10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Definitely a newbie here. Bought a few machines for gameroom so grandkids can have some old fashion fun on pinball machines. I know most of you don't like the sound of HMM, but my wife and I actually do. Could possibly get old quick, but only had machines a few weeks. Brings back some fond memories from military days. Anyway, to get to the issue, all sounds played at first, but now, only some sounds play. No introduction sounds, and sometimes no sound at all. It started when the fourth ball was put in power amp rack (not sure of actual description) and the fifth ball would not load. A clicking noise from the back box, right wall continued until machine turned off. Fuse 15 found blown while back box open, replaced. Found 16 blown, replaced also. Probably had nothing to do with, just trying to give as much info as possible. Plays fine, except every now and then when ball put in power amp, new ball will not load. Really odd to be playing and machine goes completely quiet. Any help would be greatly appreciated and if I am on the wrong forum, please advise as to proper protocol and procedures. Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-heavy-metal-meltdown-sound-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.