD OUT minus 3 unclaimed units, once they are gone they are gone. Regardless of demand I most likely will bot return to this mod this year.

Huge thank you to everyone for the support.

#128 9 months ago

I sent payment for mine… forgot to mention I needed splitter, but sent payment.

#129 9 months ago

HUGE thank you to everyone that signed up and completed their orders, the entire production run has sold and I am massively grateful.

I have two production prototypes in hand (these are exactly the same as the production run) if there is anyone looking for a Hellhouse Scoop Sign, drop me a pm ASAP as I may not revisit this mod unless there is adequate demand.

Again thank you to everyone, it helped immensely while the wife was going through her surgeries and its allowed for some cool stuff for Bond (currently in production) and some stuff I am excited to show for Godzilla (3 mods in development, reveal of 1 soon).

#130 9 months ago

This mod is amazing! The installation instructions were easy to understand and it is an incredible addition to
the game. Thank you!

#131 9 months ago
Quoted from Fiddler:

This mod is amazing! The installation instructions were easy to understand and it is an incredible addition to the game. Thank you!

Thank you Steve for the kind words, really glad you’re enjoying the sign and it’s adding to the game as that was always the main aim to make that scoop shout at the player when it’s ready and being able to tie it into modes gives the player a little more info, like when the final blow is ready etc.

#132 9 months ago

Im still interested if anyone ahead of me drops out.

#133 9 months ago
Quoted from VinnyBlanc:

Im still interested if anyone ahead of me drops out.

Dropped you a pm Vinny, thank you mate for the interest.

#134 9 months ago

Please tell me I can still get one of these?! My gf just saw this and wants one!!!

4 weeks later
#135 8 months ago

Just in case anyone missed out and still wants one, selling the one I just received for what I paid and it was never installed, all the details are below:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/163668

Thanks for any help.

Update: SOLD, thanks for the quick help.

#136 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Just in case anyone missed out and still wants one, selling the one I just received for what I paid and it was never installed, all the details are below:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/163668
Thanks for any help.
Update: SOLD, thanks for the quick help.

Wow that sold fast! I appreciate you supporting the mod Ed.

I may have to make a super limited rerun at this rate before the end of the year if I can.

#137 8 months ago

I finally received my mod the other day after the post office lost the first one. jon was on top of it to get me sorted.
awesome mod, very well done.

1 week later
#138 8 months ago

This mod looks amazing!!

It looks like I may be late to the party but I'd like to get on the list please.

Thanks

#139 8 months ago
Quoted from YagovsApprentice:

This mod looks amazing!!
It looks like I may be late to the party but I'd like to get on the list please.
Thanks

I’m going to do another limited and final run at some point soon, I will pm you buddy and add a new list to the opening post, not sure when I’ll get round to this but I will try and get it on the cards ASAP to fulfill all the pms I’ve had since selling out.

#140 8 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I finally received my mod the other day after the post office lost the first one. jon was on top of it to get me sorted.
awesome mod, very well done.

Thank you for the praise, we got there eventually, still waiting for the postal service to sort the list/stolen original but I’m just glad to have you sorted and you’re enjoying the mod.

Huge thank you for the support and faith in my maiden mod.

#141 8 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thank you for the praise, we got there eventually, still waiting for the postal service to sort the list/stolen original but I’m just glad to have you sorted and you’re enjoying the mod.
Huge thank you for the support and faith in my maiden mod.

maiden?!? I thought I ordered a deadpool mod from you!

#142 8 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

maiden?!? I thought I ordered a deadpool mod from you!

I can’t play Iron Maiden well enough to even begin thinking about a mod for it, other than a couple of elastic bands over the outlanes

#143 8 months ago

If there's any left over I will take one for a premium

#144 8 months ago
Quoted from YagovsApprentice:

This mod looks amazing!!
Thanks

Quoted from itshowtime:

If there's any left over I will take one for a premium

Messages sent to you both via pm, in the process of making a handful of units.

Thank you for the support.

#145 8 months ago

I would like one for a Premium too

#146 8 months ago
Quoted from Blakester:

I would like one for a Premium too

Just dropped you a PM in order to get you in on this final run of limited units. Thank you for the interest and support.

2 weeks later
#147 7 months ago

I would like to sign up for one for a Premium if any left of the final run!?

Thanks

R

#148 7 months ago

I would love to get one for my Pro with spliter.
May I get on the list?
Hope I made it in time.

Thanks

3 weeks later
#149 6 months ago

Please add me to the waitlist. Have a Deadpool Prem.

#150 6 months ago

Please add me to the waitlist for a Pro.
Thank you!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

8,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Mariposa, CA
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bloomington, IN
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 64.99
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-hellhouse-scoop-mod/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.