Pinball Pro

“Speakers, Mods, New Pinball and Arcade Games”

» Back to Pinball Pro home


Biz information Shop home

Pinball Pro

Pulp Fiction Pinball Machine Special Edition Pre-order!


Item description

Pulp Fiction Remake Special Edition is now available for pre order. Production to begin late 2023.

We are taking order with a $500 deposit for the pre-order. Best shipping price without credit card.



http://www.pinballpro.com



Item photos

Pulp Fiction SE.jpg



Order now!

Pick a variation

Special Edition
Pre-order for $ 799.90
$ 7,999.00



Price

$ 7,999.00

Pre-order now for $ 799.90!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 799.90 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 7,199.10 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Ships for $ 550.00 This item does not ship internationally.



Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine


Questions?

Contact Pinball Pro (via PinsideMail)

402-909-1660




Linked to games

This ad is linked to 1 game:



Other items in this category

From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 4,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 4,999.99
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 4,999.99
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 12,999.99
From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 10,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 5,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 11,999.99

Find other relevant mods/parts!

Click here to find other mods for Pulp Fiction (SE)!


This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1101-pinball-pro/08156-pulp-fiction-pinball-machine-special-edition- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.