Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 138 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by MAJRob
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gameroom_GRG_012.JPG
    Gameroom_GRG_011.JPG
    CoinTakers_Led_Flipper_Buttons_013.JPG
    CoinTakers_Led_Flipper_Buttons_012.JPG
    CoinTakers_Led_Flipper_Buttons_011.JPG
    CoinTakers_Led_Flipper_Buttons_010.JPG
    DSC02916_zps8a4e9bc5.jpg
    DSC02918_zpsa9f3a2b3.jpg
    Ohh_Yea_!!.gif
    Premium_2_Led.jpeg
    download.jpg
    There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 10 years ago

thanks a lot cointaker for the coupon code. Cointaker's leds are the best!

#102 10 years ago

Thanks for the coupon. Much appreciated.

1 week later
    #103 10 years ago

Hi ,I live in argentina and I'm a collector.far away from all I need sometimes to buy things overseas and some times prefer to buy thing in usa for more security.
    I bought 2 orders by the web page of cointaker to ship the orders to fort lauderdale fl.the web page charge automatically a standard shipment ,they don't explain that this standard shipment they provide is an usps that don´t need sign to deliver the stuff...so despite the tracking of the shipping says delivered the stuff never came to my hands.in the same time 2 orders of pinballife and marco were true delivered.
    Melissa of cointaker answer that the only responsibility is to ship the product and nothing more.
    What happen when things go bad.is the consumer the guilty because he pay previously and have to lost the money and the stuff.
    There is a big mistake,I think,in the web page of cointaker because they don´t offer other ways of shipping like marco ,mad etc so you can choose a shipping WITH sign.I think you NEVER have to offer shipments without sign.
    the other thing is the answer of the businessman that says...is your problem ,sorry..wash my hands..
    is really strange to see fair play in business this days(when we see it we say wooouuu)...and I´m not taking of a lot of money..I ´m talking about attitude.
    hope cointaker change.hope to see good news from cointaker in the future thanks for reading.

#104 10 years ago
    Quoted from gusigu:

Hi ,I live in argentina and I'm a collector.far away from all I need sometimes to buy things overseas and some times prefer to buy thing in usa for more security.
    I bought 2 orders by the web page of cointaker to ship the orders to fort lauderdale fl.the web page charge automatically a standard shipment ,they don't explain that this standard shipment they provide is an usps that don´t need sign to deliver the stuff...so despite the tracking of the shipping says delivered the stuff never came to my hands.in the same time 2 orders of pinballife and marco were true delivered.
    Melissa of cointaker answer that the only responsibility is to ship the product and nothing more.
    What happen when things go bad.is the consumer the guilty because he pay previously and have to lost the money and the stuff.
    There is a big mistake,I think,in the web page of cointaker because they don´t offer other ways of shipping like marco ,mad etc so you can choose a shipping WITH sign.I think you NEVER have to offer shipments without sign.
    the other thing is the answer of the businessman that says...is your problem ,sorry..wash my hands..
    is really strange to see fair play in business this days(when we see it we say wooouuu)...and I´m not taking of a lot of money..I ´m talking about attitude.
    hope cointaker change.hope to see good news from cointaker in the future thanks for reading.

Maybe try Mad Amusements for all of your part needs...

1 week later
    #105 10 years ago

Wanted to update and give a thank you to Chris and Melissa. I just put in an order (albeit small compared to most that order on here) of only $140 of LED's Friday morning. They came Saturday at noon! I live close, but still, that's fast....

Thanks B_R for the discount too...

#106 10 years ago

CoinTaker Rule's in the LED World !!!!!!! Here's a Secret that ( Maybe ) I Shouldn't Share ..

Wait till You Led Nut's see the New Edition to the 89 & 906 Flasher's that I asked Chris to design a Few mth's back is Gonna lOOk like ...

It's Gonna Blow Yr Mind !!!!!!!!!! Coming Soon ....

#107 10 years ago

I love the flat 8 style of flashers they have now. The base of the bulb is the perfect thickness and they don't wiggle out of the socket. Chris just needs to create a flat 4/8 flex flasher. This would be a better fit in sideways mounted sockets.

#108 10 years ago

I also suggested a flat flex flasher to Melissa. When putting flashers below the playfield to light up an insert, most of the flash is lost in the cabinet. A flat flex flasher would resolve that. I hope they can have that manufactured. I'd be in for quite a few.

#109 10 years ago

It would also be a good idea for Cointaker to have a 'What's New' area, so we can see all their latest innovations. Sometimes it is only by accident that I stumble upon something new that they are offering.

#110 10 years ago
    Quoted from gusigu:

You keep rehashing this issue and I still don't see how it's Cointaker's fault.

You're buying things in another country. You're having them shipped to a location *in* that other country where someone is receiving it and then shipping it onto you. Because you didn't get a "signature required" shipment, your package got stolen somewhere in Fort Lauderdale. (big surprise). It's not Cointaker's problem that your shipments didn't work right. If you want to buy from Cointaker directly, have them SHIP directly to you. Yes, it will cost more, but if you want a guaranteed shipment from them, that's your only option. Continuing to complain that their business model doesn't work with your scheme to avoid shipping costs won't help.

I can't speak for everyone else, but here in the US, I *prefer* to have things shipped with no signature required because I work during the day and having to chase after the UPS or Fedex guy to give them a signature in the evenings just flat sucks. Outside of major cities and especially ones with crime problems, we prefer to just have our packages left on our porch. Fort Lauderdale isn't one of those areas where I'd want to have packages left.

2 weeks later
    #112 10 years ago
    Quoted from GaryMartin:

You keep rehashing this issue and I still don't see how it's Cointaker's fault.

You're buying things in another country. You're having them shipped to a location *in* that other country where someone is receiving it and then shipping it onto you. Because you didn't get a "signature required" shipment, your package got stolen somewhere in Fort Lauderdale. (big surprise). It's not Cointaker's problem that your shipments didn't work right. If you want to buy from Cointaker directly, have them SHIP directly to you. Yes, it will cost more, but if you want a guaranteed shipment from them, that's your only option. Continuing to complain that their business model doesn't work with your scheme to avoid shipping costs won't help.

I can't speak for everyone else, but here in the US, I *prefer* to have things shipped with no signature required because I work during the day and having to chase after the UPS or Fedex guy to give them a signature in the evenings just flat sucks. Outside of major cities and especially ones with crime problems, we prefer to just have our packages left on our porch. Fort Lauderdale isn't one of those areas where I'd want to have packages left.

speaking about cointaker.I agree too that they sell good things,they are nice people,make discounts to this forum that I profite too and not because is their "fault" but some kind of buisness responsability and decency in both sides ,we have a good conversation about reshipping the order and hope this is what will happen.and of course I will still stay buying things to them.
    About making business with people that think despite they are consumers too the only responsability of the seller that a very important part of their business is by post they have to be very carefull about this.is part of the buisness...the stuff HAVE to be in hands of the consumer.
    GaryMartin..you are speaking about avoiding shipping cost..is not true,that wasn´t the reason..was for security ..I believe..(aren´t you saying that usa is a holy land for shipping things..you NEVER need a signature for recieve the packages...etc..))for me was a big surprise that two packages were stolen in fort lauderdale and I thought usps will give me an answer for this..never happen.so holy land for post doesn´t exist.. and again is strange that you speak like other members about the argentinean aspect..this problem was inside usa.is incredible that people still think that they will never be victims nor prosecute them.Theres a lot of experiences in selling things arround the world with confidence and mechanism for secure the shipments, and thats the point I remake,improvment in security shipments.Hope you´ll never be steal, but if this happen.. then you will ask(cry) for a sign and regret all the words that some time you write or think in more clever acttitude.have a good pin day.

#113 10 years ago

Just placed another CT order to swap out more bulbs that I tried from other places. They remain #1 for me.

2 weeks later
    #114 10 years ago

I must be blind, where do we put the 15% discount code in... I tried checkout as well as paypal routes.
    thanks!
    -mof

#115 10 years ago

MOF, I believe there is a spot towards the end of the transaction that says coupon code? Something like that. That is where you put the Pinside15 code. You will see the deduction from the total immediately on the screen. I did it a couple weeks ago so i'm going by memory.

#116 10 years ago
    Quoted from wiggy07:

MOF, I believe there is a spot towards the end of the transaction that says coupon code? Something like that. That is where you put the Pinside15 code. You will see the deduction from the total immediately on the screen. I did it a couple weeks ago so i'm going by memory.

Thanks, ya, I emailed support and they said, "Wait for it..." So just wait for it...
    -mof

#117 10 years ago

worked perfect for me..near the end at the top of screen

#118 10 years ago

PINSIDE15 - saved me like $9.00

2 months later
    #119 10 years ago

Thanks. Used this tonight.

#120 10 years ago

Spending money is on pinball is fun!

20 | 555 CYAN SUPER | 555 CYAN SUPER | $1.19 | $23.80

20 | 44 CYAN SUPER | 44/47 CYAN SUPER | $1.19 | $23.80

10 | 555 BLUE SUPER | 555 BLUE SUPER | $1.09 | $10.90

20 | 44/47 GREEN SUPER | 44/47 GREEN SUPER | $1.09 | $21.80

20 | 555 GREEN SUPER | 555 GREEN SUPER | $1.09 | $21.80

20 | 555 PURPLE SUPER | 555 PURPLE SUPER | $1.09 | $21.80

1 | FLAT 8 GREEN FLEX 906 | FLAT 8 GREEN FLEX 906 | $1.99 | $1.99

1 | FLAT 8 RED FLEX 906 | FLAT 8 RED FLEX 906 | $1.99 | $1.99

3 | FLAT 8 GREEN 89 | FLAT 8 GREEN 89 | $1.99 | $5.97

1 | FLAT 8 RED 906 | FLAT 8 RED 906 | $1.99 | $1.99

1 | FLAT 8 RED FLEX 89 | FLAT 8 RED FLEX 89 | $1.99 | $1.99

2 | FLAT 8 RED 89 | FLAT 8 RED 89 | $1.99 | $3.98
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subtotal $141.81
    Less Coupon pinside15 ($21.27)
    Subtotal $120.54

3 weeks later
    4 weeks later
    #122 10 years ago

anything for Black Friday or Cyber Monday ?

#124 10 years ago

is it here?

8 months later
    #126 9 years ago

Hoping new coupons come out soon...

#127 9 years ago

I ordered bulbs a couple of months back and the PINSIDE15 still worked, even though it wasn't advertised. Might still be worth giving it a shot.

6 months later
    #128 9 years ago

Just ordered a Super kit for Black Knight, promo code PINSIDE15 still working! Thanks Cointaker folks!

#129 9 years ago
    Quoted from CanadianGamer:

Just ordered a Super kit for Black Knight, promo code PINSIDE15 still working! Thanks Cointaker folks!

Ordered a kit today, code only works on the old website.

2 weeks later
    #130 9 years ago

Man I got a boat load of LEDs in my shopping cart but the PINSIDE15 code isn't working Hope it's not gone bye-bye.

#131 9 years ago

Just worked for me.

#132 9 years ago
    Quoted from brz:

Just worked for me.

#133 9 years ago

The coupon code you entered doesn't exist. Please try again.

Dangit!

#134 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinJump:

Man I got a boat load of LEDs in my shopping cart but the PINSIDE15 code isn't working Hope it's not gone bye-bye.

I'll bet you call Melissa and she fixes it.......CT is truly the best!!!.....doesn't mean some of the others aren't great as well.....we are certainly spoiled w great customer service in this product group!!!...mark

3 months later
    #135 8 years ago

Can anyone confirm whether this is still a valid coupon or not?

#136 8 years ago

Melissa has always been quick to respond and fix any issue.

#137 8 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Can anyone confirm whether this is still a valid coupon or not?

There is the old site (www.shop.cointaker.com) where you can use the coupon code.

Then there is the new site (www.cointaker.com) where you can't use the coupon code.

Melissa says the prices on the new site are basically reduced by 15%. I just ordered a bunch of stuff. It worked out better for me to order from the old site and use the code. Melissa is awesome and responded to all my emails very quickly.

Good luck.

DZ.

#138 8 years ago

I hit Melissa up two weeks ago and dzorbas is right on! Basically with a lot of the mods and other things besides leds on the site they were not doing too hot profit wise with the 15% off everything and now reduce the LEDs to everyone on the new site.

There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-appreciation-to-pinside-15-off-on-all-leds/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.